Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments
131,081 - 131,100 of 200,564 Comments Last updated 15 hrs ago
thisGuy

Stephenville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2012

Judged:

Lililth_Satans_Wh_ore wrote:
<quoted text>please rose... topix has decency standards
She's a queer. She has no decency. If she did, she wouldn't be gay.

“T.H.I.N.K. Before you Speak”

Since: Sep 08

With My Wife and Family

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2012

Judged:

thisGuy wrote:
<quoted text>
u mad cuz u lack dick n ur sexual intercourse?
"You ain't seen attitude boy!!!"
-Bitch please...your attitude is precisely why you are a lesbo. If I recall, many lesbians get a rep as being crazy, angry women. Why don't you just forget about your uncle or father raping you, lose the justin beiber haircut, get a dress, get yourself a man, & be happy. Who knows, maybe some cock will fix all your problems.
"Somehow, I'd love to see your mug shot......lol!!!"
-Sorry since when did my opinion mean I had a mug shot? Where's the logic in that? Oh wait! There isn't any! You're a queer. That explains everything.
Haven't you ever heard the old adage..."Don't mess with anything that can not only bleed for five days and walk away from it, but be better for it!" ???

No??? It may be something you want to look into to.

Bright Blessings,
Proud wife of Rose T-H
Mrs Whitewater
thisGuy

Stephenville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2012

Judged:

RnL2008 wrote:
<quoted text>
Right, that's it.......idiot!!!
The old find a man and all your problems will melt away.......what a crock!!!
Here's a song for ya:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =h0i2lIU7idQXX
LOL You took the bait. I didn't know you fantasize about me making out men? And here I thought lesbians weren't attracted to men.

FAIL

thisGuy

Stephenville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2012

Judged:

Mrs-Whitewater wrote:
<quoted text>
Haven't you ever heard the old adage..."Don't mess with anything that can not only bleed for five days and walk away from it, but be better for it!" ???
No??? It may be something you want to look into to.
Bright Blessings,
Proud wife of Rose T-H
Mrs Whitewater
I've got a better one. Ever heard of "Intimidation is the sincerest form of flattery"? Well when you lesbos are dressing/acting like men, & using fake cock proxies in your sexual intercourse, WHAT do you think you are trying to intimidate? If you lesbos hate men so much, why do most of you look like them? In fact, if you are not attracted to men, why do you lesbos go for chicks that look like them? LOL And you tell us "I'M A LESBIAN. MEN ARE ICKY. THEY'RE UGLY" ....ya right! You lesbians are all lairs & you know it.

"Intimidation is the sincerest form of flattery"---look it up!

“IT'S TIME TO ELIMINATE”

Since: Mar 11

PROP 8 AND DOMA!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2012

Judged:

thisGuy wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL You took the bait. I didn't know you fantasize about me making out men? And here I thought lesbians weren't attracted to men.
FAIL
Yea, that's what I said alright........idiot!!!

Not sure why you were unable to understand the sarcasm.......must be because you can't comprehend what is posted!!!

“IT'S TIME TO ELIMINATE”

PROP 8 AND DOMA!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2012

Judged:

thisGuy wrote:
<quoted text>
FAIL
Here ya go again:

Please don't stay in touch:-)

“IT'S TIME TO ELIMINATE”

PROP 8 AND DOMA!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2012

Judged:

thisGuy wrote:
<quoted text>
I've got a better one. Ever heard of "Intimidation is the sincerest form of flattery"? Well when you lesbos are dressing/acting like men, & using fake cock proxies in your sexual intercourse, WHAT do you think you are trying to intimidate? If you lesbos hate men so much, why do most of you look like them? In fact, if you are not attracted to men, why do you lesbos go for chicks that look like them? LOL And you tell us "I'M A LESBIAN. MEN ARE ICKY. THEY'RE UGLY" ....ya right! You lesbians are all lairs & you know it.
"Intimidation is the sincerest form of flattery"---look it up!
It's not intimidation stupid.......IT'S CALLED IMITATING......there's a HUGE difference between the two words.......again, reading, and obviously writing are not strong skills for ya......lol!!!

