Waz Up

Ava, MO

#1 Dec 18, 2009
Trying to find out if this woman still lives in the area?
peacenlove

Sparta, MO

#2 Dec 23, 2009
why
Lesa Eberle

Columbia, MO

#3 Dec 24, 2009
Yes she does... she is married to my brother, as much as i hate to admit it!
Waz Up

Ava, MO

#4 Dec 24, 2009
Lesa Eberle wrote:
Yes she does... she is married to my brother, as much as i hate to admit it!
Sad Huh? Same problem, same personality, it's a shame. Been told some people never progress nor grow up. Too Bad.
Lesa Eberle

Columbia, MO

#5 Dec 24, 2009
Waz Up wrote:
<quoted text>Sad Huh? Same problem, same personality, it's a shame. Been told some people never progress nor grow up. Too Bad.
The only thing that i am THANKFUL for is that since he has been married, he has settled down quite a bit, hes a much better man and i like to think thats because he takes his vows seriously as a husband, cuz let me tell you, my brother puts up with a lot of BS and in fact as much as i hate to admit it... i dont talk to my brother any more because of her, unless i see him with out her! I love my brother and i miss him dearly! But she is one of the biggest back stabbing trouble makers ive ever met in my life. The only thing good i have to say about her is that her kids are beautiful and she settled my brother down and hes living a better and more honest life! I LOVE YOU NORMAN and i always wish you the best!!!
old friend

Ballwin, MO

#6 Dec 27, 2009
Lesa sounds to me your just jealous of her,and Norman you should be glad Lesa dont speak to you on a regular basis because she is nothing but trouble and has BITCH written across her forehead.lol..
Waz Up

Ava, MO

#7 Dec 27, 2009
old friend wrote:
Lesa sounds to me your just jealous of her,and Norman you should be glad Lesa dont speak to you on a regular basis because she is nothing but trouble and has BITCH written across her forehead.lol..
HUH? Who are you talking about? Lesa or the other one?
old friend

Ballwin, MO

#8 Dec 27, 2009
This all started out with Charlene and we all know who started the thread. Then it went to Lesa bashing charlene.Hmm
Waz Up

Ava, MO

#9 Dec 27, 2009
old friend wrote:
This all started out with Charlene and we all know who started the thread. Then it went to Lesa bashing charlene.Hmm
WRONG!
LESA EBERLE

Columbia, MO

#10 Jan 4, 2010
old friend wrote:
Jealous my fkn ass!!! I beg to differ! I was wondering what that said on my forehead!!!! LOL!!!
New Friend

Branson, MO

#11 Jan 4, 2010
LESA EBERLE wrote:
<quoted text>
Jealous my fkn ass!!! I beg to differ! I was wondering what that said on my forehead!!!! LOL!!!
Not a new friend to Charleen definately. Why would anyone be jealous of her? Has anyone seen her lately? Sad, sad.
Lesa Eberle

United States

#12 Jan 5, 2010
New Friend wrote:
<quoted text>Not a new friend to Charleen definately. Why would anyone be jealous of her? Has anyone seen her lately? Sad, sad.
Thank you!!! Glad to know i have a new friend to go with my many old friends! Keep it real!!!
Post Toasties

Sparta, MO

#13 Jan 5, 2010
Lesa Eberle wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you!!! Glad to know i have a new friend to go with my many old friends! Keep it real!!!
Right on Lesa Always got your back.Except for the Biggers post sweetie.
Jus askn

United States

#15 Mar 22, 2010
Lesa Eberle wrote:
<quoted text>
Norman could of done sooooooo much btr but cant control who ur heart falls for. Maybe one day he will wake up.
omg

Sparta, MO

#17 Apr 8, 2010
ppl r blind
Waz Up

Ava, MO

#18 Apr 9, 2010
omg wrote:
ppl r blind
Deaf and dumb also. Wonder why the DEA hasn't checked into her yet? Do know that they know about her but how much proof do they need to arrest her?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 1 hr RNC Rightwing NUT... 99,465
What the local pd arent saying about jeb33 1 hr pdp 1
I warned you 1 hr Carmine the clown 3
dr ulmanis -animal clinic of w p (Jun '11) 2 hr Dirty Britches 45
Childhood Indoctrination 3 hr tim 14
Who is the prettiest and richest socialite in W... 3 hr Dirty Britches 2
warning! warning! warning! 4 hr Little Stinky Dincas 10
West Plains Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

West Plains People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

West Plains News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in West Plains

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:35 pm PST

NBC Sports 4:35PM
Seattle clinches No. 1 seed, beats Rams 20-6 - NBC Sports
Yahoo! Sports 4:55 PM
Seahawks, Packers and Panthers grab divisional titles
ESPN 5:02 PM
Seahawks rout Rams, seal NFC's No. 1 seed
Bleacher Report 5:05 PM
Did the Chargers Choke Away Playoff Berth in Week 17?
Bleacher Report 5:15 PM
St. Louis Rams vs. Seattle Seahawks: Full Report Card Grades for St. Louis