West Plains Trading Post

Posted in the West Plains Forum

Serious Question

West Plains, MO

#1 Oct 19, 2012
I saw on West Plains Trading Post that there have been people asking for donations for a family. Supposedly their house burnt down near Little Caesar's. My question is, is this true or is it a scam? It looks like people are doubting that it really happened. My question isn't aimed at hurting anyone, I just don't want people to be duped by scam artists. I hope that the people that actually need help, get it. And if people want to lend a helping hand and give furniture, food, clothes, etc., I hope that the source is really in need.
UPS Label

West Plains, MO

#2 Oct 20, 2012
I would imagine you can call the city fire dept during business hours and ask them, or the local red cross chapter, or even Facebook Convoy of Hope and make whatever donation you feel is appropriate.

If you find out it is a scam you can report that to the Missouri Sec of State, R. Carnihann.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Does anyone have any information on Cliff's Kar... 5 hr Hubert 6
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 7 hr Yellow Dawg Democrat 97,744
j&c auto sales Broadway (Aug '12) 8 hr Alex 14
Retards Are Running This Country 8 hr Annie 19
lane baugh 10 hr curious 6
Tea Party Fraud 11 hr tim 10
OzNet is a fraud 14 hr Concerned citizen 5
West Plains Dating
Find my Match

West Plains Jobs

West Plains People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

West Plains News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in West Plains