Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania in 2010?

Posted in the Whitehall Forum

Comments (Page 1,201)

Showing posts 24,001 - 24,020 of51,410
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Mutt vs Mitt

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2012

Judged:

Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text> Romney inherited a mess from the previous governor who was a democrat. Spend spend spend the previous governor did. Apparently you didn't know this, boxTARD.
So Robme couldnt bounce his state back while being Gov for 4 years? He inherited a mess,,,,,but still couldnt dig out of that deep hole made by the previous Gov?........He ended his term 47th out of 50 for job growth..........what he couldnt do in 4 years now he blames obama for for not doing in his 3 1/2 years for the samething??????
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! !!!!!!!
LMAO!
OH MAN!!!!! You put both feet in your mouth!!!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!! !!!
LMAO!
Obama 2012

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2012

Judged:

Whats this????? Robme inherited a mess from the previous Gov?
And when Robme left office he was 47th out of 50 states for job growth? WOW! He sure did a bang up job while in office for 4 years..........

Sounds like Obama inherited a mess too from the previous President????,,,,,, so Robme gets a free pass......and Obama doesnt???
Hows that work??????????
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!
LMAO!
Mutts 47th ranking

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2012

Judged:

let me copy what Roger Dodger posted.......# 25346
HEY LQQK HERE:

Here's what Roger Dodger said!!!!!

Romney inherited a mess from the previous governor who was a democrat. Spend spend spend the previous governor did. Apparently you didn't know this, boxTARD.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!! !!
LMAO!
OH MAN IM ROLLING ON THE FLOOR NOW!!!!!!!!!!

Obama inherited a mess from a republican president...
So what's the difference here???????

OH I KNOW!........ Obama is BLACK!!!!!!
That must be it!
bobby64ji

Sweet Home, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2012

Judged:

Its works simple to a racist tea bagger.president obama is the black guy and flipper is the white guy or at least appears white evan though he has yet produced a valid long form birth certificate.the tea bagger a proven tacist
bobby64ji

Sweet Home, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2012

Judged:

Whats the link to flippers valid long form birth certificate mr racist tea bagger?please keep posting your feelings
Dave Rogers

Clearfield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2012

Judged:

Mutt vs Mitt wrote:
<quoted text>Seems like President Obama did the samething,,,inherited a mess from the last Republican????? That what you saying??????? So you want it one way and not the other?????
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
You took the hook,line ,sinker,rod,reel and the boat on that answer!!!!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! !!!!!
Talk about stepping into dog shit!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!! !!!
LMAO!!
You blame Obama for the mess he made but you excuse Robme when he was Governor and made amess?????.....wrong answer dude.....fo back to GO,,,,,,,,Dont collect 200 bucks!!!!!!
HAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!
The difference is with Romney it was one state and he did turn the mess he inherited around. Obama on the other hand turned a mess into a major mess that has affected all 50 states. Nice try but you lose again punk.
Dave Rogers

Clearfield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2012

bobby64ji wrote:
Whats the link to flippers valid long form birth certificate mr racist tea bagger?please keep posting your feelings
Here is your link booby. http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Dave Rogers

Clearfield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2012

bobby64ji wrote:
Its works simple to a racist tea bagger.president obama is the black guy and flipper is the white guy or at least appears white evan though he has yet produced a valid long form birth certificate.the tea bagger a proven tacist
Barack Hussein Obama is not black.
Dave Rogers

Clearfield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2012

Judged:

bobby64ji wrote:
http://www.topix.com/issue/election-poll-june...
bobby64ji

Sweet Home, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2012

Judged:

I expected as less from a racist tea bagger such as your self moron.you got nothing but talking points and your white pride feelings.sell that topix poll to one of your own,another racist as america aint buying your trash.
Dave Rogers

Clearfield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2012

Judged:

bobby64ji wrote:
I expected as less from a racist tea bagger such as your self moron.you got nothing but talking points and your white pride feelings.sell that topix poll to one of your own,another racist as america aint buying your trash.
Is this the best you can do? Same old dribble booby.

Obama is going to be replaced. http://www.topix.com/issue/election-poll-june...
Really

Cashtown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2012

Judged:

Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
Barack Hussein Obama is not black.
So if your daughter was dating Barack you would say she is not dating a black Guy?!
bobby64ji

Sweet Home, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2012

Judged:

This is the best a racist tea bagger can do is hustle talking points and feelings.he shows it often by avoiding issues or debating.the last back and forth exchange he was beat down so now this proud internet racist tea bagger is going to do what ever to avoid his last flipping dabacle.tough internet dave sure can yap that mouth
bobby64ji

Sweet Home, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2012

Judged:

Come back sooner racist tea bagger,yapping moron
Dan the Man

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2012

Judged:

