Pay-to-Spray Firefighters Watch as Home Burns

Oct 4, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Corner

Imagine your home catches fire but the local fire department won't respond, then watches it burn.

Comments (Page 2,658)

Showing posts 53,141 - 53,160 of58,238
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
the real me

Allons, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2012

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove it!
i dont have to prove it i guess you know the difference dont you?

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2012

the real me wrote:
<quoted text>
who are you trying to fool dummy thats not me talking and you know it boy you are something else maybe she believes you but no one else does so go play somewhere . wheres your family 2night shouldnt you be with them i have been with my all day i love family time do you?
Why, you're just a regular Ward Cleaver, aren't you?
the real me

Allons, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2012

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hair & all, huh! LOL!
WHAT DO YOU MEAN HAIR AND ALL? MAYBE YOUR TALKING ABOUT YOUR UPPER LIP!!!!!!!!!! HA HA I LOVE THAT SONG YOU MEAN I SHAVE MY LEGS FOR THIS???? its funny
the real me

Allons, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2012

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Why, you're just a regular Ward Cleaver, aren't you?
well thank you i try very hard

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I said my Son was afraid for my safety! I just didn't want to be in the same vicinity with that piece of trash! Unlike most of you, I'm particular about the kind of People I'm around , for any reason!
And BTW, "RAY", I wear shorts that shows more leg than that picture does! And if you don't like that, GET OVER IT, is all I can tell you, you Poor little anal-retentive Hypocrite!
Could it be you're the mouth of the south? Maybe he's giving you good advice as he may read what you post to everybody.You might ought to listen.
Particular or "SCARED"??? I'd say SCARED knowing what you do behind a computer screen.When did precincts not have plenty of security around???Excuses.You're not registered.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2012

the real me wrote:
<quoted text>
i dont have to prove it i guess you know the difference dont you?
Hmmm, I don't think I do, so explain it to me!:)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2012

the real me wrote:
<quoted text>
WHAT DO YOU MEAN HAIR AND ALL? MAYBE YOUR TALKING ABOUT YOUR UPPER LIP!!!!!!!!!! HA HA I LOVE THAT SONG YOU MEAN I SHAVE MY LEGS FOR THIS???? its funny
Geez! Why are you yelling? I love hairy-legged Men!:)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2012

123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
Could it be you're the mouth of the south? Maybe he's giving you good advice as he may read what you post to everybody.You might ought to listen.
Particular or "SCARED"??? I'd say SCARED knowing what you do behind a computer screen.When did precincts not have plenty of security around???Excuses.You're not registered.
Really? Huh, then why did I get a new Voter Registration Card in the mail last Thursday , the day of the election?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2012

123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
You're wanting to be included in that Federal Voter Intimidation Charge, aren't you? That will be arranged, I'm sure. So, don't let me stop you!
the real me

Allons, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2012

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think so, but maybe I'm not as Prudish as you.
come on now let me go this is your time 2gether not me you and her time i am sure your little woman doesnt like sharing sooooo please let me gooooooooo

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2012

123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
"Mouth of the South"? Naw, you already have that title! You ought to know that, you've been holding it for the last 8 years.

You know the saying, "When you've dug yourself into a hole, STOP DIGGING, FOOL!
Want me to get you a new shovel?

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2012

Judged:

Who are you again trying to scare??
the real me

Allons, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2012

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Geez! Why are you yelling? I love hairy-legged Men!:)
now what are you two talking about? whos yelling not me i am enjoying my talks with you all its been a long time

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2012

123pictures wrote:
Who are you again trying to scare??
I'm not trying to scare anybody, I'm just telling you the facts...well, some of them, anyway. I said, don't let me stop you!It's your Life!
the real me

Allons, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2012

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
"Mouth of the South"? Naw, you already have that title! You ought to know that, you've been holding it for the last 8 years.
You know the saying, "When you've dug yourself into a hole, STOP DIGGING, FOOL!
Want me to get you a new shovel?
oh but you two love me dont you BABY
the real me

Allons, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2012

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm, I don't think I do, so explain it to me!:)
THE DIFFERENCE between a man and woman dummy!!!!! duh now you get it duh duh what i am saying is your a man trying to act like a woman!!!!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2012

the real me wrote:
<quoted text>
oh but you two love me dont you BABY
I might, if I knew who you really are. Wait a minute, who's the other One of Us "Two"? I don't play second fiddle to anybody! You've got some 'slaining to do!
the real me

Allons, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2012

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not trying to scare anybody, I'm just telling you the facts...well, some of them, anyway. I said, don't let me stop you!It's your Life!
you wouldnt know the truth if it hit you in the face sorry gotta go with the hubby see you all later hes my better half he loves me if the world hates me see ya after . bye

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2012

Judged:

the real me wrote:
<quoted text>
THE DIFFERENCE between a man and woman dummy!!!!! duh now you get it duh duh what i am saying is your a man trying to act like a woman!!!!!!
Naw, I still don't get it. Explain the difference between a Man & a Woman to me, so I'll know.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2012

the real me wrote:
<quoted text>
come on now let me go this is your time 2gether not me you and her time i am sure your little woman doesnt like sharing sooooo please let me gooooooooo
You must think you're talking to "Her" whoever "she" is. I don't play that game, it's Men only for Me & it better be "Women" only for that my Man...or he won't be My Man!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 53,141 - 53,160 of58,238
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Westmoreland Forum right now

Search the Westmoreland Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 7 min WTSenior 123,881
Lafayette pd 1 hr Hey 2
Oakdale Football High School and Middle School ... 2 hr Eli 5
uncircumcised 2 hr doc no 9
Jada Holder Meyer Bowman (Feb '11) 5 hr joe 5
Brianna Jones? (Jun '10) 8 hr truth 23
talking smack 9 hr true 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Westmoreland Jobs

•••