Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2012

Judged:

stalker nick wrote:
<quoted text>
Your obsession with the Olasz's is disturbing and that's putting it mildly. Maybe they appealed and got it reduced like many others did. Just out of curiosity, do you fantacize about Di? Did Danny ring you up for blowing a stop sign? Are you pissed that their kids are better athletes and students than yours? That's if you did manage to reproduce(hopefully not). I recommend you going and getting your head examined ASAP
To appeal an assessment is one thing, but to allow false information about the property to be recorded as true, is a criminal act. To be a judge, you are supposed to hold yourself to a higher moral standard than the average citizen. As for you "stalker nick", try reading some of the facts posted about this situation before you spout off. I personally like the Olasz family, but they still need to play fair.
George D

West Mifflin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2012

Judged:

tax payer wrote:
<quoted text>To appeal an assessment is one thing, but to allow false information about the property to be recorded as true, is a criminal act. To be a judge, you are supposed to hold yourself to a higher moral standard than the average citizen. As for you "stalker nick", try reading some of the facts posted about this situation before you spout off. I personally like the Olasz family, but they still need to play fair.
playing fair is not in their vocabulary. they been pulling this crap for years and years,,,,,finally the people have seen those these phoneys. they should do the right thing and correct the situation, if not then you know this stuff has been going for for a long time and they should be ashamed of themselves. anything to rig the system is their style
I SPY

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2012

tax payer

West Mifflin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2012

Judged:

The mother owns them all for tax breaks...the house according to the assessment office thinks the house is built on the one lot,when it's actually built on 2 lots and a (side yard) as the 3rd lot but they still use it as a yard...
anything to scam the system. No wonder Ms O has no problems raising taxes. it's easy to say if youre not paying your fair share. Now the others in the borough will have to pick up the slack.it should of went up 24K NOT DOWN!
Isnt Danny O a judge in this town ?
This reduction in the taxes affects the school,borough and county tax.
Wayne Wetpants

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2012

Judged:

i've seenthemboth naked
WM Pa - land of taxes

Mount Pleasant, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2012

Judged:

Did someone from the county assessment office need a ticket fixed in West Mifflin ?
Quid-pro-quo ?
Appalled WM Alumni

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2012

Judged:

I was on the bus and turd rolled down my pant leg
tax man

West Mifflin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2012

Judged:

more surprises on the way
diane the director

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2012

Judged:

yunz better mind your own beeswax....... and my panties don't stink, thank you very much
WM Pa - land of taxes

Mount Pleasant, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2012

Judged:

It's funny how Olasz's supporters appear to be obsessed with bowel movements and extra-marital sex, isn't it ?
OR......... is it just a smoke screen to divert folks attention from the real issues here ?
Diane Stinky Panties

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2012

Judged:

the real issuse is between my legs.. com eover and take a good wiff
my good son

West Mifflin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2012

Judged:

WM Pa - land of taxes wrote:
It's funny how Olasz's supporters appear to be obsessed with bowel movements and extra-marital sex, isn't it ?
OR......... is it just a smoke screen to divert folks attention from the real issues here ?
it's the kid..
Paula Poundme

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2012

Judged:

I'll be at Duquessne village by tthe old car wah if anyone needs a good rub down............. i rub and i go down
Judge Danny

West Mifflin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

Judged:

i did pay my county taxes on time this year........so far......that school tax is a killer.......but next year all my taxes will go down because of the 24K reduction of my property plus the check from the state and tax breaks we all get..i love boning the system.the rest of you fools can make up the difference...
Olasz fan

Carnegie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2012

Judged:

Judge Danny wrote:
i did pay my county taxes on time this year........so far......that school tax is a killer.......but next year all my taxes will go down because of the 24K reduction of my property plus the check from the state and tax breaks we all get..i love boning the system.the rest of you fools can make up the difference...
For all that the Olasz family has done for West Mifflin, they should forever be exempt from School and Boro taxes.
Laid off worker

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2012

Judged:

My uncle died and they found 34 pounds of un digested Hoagie in his colon..........My sister just gave me ahand job....
ARE YOU FRICKIN KIDDING

Canonsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2012

Judged:

Olasz fan wrote:
<quoted text>
For all that the Olasz family has done for West Mifflin, they should forever be exempt from School and Boro taxes.
Another genius WM tax-payer happily taking it up the butt, or one of the trailer dwellers from 3rd Avenue...
Whistleblower

West Mifflin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2012

Judged:

Olasz fan wrote:
<quoted text>
How about all the volunteer fireman that put their lives on the line when they are called on for house fires, gas leaks, flooded basements,etc,etc....they too shall pay no taxes also? Dont they donate their time? That I would go for. But to volunteer so your name is known to get a political postion ( and favors)......NOPE!
That dont fly!
say what

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2012

Judged:

Olasz fan wrote:
<quoted text>
All they do??? For every activity they've volunteered for, there are a boatload of other residents who've done the same thing. You're comment is naive at best, idiotic is more like it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Mifflin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
There ya have it, the second coming of Christ r... 8 min GOD 2
Does the boro need to waste $250,000 on a new p... (Feb '14) 17 min GOD 172
Should all Glassport Tax increases be voted on ... 36 min GOD 35
Pa. Supreme Court denies appeal by MASD for Ms.... 1 hr mike ference 21
Does Internatioanl Village Need a Paper Trail (Sep '09) 5 hr Original White Li... 563
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 8 hr Think it through 3,908
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 9 hr Eddie Swindell 51,298
•••
•••
•••

West Mifflin Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

West Mifflin People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

West Mifflin News, Events & Info