Hate to tell ya this.....but neither my wife nor I look like men or act like men......more stereotyping from the local tribal idiot......lol!!!
thisGuy

Stephenville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2012

Judged:

RnL2008 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea, that's what I said alright........idiot!!!
Not sure why you were unable to understand the sarcasm.......must be because you can't comprehend what is posted!!!
Simple: Because you suck at sarcasm.

Second, it's "I WOULD have married one", not "I'd have married one". If you would have typed in proper English, I wouldn't have gone dyslexic on you.
thisGuy

Stephenville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2012

Judged:

RnL2008 wrote:
<quoted text>
Here ya go again:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =h0i2lIU7idQXX
Please don't stay in touch:-)
U MAD?

“IT'S TIME TO ELIMINATE”

PROP 8 AND DOMA!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2012

Judged:

thisGuy wrote:
<quoted text>
Simple: Because you suck at sarcasm.
Second, it's "I WOULD have married one", not "I'd have married one". If you would have typed in proper English, I wouldn't have gone dyslexic on you.
And this from an idiot you got intimidation mixed up with imitating.......lol!!!
Bruno

Westminster, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2012

Judged:

RnL2008 wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me ask you a question Bruno......why do you care if I'm calm or not? I appreciate the post.....but confused about your kindness at the moment.
You are the most real one here, and you remind me a little of someone I know.

“IT'S TIME TO ELIMINATE”

PROP 8 AND DOMA!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2012

Judged:

Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the most real one here, and you remind me a little of someone I know.
Well, thanks for that.......and have a great rest of the week.

“The Great and Wonderful Marvel”

Since: Aug 09

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2012

Judged:

RnL2008 wrote:
<quoted text>
ARE YOU FRUCKING FOR REAL? I really am amazed at your total IGNORANCE on this subject.......and obviously there is NOTHING worth discussing with someone like you who insist on ONLY seeing what you want!!!
See, we don't prevent heterosexual men from adopting period......nor from getting married even if they are registered sex offenders!!!
Look, I guarantee you any straight male who presents himself to an adoption agency requesting a cute little girl will be turned away. Meanwhile, a gay couple can walk in and walk out with a dozen cute little boys.

Any straight male who says he wants to be a Girl Scout leader will be laughed at. Meanwhile, gay males who want to be Boy Scout leaders get your support as well as every member of the LGBT community.

This is the screwed-up state of affairs we've allowed the LGBT to get us into.

Larry Brinkin and his partner should never been permitted to adopt their little boy -- just like two hetero men would mever been permitted to adopt a little girl.

We've allowed the LGBT community to convince of two false premises:

1. Gay couples mirror straight couples.

2. Gay males are incapable of pedophilia.

This ties into same-sex marriage this way: same sex marriages promotes the notion homosexuality is normal.

Catholic priests, Jerry Sandusky, and Larry Brinkin show homosexuality isn't normal.

Catholic priests, Jerry Sandusky, and Larry Brinkin show homosexuality is a cancer that turns people into -- in your own words -- "sick SOBs."

That's all.
Bruno

Westminster, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2012

Judged:

Good night you all.

“IT'S TIME TO ELIMINATE”

PROP 8 AND DOMA!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2012

Judged:

Prof Marvel wrote:
Any straight male who says he wants to be a Girl Scout leader will be laughed at.
This is yet another lie of yours........If a man wants to be a Leader in Girl Scouts.....he must do 2 things.....one pass a background or fingerprint check and the other is have a woman as a Leader with him.

The rest of your post wasn't worth reposting or replying to!!!

“IT'S TIME TO ELIMINATE”

PROP 8 AND DOMA!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2012

Judged:

Bruno wrote:
Good night you all.
Night!

