Missouri's Prop C: Voters Set to Challenge Health Reform

Full story: TIME.com 18,911
Missouri voters go to the polls Tuesday for the first-in-the-nation referendum on President Obama's health care plan. Full Story
TSM

El Paso, TX

#19584 May 18, 2012
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
<.yawn!.> So that's what Rush is up to today, huh? Speaking of "hope and change," I HOPE that you will CHANGE believing all of the propaganda spread by Rush.
Yellow Dawg your response is weak it doesn’t change the Facts, secondly Obama was billed as the Billion Dollar President discounted to a Million, his comedy tour isn’t impressing anyone so What’s Up!!

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#19585 May 18, 2012
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
Yellow Dawg your response is weak it doesn’t change the Facts, secondly Obama was billed as the Billion Dollar President discounted to a Million, his comedy tour isn’t impressing anyone so What’s Up!!
Did you actually READ what you WROTE? Speaking of "weak responses"! ROFL!
goose

Kansas City, MO

#19586 May 18, 2012
Patricia Senecal wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you type that way to - you know, are you a hunt and pecker?
I see you do pick and chose what you believe in the bible. What version did you say you are reading. Are you still reading it? Sounds like it's been a while since you have attended a service. Did you tell us your favorite branch of religion?
Remember when a name used to mean something? Preach it Norton, and then sing while you are addressing the choir. Your faith is not at all catching! Just saying...
You miss the mark. I wish there were less of your type and a few more that truly believe what that book says and show it simply by example. Your loud noise is not a decent example, but oh so typical.
Malichi is an interesting read for you lack of knowledge.
No, I am not a hunt and pecker!(funny) I am a Christian and I hate the word religion. I read the NKJ most of the time. What is that book in the Bible you are talking about? "Malichi"? Couldn't find it. Maybe you spelled it wrong?:)

Thanks for telling me I have a loud noise. That way, I know somebody is listening!

CHEERS!
Augustus Hartmann

Ozark, MO

#19587 May 19, 2012
Mein Name ist Augustus Hartmann, und ich weiß, das ist der falsche Ort, um dies zu tun, aber ich versuche zu Gast bei Freunden. Ich habe gerade mit West Plains High School von meinem kleinen bayerischen Dorf Zeegendorf übertragen. Schreib mir zurück, ja?

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#19588 May 19, 2012
Augustus Hartmann wrote:
Mein Name ist Augustus Hartmann, und ich weiß, das ist der falsche Ort, um dies zu tun, aber ich versuche zu Gast bei Freunden. Ich habe gerade mit West Plains High School von meinem kleinen bayerischen Dorf Zeegendorf übertragen. Schreib mir zurück, ja?
Willkommen in Amerika. Hoffentlich werden Sie schnell neue Freunde kennen lernen wird in West Plains.

“Emil StaaarBuck Goes 2 Kennett”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#19589 May 19, 2012
Augustus Hartmann wrote:
Mein Name ist Augustus Hartmann, und ich weiß, das ist der falsche Ort, um dies zu tun, aber ich versuche zu Gast bei Freunden. Ich habe gerade mit West Plains High School von meinem kleinen bayerischen Dorf Zeegendorf übertragen. Schreib mir zurück, ja?
********Fräulein?********vant_ to_PLAY********ANNIE_OVER?

"Fräulein"...? Do you wish to 'play' zuh 'game' called "Annie Over"????*I* can play dat game, just say da VORD... Do we have to 'ask permission' from ya to use/address ya with "High German"? This IS America, ya know, lets just use plain old ENGLISH< huh?
goose

Kansas City, MO

#19590 May 19, 2012
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
<.yawn!.> So that's what Rush is up to today, huh? Speaking of "hope and change," I HOPE that you will CHANGE believing all of the propaganda spread by Rush.
You know, Rush does not speak propaganda! You just don't know the truth! I want hope and change, too. Change..........in the White House before we all go up in smoke!

CHEERS!
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#19591 May 19, 2012
goose wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, Rush does not speak propaganda! You just don't know the truth! I want hope and change, too. Change..........in the White House before we all go up in smoke!
CHEERS!
Cheers, to you too!

CHEERS!

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#19592 May 19, 2012
goose wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, Rush does not speak propaganda! You just don't know the truth! I want hope and change, too. Change.......... in the White House before we all go up in smoke!...
You all go up in smoke? I suppose you have finally gotten a scheduled departure date for the "Rapture," huh, "Norton"?
Augustus Hartmann

Mansfield, MO

#19593 May 19, 2012
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Willkommen in Amerika. Hoffentlich werden Sie schnell neue Freunde kennen lernen wird in West Plains.
Danke, dass du nett zu mir. Ich weiß nur nicht, wie man neue Freunde hier in Amerika machen.

