Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,156

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
ELH

Portland, OR

#154751 Aug 14, 2012
Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh there is ... But you weren't invited
Bruno, We've read your post so your being a card carrying member of an "exclusive" sex cult isn't actually news, but that's for SHARING!
ELH

Portland, OR

#154752 Aug 14, 2012
Frank Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone asked the question, no one answered except with anger. Just wondering why the anger. Don't have a stroke.
I have a niece I love dearly. Danced at her wedding in NY a few months ago (open bar in a classy North Shore Long Island joint!). She dresses like a man. Her wife dresses likes a woman. She answered honestly and cheerfully when I asked her why. Why does no one here?
Sheesh sorry I asked. Touchy touchy. YUK!YUK!YUK!
Was "this guys" mom, the "toddler teacher" your DATE?

I've been to a few lesbian weddings and so far both BRIDES wore a wedding dress, but I am so happy to hear that you got a chance to get shitfaced for free in a "classy" Long Island joint and that YOUR niece is a "classy" bull dyke. Are the kids going to call her "daddy"? Yuk! Yuk! Yuk!
ELH

Portland, OR

#154753 Aug 14, 2012
RnL2008 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't let folks like you get me angry.....not worth it....YUK, YUK, YUK!!!
I don't think any of these assclowns have a clue how funny most of their comments actually are.
ELH

Portland, OR

#154754 Aug 14, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
If you're new to this forum please watch this first:http://www.youtube.com/w atch?v=tUEJK40cR5kXX
Marvelous, Are you the only one who failed to notice that the only "new" people here are your pathetic asspuppets?

But for some reason they don't seem to be hanging around as long as they used too. Mysterious.

PS: I changed the link to one that was far more informative and ON TOPIC than yours.
ELH

Portland, OR

#154755 Aug 14, 2012
marilyn wrote:
<quoted text>
That was posted by Jess on August 10th, 2010.
Jess passed from this world on August 8th, 2012.
Rest in Peace.
Sorry to hear about Jess.
ELH

Portland, OR

#154756 Aug 14, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
If you're new to this forum please watch this first:http://www.youtube.com/w atch?v=tUEJK40cR5kXX
Marvelous, Do you know why are all those "new" posters here only sticking around of a day or two? Mysterious.

PS: I tyook the liberty of "updating" the link your posted to one that's far more interesting and ON TOPIC!
ELH

Portland, OR

#154757 Aug 14, 2012

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#154758 Aug 14, 2012
Frank Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I support marriage equality so don't get all bent out of shape and faint on us or anything like that but seriously, with all due respect, why DO lesbians dress like men? And why does asking that question make you angry?
Good luck on getting an answer.

It is clear they are terrified about what it exposes.
NonToSoon

La Puente, CA

#154759 Aug 14, 2012
Not to worry, this bull will be covered over in no time!

Location hidden

#154760 Aug 14, 2012
Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
You just had to ask, man.
Harry (1982, 51-52)
Saghir and Robins (1973, 18)
Connell, Robert William (1987)
Bem,S.L.(1981)
Barash and Lipton(2002)
Crook, Robert (2011)
Deustch, F. M.(2007)
Breedlove (1997)
<quoted text>
Typed it into my search engine, and didn't see one that had a person that agreed with your ideas.
<quoted text>
Everyone is a product of evolution, and everyone is a player in evolution. Also, everyone's true self is a part of them, regardless of sexual orientation. Lesbians are just more free to express it.
<quoted text>
Calm down, man. Your cattiness is not only unwarranted, but it is unattractive, regardless of sexual orientation.
You forgot my name on those 'academic findings'. LOL

When you read the butchblog, did you find out why they dress and act like men if they are lesbians seeking to attract other lesbians???

Get real dude.

Smirk.
Obama Black Nation

Anchorage, AK

#154761 Aug 14, 2012
ELH wrote:
<quoted text>
All except Hindus, Buddhists, and several MAJOR branches of Christianity and Judism
but what the hell...Ignorance? Fear? Stupidity? Take your pick.
Do you mean because GAY has PROVEN to destroy the family and culture over TIME...coz dat da FACTS, Jack!!!! off!!!!
ELH

Portland, OR

#154762 Aug 14, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Good luck on getting an answer.
It is clear they are terrified about what it exposes.
KiMare, Since you don't just dress like a man you actually impersonate one full time YOU should answer "Franks" question yourself.

