Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Comments (Page 1,700)

Showing posts 33,981 - 34,000 of65,312
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
JOEL PASTAKIA

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2012

HUGH:

1) Whether you believe or don't believe, whether you pray or don't pray, whether you observe the shabbat or not, whether you sing his praises or not, whether you abuse your g-d or not, none of this counts and none of this will have any tangible or intangible effects in your life but at the same time i must warn you that perverse beliefs and the worshipping of a demon will warp your consciousness.

2) What counts is psychological and genetic soundness and karma in terms of being good, doing good, cultivating discrimination and restraint and compassion and selflessness and equanimity and resourcefulness and fair-mindedness and the like - these are the only measures of your true worth and capacity and these parameters will determine what will happen to you in keeping with the causal laws.

3) Beliefs count for nothing.

4) Here's a serious warning - if you put into practice the sinister aspects of your beliefs that derive from evil books like the Hebrew Bible then you will have to pay a very heavy price that will cause a great setback to the evolution of your psychic.

5) The laughable fact is that you have no real inner experiences or direct proof of the reality or of the nature of truth or of the essence of self and yet you keep making emphatic statements regarding beliefs based on scripture that are filled with evil.

So, take care....
Voluntarist

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2012

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Ms Laziness, the question was never whether he was influential.
The question was whether there is an organized global movement at foot to depopulate the world (strongest position) or whether there is an organized global movement ar foot to ADVOCATE depopulating the world (weaker position). One man, universally known historically as an outspoken crackpot, does not make a movement, IMO
Now, IF you feel you want to participate in this discussion, feel free to scroll back. Its free. Volunteerist, like most fanatics on thses forums, moves the goal posts once he is seriously challenged.
You see how you can't pay attention, boy your ADD is in overdrive.

There are powerful AND influential people advancing ideas and promoting policy advocating for population reduction.

Many of these same people are also advocating for a world governing body / world government.
Very dangerous.
former res

Broomall, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2012

Judged:

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Do some stretching in order to increase length.
You seem preoccupied with my man parts. Should I be flattered?
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
2. The ONLY foundation of Christianity is Jewish there is NO other foundation. All other foundations are LIES and DECEPTION and FRAUDULENT.
Agreed. Christianity clearly arose from Judaism. Just look at the Old Testament of the Christian bible.
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
3. The Sabbath is NOT Jewish. It is God's Sabbath.
Saturday is the sabboth for Jews;
Sunday for Christians.

I guess you're Jewish. Shalom.
Frijoles

Bristol, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2012

Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
You see how you can't pay attention, boy your ADD is in overdrive.
There are powerful AND influential people advancing ideas and promoting policy advocating for population reduction.
Many of these same people are also advocating for a world governing body / world government.
Very dangerous.
Evidence from a credible link, please

By the way, singular people making quotations do not make a movement
Frijoles

Bristol, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2012

Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes there is an argument, I see that you are having trouble paying attention.
My statement was that there are powerful and influential people advocating for the elimination of population.
And you stated that was a crack pot conspiracy theory.
You are wrong, factually that is a true statement and Ted Turner is only 1 example.
Just like there are powerful people advancing the idea of a world government.
You do this all of the time, first you state that its a crack pot conspiracy theory and then you end up saying so what no big deal.
Yes, perspective is obviously a challenge for you

Individuals do not matter. Movements matter.

Provide me with evidence of an existence of a One World GOvernment Movement Which Advocates for Extreme Methods for Population Reduction.
Frijoles

Bristol, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2012

I'll even offer you a definition to work off of

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_movement

Social movements are a type of group action. They are large informal groupings of individuals or organizations which focus on specific political or social issues. In other words, they carry out, resist or undo a social change.

----------
NOTE : Informal "Groupings"
Voluntarist

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2012

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Evidence from a credible link, please
By the way, singular people making quotations do not make a movement
Lets narrow the issue now, you are like a prosecutor swaying the issue.

So you concede now there is 1 powerful influential person that believes in population reduction and elimination and also in a world government.
Voluntarist

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2012

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, perspective is obviously a challenge for you
Individuals do not matter. Movements matter.
Provide me with evidence of an existence of a One World GOvernment Movement Which Advocates for Extreme Methods for Population Reduction.
No that isn't a challenge.

Movements are started by individuals.

But that isn't the argument nor my statement.
Voluntarist

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2012

Frijoles wrote:
I'll even offer you a definition to work off of
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_movement
Social movements are a type of group action. They are large informal groupings of individuals or organizations which focus on specific political or social issues. In other words, they carry out, resist or undo a social change.
----------
NOTE : Informal "Groupings"
We can get into social groups as soon as you admit that my statement was correct.
Frijoles

Bristol, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2012

Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
So you concede now there is 1 powerful influential person that believes in population reduction and elimination and also in a world government.
I can only concede if that was an argument I was participating in. You remind me of Don Quixote.

My issue from day one has "Whats your point?" Since you did not bring this into relevance, I went ahead and took the liberty of framing the issue for you.
Frijoles

Bristol, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2012

Judged:

Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
No that isn't a challenge.
Movements are started by individuals.
But that isn't the argument nor my statement.
Show me evidence that there is such a movement. Or shut up.
Frijoles

Bristol, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2012

Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
We can get into social groups as soon as you admit that my statement was correct.
Show me evidence that there is a social movement.

Outspoken individuals are a dime a dozen. Dont need you to find them for me.

What social movement does Donald Trump control?
former res

Broomall, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2012

They rejected the gay Jamaican:

By msnbc.com staff and news services

An Orthodox Jew who was weeks away from becoming a New York City police officer said he has been kicked out of the police academy for refusing to trim his beard.