“Emil StaaarBuck Goes 2 Kennett”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#19594 May 19, 2012
Augustus Hartmann wrote:
<quoted text>
Danke, dass du nett zu mir. Ich weiß nur nicht, wie man neue Freunde hier in Amerika machen.
********"Yada"****** **"yada"******** "Yada"

Yada, yada, yada.

Oy vey. Go tell ta someone that cares!

(we'll give ya time to go use that German translator that ya keep tucked away, to COMPOSE yer NEXT 'german' heart felt comment(s)... Go ahead and take yer time, as Arlo once said/sang, "I'm in no hurry..."!!!
Augustus Hartmann

Mansfield, MO

#19595 May 19, 2012
Ruth Chambers holt wrote:
<quoted text>
********"Yada"****** **"yada"******** "Yada"
Yada, yada, yada.
Oy vey. Go tell ta someone that cares!
(we'll give ya time to go use that German translator that ya keep tucked away, to COMPOSE yer NEXT 'german' heart felt comment(s)... Go ahead and take yer time, as Arlo once said/sang, "I'm in no hurry..."!!!
Du bist ein Miststück hasserfüllt.
*Ahem*
What I meant to say is you're a hateful bitch.
White Trash

Fort Lupton, CO

#19596 May 19, 2012
Lake of the Ozarks sucksdick.

“Emil StaaarBuck Goes 2 Kennett”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#19597 May 19, 2012
Augustus Hartmann wrote:
<quoted text>
Du bist ein Miststück hasserfüllt.
*Ahem*
What I meant to say is you're a hateful bitch.
NOW********you're********TALKI NG!!!*******

Vell,'now' ya are startin; to "smarten up"!!!

Ya goot/gott dat rite,'sweetie'...

your only probem IS:

You don't know jest HOW B!tchy *I* can GET....!

<p>
but you are SOON going to find out...!

...fer SURE...!!!
Augustus Hartmann

Mansfield, MO

#19598 May 19, 2012
Bist du behindert?(Are you retarded?)
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

#19599 May 19, 2012
Augustus Hartmann wrote:
Bist du behindert?(Are you retarded?)
A.H.= A@@ Hole

Lekker

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#19600 May 19, 2012
Augustus Hartmann wrote:
<quoted text>
Danke, dass du nett zu mir. Ich weiß nur nicht, wie man neue Freunde hier in Amerika machen.
Genau wie Deutschland! Bier und Wein!_8-)
DAX

Nashville, TN

#19601 May 19, 2012
Our health and it's care should be our individual responsibility. What ever happened to sef-reliance and freedom? Do all socialists think that everyone else has no mind or the right to use that mind to make personal choices?
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

#19602 May 19, 2012
DAX wrote:
Our health and it's care should be our individual responsibility. What ever happened to sef-reliance and freedom? Do all socialists think that everyone else has no mind or the right to use that mind to make personal choices?
RED States are poorer than BLUE States...
why are Republican areas so poor and uneducated?
Augustus Hartmann

Mansfield, MO

#19604 May 19, 2012
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Genau wie Deutschland! Bier und Wein!_8-)
Bier und Wein ist sehr gut, Bruder.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wheatland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
C&S Equipment Rental (Mar '13) Jul '14 Darcy Webb 2
Man Pleads Guilty To Rape Charges In Hickory Co... (May '14) May '14 lou rives 2
Mo. restaurant destroyed in fire (Feb '14) Feb '14 LCAlli 1
snitch (Feb '14) Feb '14 sweetevangeline 5
Jared Wallace (Nov '13) Nov '13 Common Sense 1
Hazel Hanna (Aug '08) Sep '13 Darwina 34
cant beleive this is free! (Sep '13) Sep '13 Kelsey Brieger 1
Wheatland Dating
Find my Match

Wheatland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Wheatland News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Wheatland

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:35 am PST

NBC Sports 9:35AM
NFL: Rams-Raiders will remain in St. Louis
CBS Sports10:05 AM
Eric Berry: 'Enjoy the day and don't worry, we're #BERRYSTRONG'
Bleacher Report12:08 PM
Betting Odds, Prediction for Raiders vs. Rams
NBC Sports 4:08 PM
With Ron Parker moving to safety, Chiefs look at cornerbacks
Bleacher Report 5:22 PM
Cowboys Offense Must Find Groove to Make Playoff Push