Missouri's Prop C: Voters Set to Challenge Health Reform

Full story: TIME.com

Missouri voters go to the polls Tuesday for the first-in-the-nation referendum on President Obama's health care plan.
Comments
18,261 - 18,280 of 18,915 Comments Last updated Apr 29, 2014

“Stop Whining, "Tea Partiers”

Since: Sep 09

You wanted SMALLER government!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2012

Judged:

Ruth Chambers holt wrote:
<quoted text>********Attention_to** ******Yellow_Dawg_Dem********!
Hi YDD.
Have you noticed anything 'odd' about when I've posted my song(s) links?
Again, THEY are BREAKING 'patterns', as ordinarily/(as always before), they would have been all over me/in my face with ABUSIVE remarks, yet NOT ONE remark/abuse regarding my "songs". Hasn't that struck ya as 'kinda ODD'? Wonder why they are breaking their known 'pattern' of behavior?
p.s. I am not really asking you this question,(more of a way to inform you...)not really asking you if you have 'noticed').
I've been the victim of their 'patterns' for almost 12 years/11 sites now;so *I* catch things that others miss.
Now that you have specifically pointed it out -- you are CORRECT!

My take on it was that your "detractors" on here have finally realized that arguing with YOU on HERE is FRUITLESS. You proved that to "Smifville." So much that he has run off into the night and no longer posts here.

I am sort of sad that we no longer have old "Smifville" to kick around any more.

“Emil StaaarBuck Goes 2 Kennett”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2012

Judged:

Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
My take on it was that your "detractors" on here have finally realized that arguing with YOU on HERE is FRUITLESS. You proved that to "Smifville." So much that he has run off into the night and no longer posts here.
I am sort of sad that we no longer have old "Smifville" to kick around any more.
Well, I do know 'why' they DO NOT 'vist' MY site(s) links anymore(my SteelButteryFly Domain":

http://www.thesteelbutterfly.com/index.html

They do NOT visit too often over on my domain because they KNOW that I will recignize their IP Addresses if they use their regular ISP Servers... When they 'do' VISIT my pages they most often come in from your "Semo777" site OR they come in from the "GardenWeb" links which I left there in 2007,(Nov 2007) at:

http://forums.gardenweb.com/forums/load/carol...

WHEN they DO 'visit' they have a PROXY IP Address about 50 % of the time..., hoping not to be ID'ed by me...The 'visits' occur sometimes right when/or right after I leave link info which I do quite often...

My point is;they wish to AVOID having their IP Address 'recognized' and the same goes for other sites where they have caused HAVOC such as Progress_Illinois. They know IF they now vist sites such as PI that their regular IP Address will be recognized... They wish to avoid places where they have/are causing problems...

If PI were to compare IP Addresses over there that have/did cause problems with the IP Addresses here on Topix LLC???, many would be exact dupes of their IP Address info.

They ALWAYs 'know' where *I* am..., it only took them 3 weeks to discover me over at PI and I was actually using a handle that I hoped they wouldn't be able to STALK. HA!,they were at PI in about 16 - 18 days...

That info may give you something to think about further, as to their 'patterns' etc...
Another EPIC Dawg FAIL

Lecompton, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
ROFLMAO!!!! Sorry Dawg, but unlike you I have better things to do then spend all my time on thread that hasn't been relavent for almost 2 years now. Not to mention it's more entertaining watching a liar (you) and a nutcase (Ruth) try to carry on a conversation only to further prove you two are probably the dumbest idiots on Topix. It's like watching a retard trying to have a conversation with a moron. Very entertaining!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2012

Judged:

Another EPIC Dawg FAIL wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO!!!! Sorry Dawg, but unlike you I have better things to do then spend all my time on thread that hasn't been relavent for almost 2 years now. Not to mention it's more entertaining watching a liar (you) and a nutcase (Ruth) try to carry on a conversation only to further prove you two are probably the dumbest idiots on Topix. It's like watching a retard trying to have a conversation with a moron. Very entertaining!
Then_scoot!...******on_yer_way ********N'start_doing_those*** *****BETTER_THINGS!

Geeze, no one has tied ya down, forcing ya to be here...

Bye, bye...
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Watching you dance for us ..is hysterically funny!!!

Get a Life
CHEERS!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
ROFL! Ah, hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ha!

You "have better things to do than spend all (your) time on (this) thread," huh?

So WHAT do you do? <.giggle!.> You answered that question:

It's more entertaining watching a liar and a nutcase try to carry on a conversation!

Thanks for proving how clueless you really are. You can't even make a logical argument!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>Then_scoot!...******on _yer_way********N'start_doing_ those********BETTER_THINGS!
Geeze, no one has tied ya down, forcing ya to be here...
Bye, bye...
ROFL! Yeah, "Ruth" -- "FAIL" just admitted that he doesn't have anything better to do than to read our discussions._8-)

Perhaps he recognizes the true brilliance of our tete-a-tetes?

Or perhaps our discussions are more interesting than his miserably life?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2012

Judged:

RNC Rightwing NUT Cases wrote:
<quoted text>
Watching you dance for us ..is hysterically funny!!!
Get a Life
CHEERS!
Yeah. I often throw "FAIL" a "bone," just to watch him snarl and growl over it!

Too funny! "FAIL" keeps me amused, in my old age. At least, he beats the nursing home.
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
<.yawn!.> So that's what Rush is up to today, huh? Speaking of "hope and change," I HOPE that you will CHANGE believing all of the propaganda spread by Rush.
Yellow Dawg your response is weak it doesn’t change the Facts, secondly Obama was billed as the Billion Dollar President discounted to a Million, his comedy tour isn’t impressing anyone so What’s Up!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2012

Judged:

TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
Yellow Dawg your response is weak it doesn’t change the Facts, secondly Obama was billed as the Billion Dollar President discounted to a Million, his comedy tour isn’t impressing anyone so What’s Up!!
Did you actually READ what you WROTE? Speaking of "weak responses"! ROFL!
goose

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2012

Judged:

Patricia Senecal wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you type that way to - you know, are you a hunt and pecker?
I see you do pick and chose what you believe in the bible. What version did you say you are reading. Are you still reading it? Sounds like it's been a while since you have attended a service. Did you tell us your favorite branch of religion?
Remember when a name used to mean something? Preach it Norton, and then sing while you are addressing the choir. Your faith is not at all catching! Just saying...
You miss the mark. I wish there were less of your type and a few more that truly believe what that book says and show it simply by example. Your loud noise is not a decent example, but oh so typical.
Malichi is an interesting read for you lack of knowledge.
No, I am not a hunt and pecker!(funny) I am a Christian and I hate the word religion. I read the NKJ most of the time. What is that book in the Bible you are talking about? "Malichi"? Couldn't find it. Maybe you spelled it wrong?:)

Thanks for telling me I have a loud noise. That way, I know somebody is listening!

CHEERS!
Augustus Hartmann

Marshfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2012

Judged:

Mein Name ist Augustus Hartmann, und ich weiß, das ist der falsche Ort, um dies zu tun, aber ich versuche zu Gast bei Freunden. Ich habe gerade mit West Plains High School von meinem kleinen bayerischen Dorf Zeegendorf übertragen. Schreib mir zurück, ja?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2012

Judged:

Augustus Hartmann wrote:
Mein Name ist Augustus Hartmann, und ich weiß, das ist der falsche Ort, um dies zu tun, aber ich versuche zu Gast bei Freunden. Ich habe gerade mit West Plains High School von meinem kleinen bayerischen Dorf Zeegendorf übertragen. Schreib mir zurück, ja?
Willkommen in Amerika. Hoffentlich werden Sie schnell neue Freunde kennen lernen wird in West Plains.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2012

Judged:

Augustus Hartmann wrote:
********Fräulein?********vant_ to_PLAY********ANNIE_OVER?

"Fräulein"...? Do you wish to 'play' zuh 'game' called "Annie Over"????*I* can play dat game, just say da VORD... Do we have to 'ask permission' from ya to use/address ya with "High German"? This IS America, ya know, lets just use plain old ENGLISH< huh?
goose

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
<.yawn!.> So that's what Rush is up to today, huh? Speaking of "hope and change," I HOPE that you will CHANGE believing all of the propaganda spread by Rush.
You know, Rush does not speak propaganda! You just don't know the truth! I want hope and change, too. Change..........in the White House before we all go up in smoke!

CHEERS!
Norton

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2012

Judged:

goose wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, Rush does not speak propaganda! You just don't know the truth! I want hope and change, too. Change..........in the White House before we all go up in smoke!
CHEERS!
Cheers, to you too!

CHEERS!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2012

Judged:

goose wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, Rush does not speak propaganda! You just don't know the truth! I want hope and change, too. Change.......... in the White House before we all go up in smoke!...
You all go up in smoke? I suppose you have finally gotten a scheduled departure date for the "Rapture," huh, "Norton"?
Augustus Hartmann

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Willkommen in Amerika. Hoffentlich werden Sie schnell neue Freunde kennen lernen wird in West Plains.
Danke, dass du nett zu mir. Ich weiß nur nicht, wie man neue Freunde hier in Amerika machen.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2012

Judged:

Augustus Hartmann wrote:
<quoted text>
Danke, dass du nett zu mir. Ich weiß nur nicht, wie man neue Freunde hier in Amerika machen.
********"Yada"****** **"yada"******** "Yada"

Yada, yada, yada.

Oy vey. Go tell ta someone that cares!

(we'll give ya time to go use that German translator that ya keep tucked away, to COMPOSE yer NEXT 'german' heart felt comment(s)... Go ahead and take yer time, as Arlo once said/sang, "I'm in no hurry..."!!!
Augustus Hartmann

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
********"Yada"****** **"yada"******** "Yada"
Yada, yada, yada.
Oy vey. Go tell ta someone that cares!
(we'll give ya time to go use that German translator that ya keep tucked away, to COMPOSE yer NEXT 'german' heart felt comment(s)... Go ahead and take yer time, as Arlo once said/sang, "I'm in no hurry..."!!!
Du bist ein Miststück hasserfüllt.
*Ahem*
What I meant to say is you're a hateful bitch.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Wheatland Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Wheatland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••