First Prev
of 3
Next Last
No Difference

Bisbee, AZ

#41 May 10, 2012
Another Obama Supporter wrote:
no.
Thank you.

So far, with no other "Another Obama Supporter"
coming forward, it is that none of you,Obama supporters, can
say that Obama has enabled you to achieve anything on a personal
level.

This is why I said the biggest difference we can make is what
we do for ourselves, and help others the best we can. Who is in office makes NO DIFFERENCE!

This is a "compliment" to all. Please do not let your hate
get in the way.
Different Strokes

Los Angeles, CA

#42 May 10, 2012
No Difference wrote:
...Who is in office makes NO DIFFERENCE....
I disagree, in part.

A lot of people criticize a president over the way he "runs the country," but the country runs itself, through 330 million individuals going through their daily interactions and making countless individual choices & decisions. So to that extent, I think we agree.

But where I part ways with you is, who is in office certainly does influence things. But it isn't always decisive.
fact check

Bisbee, AZ

#43 May 10, 2012
Seems a President can do more harm than good, such as the case with George Bush.
My Oh My

Peoria, AZ

#44 May 10, 2012
fact check wrote:
Seems a President can do more harm than good, such as the case with George Bush.
Or Barry Obama.
fact check

Bisbee, AZ

#45 May 10, 2012
The verdict won't be in on President Obama til November.
Different Strokes

Peoria, AZ

#46 May 10, 2012
fact check wrote:
The verdict won't be in on President Obama til November.
Verdicts are delivered daily. But the one that really counts? Yeah, November.
No Difference

Bisbee, AZ

#47 May 10, 2012
"But where I part ways with you is, who is in office certainly does influence things. But it isn't always decisive."

I don't deny it can influence "things". That is why
I asked. How much influence does it have on the Obama supporters PERSONALLY?

I also asked very specifically to those who
likes Obama what could you accomplish under
Obama that you could not under Bush?

For me, NOTHING. When Bush was in office, also
nothing. In the over 40 years that I have been
in business, Nothing. That is the truth for me.
My success and failures was entirely based on what I did on my own end. Work hard, adapt, and adjust.

I respect if others' experiences are different from
mine. That is why I asked. No one is answering my
questions so far. That is Okay if the Obama
supporters don't want to get him more votes.

If you could convince me why Obama is best, you could help Obama get an extra vote because it really doesn't make much difference to me based on my personal experience.
not again

Bisbee, AZ

#48 May 10, 2012
I dislike having to decide between the lesser of two evils. For me Obama would be the lesser of two evils, not that I'm excited about that. I agree "no difference" that my life has been up to me and the past and present presidents have not helped one bit. We still have wars, hunger and the unemployed. Would any president make a difference? Boy, that sure does make me sound complacent doesn't it?
No Difference

Bisbee, AZ

#49 May 10, 2012
not again wrote:
I dislike having to decide between the lesser of two evils. For me Obama would be the lesser of two evils, not that I'm excited about that. I agree "no difference" that my life has been up to me and the past and present presidents have not helped one bit. We still have wars, hunger and the unemployed. Would any president make a difference? Boy, that sure does make me sound complacent doesn't it?
Thank you for answering. It really is kind of like voting for the lesser of two evils. For me I am not sure if Obama is the lesser of
the two, but I am keeping an open mind.

I cannot help, but feel that no matter who is in office, there seems to be a "global group" that has the real power playing our presidents(not just US presidents) like puppets. It just feels like our presidents have no real power. A "global group" is controlling everything. This "group" has the real power and they are making us debating here for nothing and no matter who we vote for, this "group" seems to turns things their way. That is why I feel we must take care of ourselves as much as possible. Even what we eat is VERY affected. We don't even get to vote for that do we? That is another topic for another thread.
not again

Bisbee, AZ

#50 May 10, 2012
I agree, well put, thanks.
No Difference

Bisbee, AZ

#51 May 10, 2012
not again wrote:
I agree, well put, thanks.
You are most welcome!
Thanks again for answering my question.
Cow Patti

Huachuca City, AZ

#52 May 10, 2012
No Difference wrote:
<quoted text>
You are most welcome!
Thanks again for answering my question.
Brilliant how you regained control over the boards. Well done.
No Difference

Bisbee, AZ

#53 May 10, 2012
Cow Patti wrote:
<quoted text>
Brilliant how you regained control over the boards. Well done.
Cow Patti, why do you see things this way?
Forget me,yourself, and all other "names". Maybe don't even post as Cow Patti. I use different "names" according to topic. In this one, I use "No difference" because this is my position with this topic relating to "Obama and the presidency." If we change up the "names" we use, then no one could be accused of following anyone. I really am not interested in you or anyone, just topics. When one using the same "name" all the time, one is only calling attention to him/her self.

You like Obama. I can actually vote for him with you if you'd convince me that he did something that made a difference
for you on a personal level. I am still open and have not
decided.

My question was about Obama. This isn't about you,
me, or anyone else. Again, my experience with presidents
has not made much difference in my life. If you or
others have a different experience, I would be interested
in knowing.

Thank you.
Cow Patti

Huachuca City, AZ

#54 May 10, 2012
Oh....Ok
No Difference

Bisbee, AZ

#55 May 11, 2012
Cow Patti wrote:
Oh....Ok
Thank you!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Whetstone Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Care NET Pregnancy Center Of Cochise Co... Dec 17 Elizabeth clayton 1
Spamming On Plenty Of Fish Nov 28 plenty of fish 1
Few Incidents Reported Over Helldorado Days Nov 24 Nope 2
Jesus Christ Is God + Period Nov 24 Gee Zeus 8
Barack Obama Needs To Repent Nov 21 AMERICA REPENT 1
barack obama on his way to hell Nov 20 ACTS 2 38 1
Whetstone Fire Chief should be in prison! (Dec '08) Sep '14 You fry me 26
Whetstone Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Whetstone People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Whetstone News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Whetstone

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:22 am PST

NBC Sports 7:22AM
2016 becomes the target for an L.A. move
ESPN 7:36 AM
Sources: Goodell says no L.A. team in 2015
Bleacher Report11:04 AM
Peyton (Thigh) Questionable vs. Bengals
NFL 1:03 PM
Frank Gore will play for 49ers vs. Chargers
Bleacher Report 1:32 PM
San Diego Chargers vs. San Francisco 49ers: Live San Diego Score and Analysis