Rolling out the wishes

Full story: Evening Sun

Skaters form a convoy during a benefit roller skating party for Make-A-Wish Foundation hosted by Truck Convoy for Wishes at Magic Elm Skateland in Hanover on Sunday.
Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Feb 26, 2010
wow

Hanover, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2010

Thank-you!! This event was great!! It was for such a good cause. It was our first time attending and everyone was so friendly and the Staff of Magic Elm Skateland were awesome. There were so many door prizes and everyone (not only us) seemed to be enjoying themselves. Thanks again for such a great time, our family really enjoyed it. See you at the next one!
PS: We loved that big bird, Elmo and the Lizard were there and that we could take pictures for free with our own cameras to share with family and friends.
Thank you

Hanover, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2010

Once again--Great Job Sherri Keller, Make-A-Wish Truck Convoy and Magic Elm Skateland. Thank you for putting all the time and effort into it that you do. It was a very nice event.
Sherri Keller

Hanover, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2010

I am so glad everyone enjoyed the day at Magic Elm. Everyone at Magic Elm is wonderful and takes such great care of our events and the kids! Also a very special Thank you to Greg and Sandi Trent, Greg is a driver in the convoy and each year they raise money for the kids and this event was one of their fund raisers for the year - thanks to everyone again for supporting the convoy and all the events we do to raise funds for Make A Wish.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Westminster Discussions

Search the Westminster Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
motor home on my street 23 hr taxpayer 1
James garland Janette golden Wed Golden girl 1
missy leonard Jul 21 Batman 2
Clifford Hoyt accident? (Aug '13) Jul 16 Video on Gary hoyt 14
any details on motorcycle accident Manchester t... Jul 6 Jane 2
Westminster Music Thread Jun 26 Musikologist 2
Who do you support for U.S. House in Maryland (... (Oct '10) Jun '14 Jon SpellMAN 16
•••
•••
•••
•••

Westminster Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Westminster People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••