Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,172

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Winston Smith

Philadelphia, PA

#153636 Aug 7, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Couldn't help but notice you pointed out a obvious spell check error, but ignored the substance of my response.
You only confirmed my observation.
Shame.
Obvious spell check error? You're having a laugh. If you put the word interrupt into spell check you'll get no error. What you did was an error in diction. Do you really thing interrupt and interpret are synonyms?

Perhaps you should ask a Jew about their "interruption" of the Old Testament. I recommend Lewis Black.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Winston Smith

Philadelphia, PA

#153637 Aug 7, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Diversion and denial. Caustic humor, a perfect (and obvious) cover for anger.
You will have a hard time fooling a straight man with a gorilla grip on reality and the intuition of a trapped lesbian.
Most on here decide to debate unprovable faith and give the silent treatment to the hard reality of reality.
"intuition of a trapped lesbian"

Give it a rest already. That line was old in 1990. You've not got a gorilla grip on reality any more than you've got a gorilla grip on water vapor.

“All things considered”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#153638 Aug 7, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Laughing on the outside...
Night honey.
Good night looney.

Remember....don't mix pills. You might find yourself attacking the confused fool in the bathroom mirror at 12:17 AM.

“All things considered”

Location hidden

#153639 Aug 7, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Laughing on the outside...
Night honey.
Just a final thought.

Pierce that third nipple. Tattoo the damn thing with a holistic design and run a gold chain through it and around your neck.

Wah Lah!!! A necklace!!!

“All things considered”

Location hidden

#153641 Aug 7, 2012
Terrell wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, I'm 56, old enough to remember when the queers wouldn't dare walk down a public street while holding hands, kissing and fornicating. I long for the good old days.
Fornicating.....LOL!!!

Yeah that's it.

Gays head out in droves only to drop their shorts in public parks, bus benches, shipping malls and in aisle number 6 at the local Safeway so they can fornicate in public.

ROFL!!!

See it all the time. Those sickening bastards. Fornicating here...fornicating there.

Buddy....you're not even a good bullshitter.
ELH

Portland, OR

#153642 Aug 7, 2012
Terrell wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, I'm 56, old enough to remember when the queers wouldn't dare walk down a public street while holding hands, kissing and fornicating. I long for the good old days.

Yep, the good old days...when every friday night you and your family could don their white sheets, enjoy some yummy BBQ followed by respectable christian cross burning and it didn't end up being some big story on the evening news.

And if you happened to have to much to drink at the festivities and "accidentally" slapped you wife around or lynched some uppity Negros the local sheriff put you in the back of the squad car and gave you a ride home.

Good times!

“The Great and Wonderful Marvel”

Since: Aug 09

Atlanta, GA

#153643 Aug 7, 2012
Pam Jordan wrote:
<quoted text>
That's like coming across a book on bondage and laying a blanket claim heterosexuals hurry home so they can put a leash on, affix a red rubber ball in their mouth and hope to get whipped for being a "bad boy" by their sadistic master who also serves as the den mother for the local Girl Scout troop on Friday nights.
It's bullshit.
No.

It's what more than 10 gay run agencies in Massachusetts signed-off on as a homosexual sex education guide for youth.

And we understand why you were shocked and appalled by it, but go back and read the names of all the gay agencies who supported and contributed to the book.

Read the MassResistence article on it.

You stepped in it this time, Missy.

You were disgusted by the booklet and said so -- but what you don't know is every gay in this forum supports it 110%.

What say you now, Missy?

“All things considered”

Location hidden

#153644 Aug 7, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
No.
It's what more than 10 gay run agencies in Massachusetts signed-off on as a homosexual sex education guide for youth.
And we understand why you were shocked and appalled by it, but go back and read the names of all the gay agencies who supported and contributed to the book.
You were disgusted by the booklet and said so -- but what you don't know is every gay in this forum supports it 110%.
What say you now, Missy?
No..it's more than 10 gay run agencies which were claimed to have signed on to.

