Shar, Alexandroff, Price, Cale vote to RAISE your taxes.

Posted in the West Mifflin Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 17 of17
Liars

New Castle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2012

Judged:

The West Mifflin Area school board unanimously passed a preliminary 2012-13 budget Thursday night that would raise the property tax rate by 0.55 mills.

http://www.post-gazette.com/stories/local/nei...

Is anyone who supports these guys willing to admit they lied? Phil said he would not vote for change orders but he has. Now these liars who ripped the last board for raising taxes have raised your taxes. Do any of you Shar Supporters have the intellectual honesty to admit they are liars? Other districts were able to hold the line on taxes. Not these liars!
lol

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2012

Judged:

They have no choice to vote for change orders when the work was done and then the paperwork is handed in. Let's begin to put the blame on Graves and the incompetent engineers he hired that didn't do their jobs correctly. It is easy to say they aren't going to raise taxes when anyone runs for office but once they seen the financial strain the school district was left in, well they are just raising the minimum taxes but remember they passed a priliminary budget, it can change by the end of June.
I will take these guys over the previous group that hired Risha
Confucius Say

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2012

Judged:

Must write poem at risk of offending. Taxes going up now to pay for past reckless spending. Must now pay for sweetheart contracts for shills who used to prowl around schools. And also for big restaurant expenses, and repairs to swimming pools. Those who serve now may not be the best in the door. But they’re certainly running a more honest ship than was once run before.
Misinformation

Lanham, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2012

Judged:

Yet other districts had bigger holes and were able to not raise taxes and made cuts. They aren't blaming Risha. These guys said they never would vote for change orders and raising taxed but they did. Guess these guys aren't accountable when they can easily blame someone else. And I have a feeling that chronic liars are defending chronic liars on here.
lol

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2012

Judged:

Misinformation wrote:
Yet other districts had bigger holes and were able to not raise taxes and made cuts. They aren't blaming Risha. These guys said they never would vote for change orders and raising taxed but they did. Guess these guys aren't accountable when they can easily blame someone else. And I have a feeling that chronic liars are defending chronic liars on here.
Well why don't you run next year for one of their seats!
Misinformation

Lanham, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2012

Judged:

lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Well why don't you run next year for one of their seats!
I would but I don't have a selfish reason to run like forcing myself in to be the girls basketball coach, get my spouse a principal job, or try to get myself a job. I assume we are revising this history as well. The voters need to forget that these guys promised to never raise taxes, never vote for a change order, not hire board members relatives, not want to be girls basketball coach, etc etc etc
lol

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2012

Judged:

They have a policy where they no longer can hire relatives
Janet M

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2012

Judged:

Well pretend Risha was Bush jr and the new board would be Obama......takes time to dig out of that mess that those clowns left behind and that 9 miilion dollar debt...look what the debt is NOW, before raising taxes.......I'm surprised that we had no tax increase in 3 years while the new people were in there.....whereas the old Risha crew raised taxes 2 times in their last three years before the tax payers sniffed the terrible odor coming for the old board and the superintendent at that time...Thank God Shar blew the whistle on Risha and we all voted the scums out,never to be elected again..........
Take that to the bank!! <snickers>
Misinformation

Lanham, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2012

Judged:

When you say you never will raise taxes and do it, you are a lair. Shar ran amd said the district only needs a 38 million budget. We need to make cuts to get to where Phil promised to take us. Great analogy. This board, much like Obama, takes a bad situation and makes it worse. I was talking to my friend Diane Stanesic, do you know that the new solicitor charges twice as much an hour as the old one? She made a great point that the taxpayers will be on the hook for thousands more in fees just to get te new lawyers up to speed on all the lawsuits that are pending due to the actions of this board.
Misinformation

Lanham, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2012

Judged:

lol wrote:
They have a policy where they no longer can hire relatives
After they voted to hire Price's wife and it blew uP in their faces when her DUI came out.
those were the days

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2012

Judged:

get over it,,,,,,,,,,how about those risha years,,,oh nevermind they were all crooks,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Janet M

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2012

Judged:

I blew my father in law to get a job in the school district ,it tasted like vanilla yogurt and looked like it too !!!!!!!!!!
Dr KnowNot

Mckeesport, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2012

Judged:

Misinformation wrote:
When you say you never will raise taxes and do it, you are a lair. Shar ran amd said the district only needs a 38 million budget. We need to make cuts to get to where Phil promised to take us. Great analogy. This board, much like Obama, takes a bad situation and makes it worse. I was talking to my friend Diane Stanesic, do you know that the new solicitor charges twice as much an hour as the old one? She made a great point that the taxpayers will be on the hook for thousands more in fees just to get te new lawyers up to speed on all the lawsuits that are pending due to the actions of this board.
Who is the new solicitor? I must have missed something.
Chipped Ham

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2012

Judged:

after the meeting some of the people there ate me
afternoon worker

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2012

Judged:

who was the fifth vote?
I work the 3-11 shift and i missed the meeting.
Real Estate Broker

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2012

Judged:

Duquesne Place homes are selling like hot cakes.."My kids will be able to walk to the new CenturyIII high school on common wealth avenue"
Chad Wadsworth

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2012

Judged:

i woke up with several wet spots on my bed...it wasnt urine or poop, however i seen a note on the nightstand saying "we"... had the time of our lives.i guess we had a 3 some after meeting them at Harvey but i really couldnt remember much after that. as i stepped out of bed i saw 2 pair of panties on the floor. as i looked closely one was a size 24 and the other a size 26.
there was jizm all over the walls and ceiling.
i guess i had a great time, i cant remember.
i know there are slim pickens in this town to get some good smelling shaved beaver, these girls had to be great.
maybe we could do it again next week.
call me at four-one-two-four-six-six-five -two-eight-one. if any of you ladies are avialable for next week.i'll be UP for it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 17 of17
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the West Mifflin Forum right now

Search the West Mifflin Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 37 min Alan keys 3,550
New police car 46 min Bam 1
What are they building 49 min bobble head 21
too much heat on the boro 52 min Dummy 3
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 53 min Senator Casey 51,387
Why is Mrs. G trying to keep Ken Peoples off th... 1 hr bobble head 21
5 Plead Guilty In Alleged Mon Valley Gambling Ring 1 hr Mike Ference 29
•••
•••
•••
•••

West Mifflin Jobs

•••
•••
•••

West Mifflin People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE