Police seek public's assistance in catching drug dealers

May 29, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Harlan Daily Enterprise

“There are never any instances where the numbers of the caller pops up on a caller ID or anything”

The Kentucky State Police want the public's help in catching drug dealers. A drug tip hotline is available for the public to provide information on marijuana cultivators and drug dealers in general. via Harlan Daily Enterprise

Comments
1 - 20 of 45 Comments Last updated Feb 10, 2012
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
tootsie

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2007

How can you ask the public for help when certain ones at certain video store gets caught with several bags of white powder,loaded gun,pocket full of money,even work at well known hospital in their ER,lost his nursing degree and never was charge for the drugs,he still walks and talks very high.They even laugh about it.Do they want the public to do their dirty job?

“Can you handle the truth?”

Since: Jun 07

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2007

Judged:

I think that you can catch all the street dealers you want, but until there is some teeth put in the justice system, nothing will ever be accomplished. In Pike Co., they arrest the same drug dealers over and over, but none of them serve any time. Wonder why?
loyd322

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2007

Wonder why? You seem to know all. Let us in.

“Can you handle the truth?”

Since: Jun 07

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2007

Hello gimp.
MoStHaTeD

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2011

Snitches
Dealers

Mcewen, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2011

Judged:

They catch one drug dealer, he snitches to get time off, then they catch the one that gets snitched on, and they snitch, and so on and so forth...Its an endless cycle. And then you have the dealers that are selling to high end business people, that dont get in trouble because god knows why. People sitting here, OBVIOUSLY jobless, riding around in big cars with big wheels, gold all over there body, nice ass clothes. You think they get that shit for free? Cops are smarter than that. Come on. Really? And then lets look at facebook. There are "dealers" on there who dont have a job, flashing there girl and there clothes, golds, rims, phones, hundreds in there hands, bragging about new tv's, play stations, xboxes, etc...no jobs again, let me say that. You guys could be smarter and stop depending on us general public to do your job for you. Look around you. Start looking at the bigger picture and you will figure it out;)
NeedToKnow

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2011

tootsie wrote:
How can you ask the public for help when certain ones at certain video store gets caught with several bags of white powder,loaded gun,pocket full of money,even work at well known hospital in their ER,lost his nursing degree and never was charge for the drugs,he still walks and talks very high.They even laugh about it.Do they want the public to do their dirty job?
C'mon Tootsie, name names. Who was this nurse?
You know who you are

Harold, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2011

Judged:

There are plenty of drug dealers on Branhams Creek I guess they are just looking in the wrong places, I know of one person that sells his pills, and his mom and dad's most of the time and has never had anything said to him, and also the low-life won his disability and is more able to work than I am. Sooner or later this will all catch up with him and I cannot wait until the day that it does, I will never be the one to tell but boy I just can't wait till the day the sorry son-of-a-b!tch is caught and loses everything that he has gained from being dirty, cause as the old saying goes,"what goes around, comes around," and boy he is long overdue for his punishment. You know who you are and it wont be long till all the fun and games are over with and you'll have to work again. People just to let you know he isn't an old man that can't work anymore he is a young man not even in his 30's yet and is drawing his S.S.I.
Notacop

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2011

I don't figure I will be helping as the police get a salary plus benefits for doing it. Of you stop in a parking lot to speak to a friend some pos will call and report drug activity. This ends up costing you about thirty minutes of your time for someone to go through every thing you own and also go through field sobriety checks for absolutely nothing. Also wastes the time of the officer involved. Calling for the public to get involved is ridiculous, as they only know these street level dealers. When arrested each one is replaced with two more the next day. I know it is a numbers game pushing for increased Federal funding so the real suppliers aren't even wanted. But you always these bible thumpers who actually think they are doing something by reporting everybody they see talking. A feller ought to start calling and reporting every christian he knows for suspected drug activity. Claim it looked like they were making an exchange. See how much they like their personal belongings being gone through.
Hmmmmm

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2011

Ima Doolittle wrote:
I think that you can catch all the street dealers you want, but until there is some teeth put in the justice system, nothing will ever be accomplished. In Pike Co., they arrest the same drug dealers over and over, but none of them serve any time. Wonder why?
maybe cause I heard u can pay off the lawers and.jugeses in pike co with pills or coke,lmao
Weird

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2011

Judged:

Ima Doolittle wrote:
Nope, I don't think that is the problem. Thirteen years for seven pills has plenty of bite. It doesn't help what you sentence these people too, just paying to house and feed them. The drug war is a flat out loss in way you look at it. All that money should have been used for other purposes. Something toward keeping our jobs here in this Country and people wouldn't need medication because they feel so hopeless. If somebody had the foresight to see that even legalizing these pain medications might take the allure out of abusing them. It would certainly take all the profits from dealers and put them out of business. Trying to regulate what people put into their own bodies is and always be a losing battle. It would also help to bring change to the medical industry. There wouldn't be near as many people sitting in doctors offices so their fees would go down.
None ya

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2011

Bennie fud Adkins and his wife Tammy Adkins they are off greasy creek!!!!!!!!!
Sad but True

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2011

Judged:

tootsie wrote:
The fact is "tootsie" most nurses that get caught with drugs has to go to drug rehab..if they do..get clean...get's their job back or better yet a higher position...some do it repeatedly..I know several..I'm a nurse..it takes a sorry..low down piece of scum to take their pt.s pain medication..Rules need to change...1st time a nurse is caught ...they should lose their license and never be able to work as a nurse anywhere...It is always hush hush
MoStHaTeD

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2011

Clarissa
MoStHaTeD

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2011

Kendra
anonymous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2011

Shane wray Carr rd illegal drugs and tatooing.
None ya

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2011

None ya wrote:
Bennie fud Adkins and his wife Tammy Adkins they are off greasy creek!!!!!!!!!
bennie fud an tammy adkins of greasy creek drives a chevy truck that says fat boy on the plate on the front on his truck
Just stop em

Harold, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2011

If they would just stop a couple of cars coming out of Branhams creek each day they would get a bunch that way by just doing that, trust me I know quiet a few up there, especially if they drive a black silverado or red trans-am.
champion

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2011

know of one at ur local dairy queen
HiHater!!!!

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2011

MoStHaTeD wrote:
Clarissa
We all know that she is NOT a dealer!!!! She is a cool bitch! Rachel Piercy is this u hatin on my boo again???

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent West Paducah Discussions

Search the West Paducah Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Someone fell in the pool 3 min Boo 3
WPSD - omg 3 min Shawn 31
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 min The Apostle 147,134
g. parker 9 min G. Parker 4
Side chics 25 min Self love 1
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Feb '10) 1 hr Jennifer Renee 705
Two words~~Last Letter of last word~~GAME (Jun '13) 1 hr Jennifer Renee 1,770
•••
•••
•••
•••

West Paducah Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••