That's like believing your neighbor when he tells you he's Bill Gates brother only he was the black sheep of the family leaving him poor, stupid and some red haired goof who looks nothingt like anyone at the Gates family reunion.

You stupid clown. What else do you believe because someone claimed it was so?
ELH

Portland, OR

#153645 Aug 7, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
SQUAWK!
I'm not the one who posted that I was "drop dead gorgeous", an expression that I think was before my time and actually I seem to recall that I first read it in one of your smarmy rants.

As for the rest of your crap you aren't any closer in you guesses now than you were back when you were claiming I was:

a man

a "manny tranny"

a church burner

a kidnapper

a child molester

Or my very favorite...

a BABY EATER!

As for tattoos, I posted a photo of myself naked once but I guess you missed or you would know that I am 100% tattoo free.
Winston Smith

Philadelphia, PA

#153646 Aug 7, 2012
Ronald wrote:
<quoted text>
Rose_NoHo.
Well, you have me at a disadvantage. Unlike yourself, I never received an expensive taxpayer funded Government "education". What I do know, though, is that shortly after creation, light traveled tens of millions times faster than it does today. In fact, the slowing of the speed of light has been measured in historical times. Current scientific theories postulate that the cosmos expanded outward trillions and trillions of "miles" in an infinitesimally small period of time. Were light traveling at today's speed, such an expansion would have been impossible.
Ignorant though I may be, I am not so presumptuous to question whether God knew what he was doing. As you may know, interstellar particles can bommbard the DNA strand and, as a result, change its sequence. This illustrates a process known as mutation. Although God created me ignorant of the technicalities of his doings, it's not beyond the realm of reason that the hyper-speed of light caused the DNA of the woman God made from Adam's rib to have a different sequence from that of the man as a result of a "natural" process, even though as God himself has declared, they became one flesh.
Source: http://tinyurl.com/9bws2jc
Source: http://tinyurl.com/8s23h
Source: http://tinyurl.com/9q4zjkh
Source: http://tinyurl.com/9ghxwep
Source: http://tinyurl.com/ctt794n
Ronald
You really ought to avoid discussions that involve genetics. It is clear that your lack of education is influencing your abiity to understand this rather complex science. In most species the female has two Y chromosomes. In humans the Y chromosome consists of about 153 million base pairs (about 2000 genes). In most species the male has one X and one Y chromosome. In humans the X chromosome has about 50 million base pairs (about 78 genes).
Your premise that light mutated female genes to give the difference between the two sexes is a bit flawed for several reasons. Either light would have to miraculously blast out the X chromosome and replace it with a Y, or zap it enough to add the rather large number of base pairs from outside sources. All this had to happen and not kill the organism or render it sterile. Simultaneously, this had to happen across a large number of species. Coincidently, the base pairs in primate genes have a lot in common with those in humans. So mutations separating the sexes as you propose would need to have some striking similarities taking place as these mutations occured due to random damage from forces originating outside the body.
BTW, when you give citation to your sources, try finding ones that actually support the main focus of your claim. Specifically, that mutations are what separated the sexes genetically after the creation of those sexes.

You're also trying to marry Creation (a process that, depending upon your source occured sometime in the last 10,000 years or so) to astrophysics, a science that recognizes a "slightly" different tme frame.

“All things considered”

Location hidden

#153647 Aug 7, 2012
Terrell wrote:
You're 56....probably look 67....fat enough to not have seen your own dick in 6 years and remember a day when you thought you had balls albeit your memory is more than likely a third fabrication, a third embelishment and a third full of more bullshit than a 605# hefer.

“All things considered”

Location hidden

#153648 Aug 7, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
No.
What say you now, Missy?
And if every gay supported this ignorant book then you'd think they'd say so.

You're a pathetic liar.
Spike

Monrovia, CA

#153649 Aug 7, 2012
Someone must have eaten to many beans tonight.
ELH

Portland, OR

#153650 Aug 7, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:

What say you now, Missy?
I'll have to get back you after we all stopping laugh.