Marianne wrote:
<quoted text>Looks like you discovered a new word to obsess on..Advocate.
You truly are one clueless person.
By coming to this forum and commenting on the flop of a speech by Obama in Ohio, and not only my opinion, also the opinion of the MSM and liberals. That is one way of "advocating for Romney. By informing other posters that the gap is tightening up in many states, is another form of advocating.
When Romney was governor of Ma., the unemployment was at 4.7%. Under Obama, it is over 8%. Did you know that Obama set a new record, staying above 8% for the longest period since the end of World War ll. Not a good record to set!
Telling other posters that is advocating for Romney.
Take notice to your last sentence.."Nobody wins elections if all they have is a consituency voting against someone else". Is that all you have? Sure it is, because Obama has nothing either, only attacks on Bush. Obama can't talk about his record because he has made a complete mess out of this country.
Obama said it himself...if he doesn't have the economy back on track in 3 1/2 years he is a 1 term proposition. Bill Clinton also said in 2010, to give Obama a chance, if he doesn't have the econmoy back...VOTE HIM OUT in 2012!
This is also called advocating for Obama.
Your man is finished. Women are coming over to Romney, independents,the religious right, young people are all swifting to Romney. Obama fooled a lot of people in 2008, can't do it in 2012, because we all know he is a failure!
This is also advocating for Romney.
Now run along little man and learn some more big words. And no stealing.
LOL! All those words but you could only muster ONE sentence to support your guy?

Under Mitt Romney, MA ranked 47th in the nation in job creation. During his term MA lost manufacturing jobs at TWICE the rate as the national average. And Obama has decreased national unemployment by twice as much as Romney did in MA during his one term.

Anything else? Or is that one statistic all you can muster in support of your candidate? LOL!
Dan the Man

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2012

Judged:

Marianne wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Dan the Man...this is "advocating" for Romney! Is that all you can find to criticize? Poor Obama can only blame Bush after almost 4 years. Quite frankly people are sick of Obama always blaming rather then trying to fix things. I guess that's why he had to use a recycled speech in Ohio, on Thursday...it's all he has. Even MSM said it was a lousy speech..liberal commentors were critical of it. Is the aging rock star at the end of his short career? All he has left are the clueless, rich Hollywood people. Kind of looks that way now doesn't it?
We do have to give Obama credit for setting a new record of the longest unemployment over 8% since world war 2. Why haven't you mentioned that,Dan the Man? Romney brought Ma. unemployment down to 4.7%. All Obama did was take it over 8%, even after he said it WOULD NOT go over 8% once the stimulus was passed.
Now his latest act of desparation is to let illegals have work passes. All that will do os take even more jobs away from Americans and anger the voters even more.
Poor Obama, everything he has tried has backfired, the work passes for illegals is going to be added to that failed list.
By letting everyone on topix know this is what's called "advocating" for Romney. Got It? Understand now? Or do I have to repeat myself over and over to you before it sinks in?
ONE sentence in support of your guy, but paragraph after paragraph dishonestly bashing the President.

This is what you do when you don't believe in your candidate.

And it's the right who is constantly blaming Obama for things that aren't his fault. All the left does is point out that fact. That's not "blaming Bush." That's simply correcting rightwing lies. If you don't want to hear Bush's name, don't blame Obama for the things Bush did and we'll never have to mention Bush's name again.
Dan the Man

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2012

Judged:

Really wrote:
<quoted text>
So if your daughter was dating Barack you would say she is not dating a black Guy?!
No, I'm sure he'd tell everyone that she's dating a half-white guy. LMAO!
Davey the Nazi

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2012

Judged:

Robme had a 61 percent job approval rating in public polls after his initial fiscal actions in 2003, but it began to sink after that. The frequent out-of-state travel contributed to a decline in Romney's approval rating towards the end of his term at 34 percent in November 2006, his rating level ranked 48th of the 50 U.S. governors..
Thats right folks..........48th out of 50 ... he did one percent better in job growth while at the helm!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! !!!!!!
I still want to know how Robme will creat jobs and reduce the debt while giving the rich more tax breaks and loopholes...Davey cant debate me on that,,he's only voting for Robme cause he's a white guy......he's a white teabagger nazi glenn beck puppet bigot.....in Davey's view a black man cant do anything right in this country...
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!
Come on Davey debate me!!!!!!!!!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Davey the Nazi

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2012

Judged:

Dave Rogers wrote:
youre avoiding the questions why you are voting for Robme,,,,,,,how will he reduce the debt and create jobs while raising the retirement age to 70 and cutting back on Medicare for the seniors and disabled.....
come on davey debate me.........
Davey the Nazi

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2012

Judged:

I think davey has a vagina and he thinks he got some balls..........HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAA!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 24,001 - 24,020 of51,410
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Fire Warning for Lehigh County was issued at April 24 at 4:06AM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Whitehall Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Whitehall People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE