Richard meyers

Pound Ridge, NY

#3087 Jul 23, 2012
Judy Walker Evans wrote:
<quoted text>
Richard
I went to school with Eileen Hunt
Judy Eileen passed away from cancer in 1982. She was the love of my life. We have one daughter. Thanks Rich
Rich Meyers

Pound Ridge, NY

#3088 Aug 12, 2012
west end gal wrote:
I wen t to ST GAB' S GRAMMER AND HS THE ST GABS GIRLS WERE FORBIDDEN TO GO TO THE "CHATTERBOX RESTERAUNT THE BEANIES ON OUR HEADS AND THOSE HIDEIUS LOAFERS WERE THE PITS.BUT WE HAD THE TIME OF OUR LIVES BEING ST GABRIEL GIRLS.
NANCY BREHAUT MY OLD GIRL FRIEND Nancy Brehaut Old Girl friend
Rich Meyers

Pound Ridge, NY

#3089 Aug 20, 2012
Rich Meyers wrote:
<quoted text> NANCY BREHAUT MY OLD GIRL FRIEND Nancy Brehaut Old Girl friend
How about " The Wedge Inn"
Frankie Nac rat

Columbia, MO

#3090 Aug 20, 2012
THE OLD Wedge Inn!!! Great veal cutlets,with the green peppers and onions...Also the steak pizziola with the same.. I still taste the stuff from the oold joint.. It was sold and reopened, not as good as the old.. Then became the Brass Rail, then that too was gone, what a loss.. Left the IHOP next door.. No comparison.
Paul Belserene

North Vancouver, Canada

#3091 Aug 20, 2012
Who remembers Troop 3-A? When I was a Boy Scout in the late 50s, early 60s we met in the basement of the Presbyterian Church off North Ave. And we were told that Troop 3-A was the oldest continually operating Boy Scout Troop in America. Googling shows it mentioned in old Boys' Life issues from the 30s. It no longer appears to exist. When did it fold?
Rich Meyers

Pound Ridge, NY

#3092 Aug 23, 2012
Paul Belserene wrote:
Who remembers Troop 3-A? When I was a Boy Scout in the late 50s, early 60s we met in the basement of the Presbyterian Church off North Ave. And we were told that Troop 3-A was the oldest continually operating Boy Scout Troop in America. Googling shows it mentioned in old Boys' Life issues from the 30s. It no longer appears to exist. When did it fold?
Harold Crocker father was the scout master.I lasted about one month. Oh how i miss the Wedge Inn. What a great joint. Do you think it was really veal. Who cares.
Charley

AOL

#3093 Aug 23, 2012
Frankie Nac rat wrote:
THE OLD Wedge Inn!!! Great veal cutlets,with the green peppers and onions...Also the steak pizziola with the same.. I still taste the stuff from the oold joint.. It was sold and reopened, not as good as the old.. Then became the Brass Rail, then that too was gone, what a loss.. Left the IHOP next door.. No comparison.
Many meat ball wedges at 4AM after the bars closed.

Since: Jul 09

Stroudsburg, PA

#3094 Aug 23, 2012
I remember when I moved out of the New Rochelle area and tried to order a "wedge" at a deli. They didn't know what I was talking about. They used names like hero, sub, hoagie...but, not wedge.

Anyone remember eating lunch in the back storage room at the deli across from Jack's Army and Navy? I think it was called Pat's. We'd leave BS, get a wedge and a 16oz and go sit on a case of soda. Sometimes we'd get yelled at for getting too loud. How a bout a buttered wedge for 25 cents when you didn't have the money?
Sgtcoyne51

Brooklyn, NY

#3095 Aug 28, 2012
Matty OT wrote:
just came up on this site,saw you talking about the Ship Ahoy...My dad Jim O'Toole worked there with Big Mike Deljudas and Kevin Bergin Used to go there when i was a kid ... anyone remember Chico the janitor from there??? wish there was still places like that
. Of course I remember you cuz
Sgtcoyne51

Brooklyn, NY

#3096 Aug 28, 2012
Grew up on liberty ave
Judy Walker Evans

Nashville, TN

#3097 Aug 29, 2012
I remember the Coyne Brothers. I grew up on Woodland Avenue. Are you Bobby or Jimmy?
Frankie Nac rat

Columbia, MO

#3098 Aug 29, 2012
Yea that was Main St. Dairy, Pat Mazzulo, and Henry Salerno, ran it. The wives used to come in at lunchtime. Miss those Roast Beef Wedges.You'd sit in the back room looking out on the backyard, all walls,lol. That Sgt.Coyne , is it Bobby that drove the Blue Bird, also, Those were the days I drove for Mecca,2 car..
Jammahn

Portland, CT

#3099 Aug 29, 2012
Charley wrote:
<quoted text>
Many meat ball wedges at 4AM after the bars closed.
.....Wed. night horse rides from Pelham Bit always ended up at the Wedge Inn....remember the jars of hot peppers?
Jammahn

Portland, CT

#3100 Aug 29, 2012
Bayview wrote:
I remember when I moved out of the New Rochelle area and tried to order a "wedge" at a deli. They didn't know what I was talking about. They used names like hero, sub, hoagie...but, not wedge.
Anyone remember eating lunch in the back storage room at the deli across from Jack's Army and Navy? I think it was called Pat's. We'd leave BS, get a wedge and a 16oz and go sit on a case of soda. Sometimes we'd get yelled at for getting too loud. How a bout a buttered wedge for 25 cents when you didn't have the money?
I remember Bayview......Pat's it was....best wedges in town!
Jammahn

Portland, CT

#3101 Aug 29, 2012
No one calls them "wedges" anymore.....must of been a New Rochelle thing! Turkey, cole slaw and Russian dressing.....sitting on a case of beer ....could a kid do that now?
Jammahn

Danbury, CT

#3102 Sep 1, 2012
Matt Iaroacci....remember me...and nights on Church St. or Davenport Park? Became a big fish in a little pond eh? At least one of us suceeded!!
Paulbel

North Vancouver, Canada

#3103 Sep 2, 2012
Jammahn wrote:
?..Turkey, cole slaw and Russian dressing.....
My favorite Berman's sandwich!
Rich Meyers

Pound Ridge, NY

#3104 Sep 7, 2012
Paulbel wrote:
<quoted text>
My favorite Berman's sandwich!
SOOCHOWS ON MAIN
Frankie Nac rat

Columbia, MO

#3105 Sep 7, 2012
I grew up next door to SooChow's,over Berger's.. Anyone remember the 2 sisters from the Soochow,they went to BSS..
Rich Meyers

Pound Ridge, NY

#3106 Sep 12, 2012
Frankie Nac rat wrote:
I grew up next door to SooChow's,over Berger's.. Anyone remember the 2 sisters from the Soochow,they went to BSS..
Coached football at BS for ten years with Kevin Bergen.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

White Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 8 hr Joe Voter 6,473
Video About Horrible Conditions at New Rochelle... 18 hr stenbrian333 1
Suspect named in Gilgo Beach murders (Dec '12) 19 hr Streetrunner 10
Growing up in Mamaroneck (Jan '06) Tue Georgiesgirl 338
NY Who do you support for Attorney General in New ... (Oct '10) Tue NAVYVET 760
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) Tue NAVYVET 6,391
New Rochelle Mayor Noam Bramson Gearing Up for ... Tue 333stenbrian 1

White Plains News Video

White Plains Dating
Find my Match

White Plains Jobs

White Plains People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

White Plains News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in White Plains

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]