Former recruit Fishel Litzman of Monsey was fired Friday after multiple confrontations with the department over the length of his whiskers, he told the Daily News.

----------

Litzman is Hasidic and believes that cutting his beard is forbidden by God.

NYPD rules usually require officers to be clean-shaven. The department makes exceptions for beards kept for religious purposes, but even then only allows 1 millimeter worth of growth.
Frijoles

Bristol, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2012

Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW, even Hughbe, not an Einstein by any measure, figured out that I was not in conflict with the notion that Turner was outspoken. You can spend more useless time on this, or you can move on to the heart of your fantasy.

Show me evidence of an ACTUAL social movement (actual human beingS) that advocate or effectuate radical world DEpopulation. Please dont bother with the One World garbage unless you can demonstrate that the blather is on the topic of depopulation.
Voluntarist

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2012

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW, even Hughbe, not an Einstein by any measure, figured out that I was not in conflict with the notion that Turner was outspoken. You can spend more useless time on this, or you can move on to the heart of your fantasy.
Show me evidence of an ACTUAL social movement (actual human beingS) that advocate or effectuate radical world DEpopulation. Please dont bother with the One World garbage unless you can demonstrate that the blather is on the topic of depopulation.
The Georgia Guidestones is a large granite monument in Elbert County, Georgia, USA. A message comprising ten guides is inscribed on the structure in eight modern languages, and a shorter message is inscribed at the top of the structure in four ancient languages' scripts: Babylonian, Classical Greek, Sanskrit, and Egyptian hieroglyphs.

The structure is sometimes referred to as an "American Stonehenge."[1] The monument is 19 feet 3 inches (5.87 m) tall, made from six granite slabs weighing more than 240,000 pounds (110,000 kg) in all.[2] One slab stands in the center, with four arranged around it. A capstone lies on top of the five slabs, which are astronomically aligned. An additional stone tablet, which is set in the ground a short distance to the west of the structure, provides some notes on the history and purpose of the Guidestones.

' http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgia_Guides...
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2012

former res wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Agreed. Christianity clearly arose from Judaism. Just look at the Old Testament of the Christian bible.
<quoted text>
Sunday for Christians.
Former---You seem preoccupied with my man parts. Should I be flattered?

HughBe--- Not really but you mentioned your inability to wrap your HEAD around something and so out of brotherly love I made a recommendation.

Former---Saturday is the sabboth for Jews;

HughBe--- Please explain to me when was the Sabbath made and please explain this OT scripture for me.

Isaiah 56:4-6

4 For thus saith the Lord unto the eunuchs that keep MY sabbaths, and choose the things that please me, and take hold of my covenant;

5 Even unto them will I give in mine house and within my walls a place and a name better than of sons and of daughters: I will give them an everlasting name, that shall not be cut off.

6 Also the sons of the STRANGER, that join themselves to the Lord, to serve him, and to love the name of the Lord, to be his servants, every one that KEEPETH the SABBATH from polluting it, and taketh hold of my covenant;

Whom is the MY in verse 4? Is it a Jew? Who are the STRANGERS in verse 6, are they Jews?

Former---Sunday for Christians.I guess you're Jewish. Shalom.

HughBe--- Cite the NT texts that expound this DEMONIC doctrine.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2012

JOEL PASTAKIA wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL.
You mean that this bloodthirsty Asura or Demon, who the Jews and Christians worship, demands that one day be set aside in the week when his followers should compulsorily pray to him so as to puff up his pride and megalomania.
LOL.
My guess is that being "forced" for one day is far better than being forced DAILY to have DIRECT contact with Him as you are forced to do with your higher consciousness.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2012

hopefully I shall be back later
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2012

former res wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Sunday for Christians.
Former---Christianity clearly arose from Judaism. Just look at the Old Testament of the Christian bible.

HughBe--- It is MUCH more than the OT scriptures. It has to do with Jesus, the Jew, the JEWISH apostles, the JEWISH prophets the JEWISH early Church or FIRST Christians.

Based on memory, for the first 400 years of Christianity it was regarded as a JEWISH sect.
Eric

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2012

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Former---You seem preoccupied with my man parts. Should I be flattered?
HughBe--- Not really but you mentioned your inability to wrap your HEAD around something and so out of brotherly love I made a recommendation.
Former---Saturday is the sabboth for Jews;
HughBe--- Please explain to me when was the Sabbath made and please explain this OT scripture for me.
Isaiah 56:4-6
4 For thus saith the Lord unto the eunuchs that keep MY sabbaths, and choose the things that please me, and take hold of my covenant;
5 Even unto them will I give in mine house and within my walls a place and a name better than of sons and of daughters: I will give them an everlasting name, that shall not be cut off.
6 Also the sons of the STRANGER, that join themselves to the Lord, to serve him, and to love the name of the Lord, to be his servants, every one that KEEPETH the SABBATH from polluting it, and taketh hold of my covenant;
Whom is the MY in verse 4? Is it a Jew? Who are the STRANGERS in verse 6, are they Jews?
Former---Sunday for Christians.I guess you're Jewish. Shalom.
HughBe--- Cite the NT texts that expound this DEMONIC doctrine.
It appears to me that Paul did away with Shabbat:

Colossians 2:16-17:
Therefore do not let anyone judge you by what you eat or drink, or with regard to a religious festival, a New Moon celebration or a Sabbath day. These are a shadow of the things that were to come; the reality, however, is found in Christ.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 33,981 - 34,000 of65,312
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Flood Warning for Hartford County was issued at April 21 at 7:30AM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Wethersfield Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Wethersfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE