Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments (Page 6,555)

Showing posts 131,081 - 131,100 of199,116
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: May 12

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#147552
Jun 26, 2012
 

Judged:

6

6

6

thisGuy wrote:
<quoted text>
No, dumbass, I know what I read. You said in your previous post that you WERE married to a dick (I assume that means a man) back in 1985. And now you're saying you "could have married one"? Are you lying to yourself?
"I WILL F*R*U*C*K*I*N*G CHOP IT OFF AND FEED IT TO SOME HUNGRY ANIMAL.......that's if there's enough to chop off in the first place!!!"
-LOL You lesbians have no sense of humor. Like I'd want you to give me a bjs anyways. You lesbos are so damn ugly & repulsive, no man wants to be around you anyways. You bitches got some real attitude problems.
wow amazing... all people from texass really are dumbazzes

Since: May 12

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#147553
Jun 26, 2012
 

Judged:

6

6

6

RnL2008 wrote:
<quoted text>
Go back to post 147534.....here is what I stated, "If I wanted a dick.....I'd a married one back in 1985". Please explain where I said, "I WAS MARRIED"......my post clearly stated that if I had wanted dick.....I'D HAVE MARRIED ONE........sorry that you can't comprehend the difference!!
You ain't seen attitude boy!!!
Somehow, I'd love to see your mug shot......lol!!!
please rose... topix has decency standards
Boogie

Fresno, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#147554
Jun 26, 2012
 

Judged:

8

8

8

Soon it will be men marrying men and women marrying women ...after that it will be men and women marrying farm animals...why not? Doesn't the constitution say "life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness"? Gotta be careful...making perverts happy in this world is gonna get pretty disgusting!
thisGuy

Stephenville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#147555
Jun 26, 2012
 

Judged:

7

7

7

Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Sometimes.-My wife is pissed I didn't mow the lawn like I said I would.
Yes, I'm hen pecked and de-balled...LOL!!!
Let idiots like Prof Marbles ramble on. They hold no bearing.
I hope these gays push their representatives into action. Get some steam in that engine towards marriage equality.
Oddly enough I don't like gays marrying....go figure...LOL!!!!
"My wife is pissed I didn't mow the lawn like I said I would."
-I take it by "wife" you mean your crossdressing male partner.

"Yes, I'm hen pecked and de-balled...LOL"
-That's obvious, because you're calling men here "sisters". Obvious faggotry is obvious.

"I hope these gays push their representatives into action."
-Yeah so do I. I hope they push thier agenda so far to the point that people will say "ENOUGH!". Hell, while we're at it, let the pedophiles, zoophiles, & necrophiles push for marriage equality. I'm sure the majority of US citizens will be "comformtable" with that idea, wouldn't they?

"Oddly enough I don't like gays marrying....go figure...LOL!!!!"
-You don't like the idea of gay marrying, despite supporting it? I smell a hypocrite.
thisGuy

Stephenville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#147556
Jun 26, 2012
 

Judged:

7

7

7

Lililth_Satans_Wh_ore wrote:
<quoted text>wow amazing... all people from texass really are dumbazzes
Hey it ain't my problem you have a hard time getting cock, silly lesbo

LOL!
thisGuy

Stephenville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#147557
Jun 26, 2012
 

Judged:

8

8

7

Boogie wrote:
Soon it will be men marrying men and women marrying women ...after that it will be men and women marrying farm animals...why not? Doesn't the constitution say "life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness"? Gotta be careful...making perverts happy in this world is gonna get pretty disgusting!
Well put! When you tolerate abnormal behavior & lack moral standards, it leads to some strange, disgusting, & even dangerous consequences. It's for this reason, criminals are locked up from the rest of population
thisGuy

Stephenville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#147558
Jun 26, 2012
 

Judged:

8

8

8

RnL2008 wrote:
<quoted text>
Go back to post 147534.....here is what I stated, "If I wanted a dick.....I'd a married one back in 1985". Please explain where I said, "I WAS MARRIED"......my post clearly stated that if I had wanted dick.....I'D HAVE MARRIED ONE........sorry that you can't comprehend the difference!!
You ain't seen attitude boy!!!
Somehow, I'd love to see your mug shot......lol!!!
u mad cuz u lack dick n ur sexual intercourse?

"You ain't seen attitude boy!!!"
-Bitch please...your attitude is precisely why you are a lesbo. If I recall, many lesbians get a rep as being crazy, angry women. Why don't you just forget about your uncle or father raping you, lose the justin beiber haircut, get a dress, get yourself a man, & be happy. Who knows, maybe some cock will fix all your problems.

"Somehow, I'd love to see your mug shot......lol!!!"
-Sorry since when did my opinion mean I had a mug shot? Where's the logic in that? Oh wait! There isn't any! You're a queer. That explains everything.

“IT'S TIME TO ELIMINATE”

Since: Mar 11

PROP 8 AND DOMA!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#147559
Jun 26, 2012
 

Judged:

6

6

6

Lililth_Satans_Wh_ore wrote:
<quoted text>please rose... topix has decency standards
Well, you do have a point......lol!!!

“IT'S TIME TO ELIMINATE”

Since: Mar 11

PROP 8 AND DOMA!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#147560
Jun 26, 2012
 

Judged:

6

6

6

thisGuy wrote:
<quoted text>
u mad cuz u lack dick n ur sexual intercourse?
"You ain't seen attitude boy!!!"
-Bitch please...your attitude is precisely why you are a lesbo. If I recall, many lesbians get a rep as being crazy, angry women. Why don't you just forget about your uncle or father raping you, lose the justin beiber haircut, get a dress, get yourself a man, & be happy. Who knows, maybe some cock will fix all your problems.
"Somehow, I'd love to see your mug shot......lol!!!"
-Sorry since when did my opinion mean I had a mug shot? Where's the logic in that? Oh wait! There isn't any! You're a queer. That explains everything.
Right, that's it.......idiot!!!

The old find a man and all your problems will melt away.......what a crock!!!

Here's a song for ya:
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
thisGuy

Stephenville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#147561
Jun 26, 2012
 

Judged:

7

7

7

Lililth_Satans_Wh_ore wrote:
<quoted text>please rose... topix has decency standards
She's a queer. She has no decency. If she did, she wouldn't be gay.

“T.H.I.N.K. Before you Speak”

Since: Sep 08

With My Wife and Family

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#147562
Jun 26, 2012
 

Judged:

6

6

6

thisGuy wrote:
<quoted text>
u mad cuz u lack dick n ur sexual intercourse?
"You ain't seen attitude boy!!!"
-Bitch please...your attitude is precisely why you are a lesbo. If I recall, many lesbians get a rep as being crazy, angry women. Why don't you just forget about your uncle or father raping you, lose the justin beiber haircut, get a dress, get yourself a man, & be happy. Who knows, maybe some cock will fix all your problems.
"Somehow, I'd love to see your mug shot......lol!!!"
-Sorry since when did my opinion mean I had a mug shot? Where's the logic in that? Oh wait! There isn't any! You're a queer. That explains everything.
Haven't you ever heard the old adage..."Don't mess with anything that can not only bleed for five days and walk away from it, but be better for it!" ???

No??? It may be something you want to look into to.

Bright Blessings,
Proud wife of Rose T-H
Mrs Whitewater
thisGuy

Stephenville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#147563
Jun 26, 2012
 

Judged:

8

8

7

RnL2008 wrote:
<quoted text>
Right, that's it.......idiot!!!
The old find a man and all your problems will melt away.......what a crock!!!
Here's a song for ya:
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
LOL You took the bait. I didn't know you fantasize about me making out men? And here I thought lesbians weren't attracted to men.

FAIL

thisGuy

Stephenville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#147564
Jun 26, 2012
 

Judged:

8

8

8

Mrs-Whitewater wrote:
<quoted text>
Haven't you ever heard the old adage..."Don't mess with anything that can not only bleed for five days and walk away from it, but be better for it!" ???
No??? It may be something you want to look into to.
Bright Blessings,
Proud wife of Rose T-H
Mrs Whitewater
I've got a better one. Ever heard of "Intimidation is the sincerest form of flattery"? Well when you lesbos are dressing/acting like men, & using fake cock proxies in your sexual intercourse, WHAT do you think you are trying to intimidate? If you lesbos hate men so much, why do most of you look like them? In fact, if you are not attracted to men, why do you lesbos go for chicks that look like them? LOL And you tell us "I'M A LESBIAN. MEN ARE ICKY. THEY'RE UGLY" ....ya right! You lesbians are all lairs & you know it.

"Intimidation is the sincerest form of flattery"---look it up!

“IT'S TIME TO ELIMINATE”

Since: Mar 11

PROP 8 AND DOMA!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#147565
Jun 26, 2012
 

Judged:

6

6

6

thisGuy wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL You took the bait. I didn't know you fantasize about me making out men? And here I thought lesbians weren't attracted to men.
FAIL
Yea, that's what I said alright........idiot!!!

Not sure why you were unable to understand the sarcasm.......must be because you can't comprehend what is posted!!!

“IT'S TIME TO ELIMINATE”

Since: Mar 11

PROP 8 AND DOMA!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#147566
Jun 26, 2012
 

Judged:

6

6

6

thisGuy wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL You took the bait. I didn't know you fantasize about me making out men? And here I thought lesbians weren't attracted to men.
FAIL
Here ya go again:
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Please don't stay in touch:-)

“IT'S TIME TO ELIMINATE”

Since: Mar 11

PROP 8 AND DOMA!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#147567
Jun 26, 2012
 

Judged:

6

6

6

thisGuy wrote:
<quoted text>
I've got a better one. Ever heard of "Intimidation is the sincerest form of flattery"? Well when you lesbos are dressing/acting like men, & using fake cock proxies in your sexual intercourse, WHAT do you think you are trying to intimidate? If you lesbos hate men so much, why do most of you look like them? In fact, if you are not attracted to men, why do you lesbos go for chicks that look like them? LOL And you tell us "I'M A LESBIAN. MEN ARE ICKY. THEY'RE UGLY" ....ya right! You lesbians are all lairs & you know it.
"Intimidation is the sincerest form of flattery"---look it up!
It's not intimidation stupid.......IT'S CALLED IMITATING......there's a HUGE difference between the two words.......again, reading, and obviously writing are not strong skills for ya......lol!!!

Hate to tell ya this.....but neither my wife nor I look like men or act like men......more stereotyping from the local tribal idiot......lol!!!
thisGuy

Stephenville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#147568
Jun 26, 2012
 

Judged:

8

8

8

RnL2008 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea, that's what I said alright........idiot!!!
Not sure why you were unable to understand the sarcasm.......must be because you can't comprehend what is posted!!!
Simple: Because you suck at sarcasm.

Second, it's "I WOULD have married one", not "I'd have married one". If you would have typed in proper English, I wouldn't have gone dyslexic on you.
thisGuy

Stephenville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#147570
Jun 26, 2012
 

Judged:

8

8

8

RnL2008 wrote:
<quoted text>
Here ya go again:
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Please don't stay in touch:-)
U MAD?

“IT'S TIME TO ELIMINATE”

Since: Mar 11

PROP 8 AND DOMA!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#147571
Jun 26, 2012
 

Judged:

6

6

6

thisGuy wrote:
<quoted text>
Simple: Because you suck at sarcasm.
Second, it's "I WOULD have married one", not "I'd have married one". If you would have typed in proper English, I wouldn't have gone dyslexic on you.
And this from an idiot you got intimidation mixed up with imitating.......lol!!!
Bruno

Harbor City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#147573
Jun 26, 2012
 

Judged:

7

7

7

RnL2008 wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me ask you a question Bruno......why do you care if I'm calm or not? I appreciate the post.....but confused about your kindness at the moment.
You are the most real one here, and you remind me a little of someone I know.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 131,081 - 131,100 of199,116
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Westminster Discussions

Search the Westminster Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Low flying Plain 4 hr curious 1
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 5 hr Pack coal in deep 7,328
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 5 hr Hole 15,676
Santa Ana cops finally arrest 12 gang members (Feb '08) 5 hr unknown 681
Why is there a police helicopter circling over ... (Jul '11) 10 hr White Guy 18
Review: Aligned Products 15 hr John 1
La Jolla: 'Accidentally' Stumble Upon a Nude Be... (Aug '11) 17 hr Loves to be Naked 6
•••
•••

Westminster News Video

•••
•••

Westminster Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Westminster People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••