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#153651 Aug 7, 2012
Ronald wrote:
<quoted text>
Rose_NoHo.
Well, you have me at a disadvantage. Unlike yourself, I never received an expensive taxpayer funded Government "education".
What I do know, though, is that shortly after creation, light traveled tens of millions times faster than it does today. In fact, the slowing of the speed of light has been measured in historical times. Current scientific theories postulate that the cosmos expanded outward trillions and trillions of "miles" in an infinitesimally small period of time. Were light traveling at today's speed, such an expansion would have been impossible.
Ignorant though I may be, I am not so presumptuous to question whether God knew what he was doing. As you may know, interstellar particles can bommbard the DNA strand and, as a result, change its sequence. This illustrates a process known as mutation. Although God created me ignorant of the technicalities of his doings, it's not beyond the realm of reason that the hyper-speed of light caused the DNA of the woman God made from Adam's rib to have a different sequence from that of the man as a result of a "natural" process, even though as God himself has declared, they became one flesh.
Source: http://tinyurl.com/9bws2jc
Source: http://tinyurl.com/8s23h
Source: http://tinyurl.com/9q4zjkh
Source: http://tinyurl.com/9ghxwep
Source: http://tinyurl.com/ctt794n
Ronald

The people who made up the Adam and Eve story didn't know about DNA. And it's clear the story is a myth.

Santa Monica, CA

#153652 Aug 7, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
Like most of your posts -- neither interesting nor original -- in a word, derivative.
Put the LGBT play book down for a second and tell us what you really thing about fisting, rimming, anal sex, and pee play.
And I'm not making this stuff up. It's all here in the most widely endorsed homosexual sex manual around:
http://www.massresistance.info/downloads/Litt...
Are you a virgin?
Straight people do all those things, too.
If they turn you on, do them, if they don't, don't.
Spike

Monrovia, CA

#153653 Aug 7, 2012
Must be teenagers lose on the net again.
Spike

Monrovia, CA

#153654 Aug 7, 2012
Bens, beans the only way to toot.
Frank Rizzo

Union City, CA

#153655 Aug 7, 2012
Pam Jordan wrote:
<quoted text>
You're 56....probably look 67....fat enough to not have seen your own dick in 6 years and remember a day when you thought you had balls albeit your memory is more than likely a third fabrication, a third embelishment and a third full of more bullshit than a 605# hefer.
Memory? Now Dan, I already taught you that a heifer ("hefer") is a cow, not a bull. Therefore a 605# heifer cannot be full of bull shit, because she's full of cow shit. Did you forget?

P.S. You're looking very pretty tonight!

YUK!YUK!YUK!

Santa Monica, CA

#153656 Aug 7, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
No.
What say you now, Missy?
I'm straight, and I support it. Unlike you, I prefer knowledge to ignorance. A gay kid hears one of the terms in the book, what can they do? If they had a parent like you, they couldn't go to you to get info. What if they want to know about the relative safety of different sex acts? Ask you!? LOL!

http://www.massresistance.org/docs/issues/bla...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westminster Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
3 arrested over towing (Jun '08) 4 hr maximus 149
Stanton: Man 'blew their brains out' for Lexus (Jan '14) 20 hr jamie 4
Leadbelly's Barbecue has a meaty menu (Feb '14) Sat meatheater 4
Do you approve of Katrina Foley as Council Member? Fri yehriah tuwish 1
Do you approve of Gary Monahan as Mayor? Fri yehriah tuwish 1
Two armed men wearing ghost masks rob Placentia... Thu DavidC 1
Gang member gets 40 to life for shooting father... (Apr '10) Dec 17 VARRIO CROW VILLAGE 143

Beach Hazards Statement for Orange County was issued at December 21 at 1:49AM PST

Westminster News Video

Westminster Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Westminster People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Westminster News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Westminster

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:31 am PST