Location hidden

#154763 Aug 14, 2012
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Mind if I take this one?
It's an example of stereotypical "thinking" which all too often indicates that rational thought has left the building. While there are Lesbians who dress like men as an indication that they are more in touch with their masculine side than their feminine, there are just as many, if not more, who don't. Each of us, Gay and Straight, male and female have both masculine and feminine elements to our personalities which come out in how we express ourselves as individuals.
Just where did you 'take' this one???

Nothing about how it relates to evolution.

Nothing validated by professionals.

Only a speculative guess by you.

Seriously, are you serious???
Frank Rizzo

Union City, CA

#154764 Aug 14, 2012
RnL2008 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't let folks like you get me angry.....not worth it....YUK, YUK, YUK!!!
I dress for comfort.....not to impress, unless it is an interview for something important, but even then.....I don't do dresses.....I know I'm a woman, I don't need to prove how feminine I am to anyone!!!
There you go again with that "folks like you" That's hate speech. Check with the Southern Poverty Law Center. So right off the bat you're hating me for respectfully asking a simple question. Nice!

I similarly feel no need to prove how masculine I am. But you drift far from the original question. Which was why some lesbians dress like men. And why do you get so angry when asked about it.

Location hidden

#154765 Aug 14, 2012
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>They do. I have a sister who probably hasn't worn a dress/skirt/feminine attire since she got married almost 40 years ago and there are a lot more just like her, you're just not noticing.
What BS.

Do you really think you are fooling anyone?

It still does not explain why a lesbian dresses and imitates a man to attract another lesbian.

Nor does it even begin to explain how that is a normal product of evolution.
ELH

Portland, OR

#154766 Aug 14, 2012
Frank Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Well then why don't these straight women who are more in touch with their masculine side dress like men too?
Either you haven't left the those in over half a century or you live one one of those nutty polygamist compound out in the Utah desert. Though, I have to admit, I can't completely rule out the possibility they you're just an asshole whit nothing better to do but post every idiotic though that creeps across your feeble mind.
ELH

Portland, OR

#154767 Aug 14, 2012
Frank Rizzo wrote:
I similarly feel no need to prove how masculine I am.
Funny.
Dude

Newark, DE

#154768 Aug 14, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
When you read the butchblog, did you find out why they dress and act like men if they are lesbians seeking to attract other lesbians???
Get real dude.
Smirk.
I guess since I called you out on your bluff, all that was left for you to do was flub and repeat yourself. That's cool. Ha.
Dude

Newark, DE

#154770 Aug 14, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Get real dude.
Smirk.
I cite you findings, brought about from decades of research, and you cite this.

http://butch.blog.com/

Keep on flubbing, lil' homie.

Location hidden

#154771 Aug 14, 2012
RnL2008 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, folks like you who make asinine comments like you did in the first place......yes, there are straight women who dress in clothes that are more unisex than in traditional woman's clothing........outside of mens dress suits, ties and things like that or dresses, blouses and things like that......what truly constitutes dressing like a "guy" or a "girl"?
One of the most blonde statements I've heard you make.

Still doesn't explain why a LESBIAN would dress AND ACT like a man to attract ANOTHER LESBIAN.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westminster Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Two armed men wearing ghost masks rob Placentia... 2 hr DavidC 1
Gang member gets 40 to life for shooting father... (Apr '10) Wed VARRIO CROW VILLAGE 143
Mobile Home Living (Feb '07) Dec 16 Cathy Smith 87
17-year-old victim of suspected gang shooting m... (Jun '08) Dec 15 AHM VARRIO CAMBRI... 78
NAME the New Stadium (Jun '14) Dec 15 Paul 14
Murrieta's Alan Long Arraigned on DUI Charge Dec 14 Steven 1
legacy long distance (Sep '08) Dec 12 Loretta 24

Westminster News Video

Westminster Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Westminster People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Westminster News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Westminster

Personal Finance