First Prev
of 2
Next Last
suicidal butterfly

West Plains, MO

#1 Sep 7, 2010
Does anyone know who owns the new bar that opened? Its called Mugs.
Lot Lizard

Chesterfield, MO

#2 Sep 7, 2010
gayla and trashy people go there. stupie redneck trash
Where

Galena, MO

#3 Sep 7, 2010
Where is it located?
ngh666

Ozark, MO

#4 Sep 7, 2010
its across from east main trailer park, ive been there once and i was impressed with how much they cleaned it up. its a casual place, not like the so-called clubs here. its more of a lounge. if you wanna be a wannabe go to springfield...theres tons of places there
wanda

Wentzville, MO

#5 Sep 9, 2010
Lot Lizard wrote:

Gayla has a co-owner too. Mr. Nicholas.
Where

Sparta, MO

#6 Sep 9, 2010
I am still not sure where that is. What street is it on? I don't know where east main trailer park is, sorry!
sons

Drury, MO

#7 Dec 29, 2010
i love mugs and i love all the owners.... could`nt ask for better people to hang out with and drink a cold beer and have a great time. thank`s gayla and mark.....
Hemingway

Willow Springs, MO

#8 Dec 29, 2010
Where wrote:
I am still not sure where that is. What street is it on? I don't know where east main trailer park is, sorry!
Off of Broadway heading towards 63. Across from the liquor store.
friends

United States

#9 Dec 29, 2010
Gayla and mark are great people Im glad they started their own bar. We go down a lot to enjoy the music, drink a few and spend time with them. The people that work there are great also. I really like what they did inside the bar. "Its a come as you are" and they except you for that.
agree

United States

#10 Jan 2, 2011
say what u want but the place is cool and gayla rocks.its like 1 big family when ur there.
nobody

Branson, MO

#11 Jan 7, 2011
yeah one big family of idiots and stupid ass trashy drunk people. open your eyes it wont last long i give it 6 mths to much shit goes down there including drugs......... thats f cking crazy like i said no one of importance goes there just a bunch of trashy whores and stiff dicks looking for a f ck now thats what i'd want at my bar NOT!!!!!!
if you go to mugs your lowering yourself
nobody

Branson, MO

#12 Jan 7, 2011
gayla aint nothing but a two faced person
HAHA HA

Forsyth, MO

#13 Jan 7, 2011
raise your hand if you know who "nobody" is!! lol
Tri Pod

West Plains, MO

#14 Jan 7, 2011
So nobody. Just wonderin how important you are. Your vocabulary and spelling leave a lot to be desired. Could it be you've been pitched out of Mugs for bein an idiot yourself or is your self worth a little out of control. These so called important people that you refer to, are they your friends or do they just act like they are. Maybe you want them to be so bad that you need a punching bag like Gayla and the others to reassure yourself. Give it some thought.
antistupidpeople

Sparta, MO

#15 Jan 7, 2011
nobody wrote:
yeah one big family of idiots and stupid ass trashy drunk people. open your eyes it wont last long i give it 6 mths to much shit goes down there including drugs......... thats f cking crazy like i said no one of importance goes there just a bunch of trashy whores and stiff dicks looking for a f ck now thats what i'd want at my bar NOT!!!!!!
if you go to mugs your lowering yourself
Oh I see....and Primas and Mixers are different???? UP YOURS!
nobody

Branson, MO

#16 Jan 8, 2011
damn gayla didnt mean to get all up in your feelings awwwwwwwww!! lol up yours mugs lovers
tabitha

Columbia, MO

#17 Jan 12, 2011
Lot Lizard wrote:
lots of good people go there too! not just trash. thank you very much!
grave digger

United States

#18 Jan 12, 2011
the grave digger has a question,,when some of you say trashy,,do you mean woman in sexy ass trashy cloths,,or bums from the rr tracks carrying bags of trash?,,,cuz the grave digger luvs to look at woman in sexy ass trashy cloths,,and i luv to throw bums back on moving trains,,,ha haa haaa,,and does mugs serve beer in mugs?,,,or is this just there name?,,,or is it there name and they do serve beer in mugs?,,,if so,,are the mugs cold?,,or is the beer cold and the mugs room temp?,,and can a person sit and have a cold beer while singing the song,,plop plop fiz fiz oh what a releif it is,,with out anyone bothering them?,,,if so,,does anyone know if this song has any other verses,,,ha haa haaaa,,,now,,read this post 3 times real fast and you will wish you where at mugs,,,ha haa haaa
Misery Loves Company

United States

#19 Jan 12, 2011
You people really need to learn to keep your mouth shut about people on here, when you go throwing out others names maybe you should concider throwing out your real name .Hmmm .. That would fix all this talking about people behind thier backs you would probably get the whooping you deserve . Gayla & Mark are doing what everyone is doing nowadays making a living .I wish them the best !
HAHA HA

Forsyth, MO

#20 Jan 12, 2011
nobody wrote:
damn gayla didnt mean to get all up in your feelings awwwwwwwww!! lol up yours mugs lovers
now guess who isnt Gayla!! Nobody is kinda dumb, not that i am really surprised.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anybody know what Robbie Crites is up to these ... (Dec '09) 2 min TurkeyDayIsTomorrow 7
Heroin in abound in the W.P. (Feb '13) 4 min Durrrr 57
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 22 min Yellow Dawg Democrat 98,628
rhoads 1 hr show em 9
Sad News Very Sad news The Worst 9 hr tim 4
Joy Beeler & Lorraine Kusior's & Denny L. Trant... 10 hr DeadStephenKusior... 4
Empty Lots for sale 11 hr tim 7
West Plains Dating
Find my Match

West Plains People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

West Plains News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in West Plains

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]