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2012

Judged:

The Great Sly_Clyde wrote:
<quoted text>
" First of all, he's married, just like 77 percent of the more than 4000 child sexual abusers in the Child Molestation Prevention Study. George is religious, like 93 percent of the abusers. He's educated. More than 46 percent had some college education and another 30 percent were high school graduates. Like 65 percent of the admitted abusers, George was working. Numerous studies of adult victims have sought to link child molestation victims to lower social class and lower family income. All have failed. Child victims and their abusers exist equally in families of all income levels and classes. And, now from the study, we know that child molesters are as equally married, educated, employed, and religious as any other Americans."
77% are ,married and almost all re religious. That in itself pins the vast majority of child molestation cases on married christian heterosexuals. Lets face it same sex marriage is only in 7 states and only since 2004.
Of course Sly Clyde provides no link. Allow me to explain why.

Like most homosexuals, he twists, distorts, and outright fabricates data he presents as fact.

What he's done directly above is weave data from a child mistreatment study into a child molestation study. Clyde did this to reduce stats of homosexual pedophilia while pumping up stats of heterosexual pedophilia. What we get is a crude cut and paste job, not the results of any study that actually exists.

And now you know all you'll ever need to know about "The Great Sly_Clyde" -- he's a snake oil salesman.

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2012

Judged:

RnL2008 wrote:
<quoted text>
This is yet another lie of yours........If a man wants to be a Leader in Girl Scouts.....he must do 2 things.....one pass a background or fingerprint check and the other is have a woman as a Leader with him.
The rest of your post wasn't worth reposting or replying to!!!
Say, bird brain, haven't you learned what a link is by now?

There are no male Girl Scout leaders in this country and if you say they are link to it.

That said, you bring up a topic worth discussing.

How did we get to the state of affairs where we allow homosexual male Boy Scout leaders but no heterosexual male Girl Scout leaders?

My point is, this and disparities like it point to how we've allowed the LGBT to corrupt our thinking.

A few years ago I was at a park near Rutgers University in a area where chess players congregate. A group of Boy Scouts and their leaders walked over. It was clear at once the three leaders were flaming queers. Now had it been one leader, I wouldn't have thought much of it, but three -- in the same troop was outrageous. When did this happen -- and how could it be anything but pedophila?

Been to Disney Orlando lately? Every male you encounter is a gay male.

You straight morons who support same-sex marriage are so out of the loop it's pathetic. While you're marching and signing petitions to allow homosexuals to marry, homosexuals are infiltrating the Boy Scouts, grade schools, sleep over camps, dance companies.

I used to date a woman from the Alvin Ailey Dance company who told me every dancer in it was gay and woe to the hetero kid who joins up to learn to dance.

NAMBLA is going out of business because now pedophiles -- thanks to straights like you -- can adopt all the cute young boys they want.

Just last week I saw a photo on the net of a gay male couple who adopted five boys. Their neighbors must suspect something vile is going on -- they've been picketing their house with a vengeance.

You wanted to know what's wrong with same-sex marriage and now I've told you -- it makes it easier for pedophiles to adopt young boys.

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2012

Judged:

My last line directly above should have been, "Same Sex marriage makes it easier for pedophiles like Jerry Sandusky and Larry Brinkin to adopt young boys."

“IT'S TIME TO ELIMINATE”

PROP 8 AND DOMA!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2012

Judged:

Prof Marvel wrote:
You can believe what ya want......Here is a link:
Q: Who can volunteer?

A: Membership is open to women and men 18 and over who accept the Girl Scout Promise and Law.
http://www.girlscouts.org/for_adults/voluntee...

Here's another link for ya:
http://girlscoutdads.com/

Now.....STFU!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westminster Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gang member gets 40 to life for shooting father... (Apr '10) 19 hr B ORPHANS 3CE 133
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 22 hr Donny B 7,922
La Jolla's Water Deficiency (Jan '13) Wed james marple 13
Norwalk family competing on Food Network show Tue ken 1
Readers react to Long Beach school being named ... Tue Logician 5
Vagos motorcycle club targeted in Southern Cali... (Mar '06) Tue jesseg 4,789
Helicopters (Jun '09) Tue REDNECK 22
•••

Westminster News Video

•••
•••

Westminster Jobs

•••