West Plains, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2011

Judged:

whats a milf?,,,if its a animal with thick fur,,then yes it would be hot in this weather,,,the grave digger would have to say,,,a redish gray fox i saw the other day,,,its was that or the skunk i saw,,but who cares if a skunk is hot or not,,they stink,,,ha haa haaa,,,the grave digger saw a what i thought could of been out of the side of my eye caught in the headlights for a second or two kinda glance,,,a bigfoot,,,no i wasnt drunk or on drugs,,,but it was dark outside so a little jumpy cuz of that,,but yep,,maybe a milf bigfoot,,,but then again,,i was driving past mugs bar at the time,,,ha haa haaa,,,damn,,those some hairy milfs around that place,,,ha haa haaa,,,so by the time i turned around and it was gone,,,so i suited up in my bigfoot hunting gear,,and went inside this bigfoot hairy milfs watering hole,,,oh my GOD,,,thats what i said,,oh my GOD,,,it was dark n dingy,,,kinda damp,,the noises i heard,,,nightmarish,,,kinda smelled like a mixture of animal and south american beer,,,boys,,i think i found the answers to the bigfoot mystery,,,this could put west plains on the map,,bigger then the obama sign wareing a turbin,,,ha haa haaa,,,but before i state facts,,i must have proof,,,so saturday night,,the grave digger is going undercover,,,back to this hairy milf bigfoot watering hole,,,and come sunday morning,,,how much does anyone want to bet,,the grave digger will have a good long funny hairy milf bigfoot story,,,ha haa haaa,,suka's
J Edgar Hoover

Branson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2011

Judged:

grave digger wrote:
whats a milf?,,,if its a animal with thick fur,,then yes it would be hot in this weather,,,the grave digger would have to say,,,a redish gray fox i saw the other day,,,its was that or the skunk i saw,,but who cares if a skunk is hot or not,,they stink,,,ha haa haaa,,,the grave digger saw a what i thought could of been out of the side of my eye caught in the headlights for a second or two kinda glance,,,a bigfoot,,,no i wasnt drunk or on drugs,,,but it was dark outside so a little jumpy cuz of that,,but yep,,maybe a milf bigfoot,,,but then again,,i was driving past mugs bar at the time,,,ha haa haaa,,,damn,,those some hairy milfs around that place,,,ha haa haaa,,,so by the time i turned around and it was gone,,,so i suited up in my bigfoot hunting gear,,and went inside this bigfoot hairy milfs watering hole,,,oh my GOD,,,thats what i said,,oh my GOD,,,it was dark n dingy,,,kinda damp,,the noises i heard,,,nightmarish,,,kinda smelled like a mixture of animal and south american beer,,,boys,,i think i found the answers to the bigfoot mystery,,,this could put west plains on the map,,bigger then the obama sign wareing a turbin,,,ha haa haaa,,,but before i state facts,,i must have proof,,,so saturday night,,the grave digger is going undercover,,,back to this hairy milf bigfoot watering hole,,,and come sunday morning,,,how much does anyone want to bet,,the grave digger will have a good long funny hairy milf bigfoot story,,,ha haa haaa,,suka's
You're such an idi*t.
mee

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2011

Judged:

grave digger wrote:
LMAO now this was funny...had a beer at the Hut the other night....
grave digger

West Plains, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2011

J Edgar Hoover wrote:
<quoted text> You're such an idi*t.
why is that,,,you got your eye on a hairy hottie mlf bigfoot?,,,ha haa haaa
mee

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2011

I was thirsty and it was Hott outside....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

10 Users are viewing the West Plains Forum right now

Search the West Plains Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
T.Brashear why block what's said about U! Its A... 2 hr the real smh 2
scott S 2 hr oh my 2
The old Pinebrook Inn Siloam Springs (Apr '13) 3 hr Lisa 77
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 3 hr RNC Rightwing NUT Cases 92,072
Digger & Tim 3 hr Haha 32
2001 chevy 5 hr just curious 1
Recipes and Coupons (May '13) 9 hr Chef Gorr Don 35
•••
•••
•••
•••

West Plains Jobs

•••
•••
•••

West Plains People Search