HDBG

Marked Tree, AR

#1 Nov 5, 2012
Is there a place to sell pecans in the area. If so, what is the price range?

*Thanks!*
Janet summers eve

Marion, AR

#2 Nov 5, 2012
In my panties baby! Make me wet! Sweet jzz now!
haha

West Memphis, AR

#3 Nov 6, 2012
Big star don't no the price
joyce heringer

Jonesboro, AR

#6 Nov 19, 2013
HDBG wrote:
Is there a place to sell pecans in the area. If so, what is the price range?
*Thanks!*
i also have pecan for sell i saw them for 5.99 a pound at wall mart and they look like last year crop i have looked on the internet and i have seen them go for 3.99- 7.99 i think the best way to sell them may be the news paper oh you could put a stand up on the side of the road but i do not trust some one not to come by and rob me lol but for me i am going to but a add in the paper and sell mine for 5-5.5o a pound after looking at those they had at walmart they had them in little sacks and i bet there were not 15-22 pecans in the little sacks and like i say they didn't even look like this years crop. i hope i have helped you but i got on the internet and ask where to sell pecans and all i got was places that where selling them thank you joyce heringer you might try grocery store but i wouldn't think they would want to give you but maybe 2,50- 3,00 a pound so good luck on what ever you decided to do
joyce heringer

Jonesboro, AR

#7 Nov 19, 2013
i all so have pecans for sell ,i saw them at wall mart for 5.99 a pound and they look like last year crop, i have looked on the internet and i have seen them go from 3.99- 9.99 a pound ,i think maybe the best way to sell them is to put a add in the news paper ,oh you could put a stand up on the side of the road but i would be afraid some one would rob me lol, but, for me i think i am going to put a add in the paper and sell mine for 5-5.50 after looking at those at wall mart they where in a little see threw sack and there wasn't but 15-22 pecans in the little sack and like i said they do not even look like this year crop and they where the small hard shell pecans and half of them where cracked. i looked on the internet under sell pecans and all i got was places that sell them i saw one place that sold them 19.99 shelled wow ,oh now you might try the grocery store but they probable wouldn't give you but 2,50 3,00 dollar a pound . i hope i have helped you good luck on what ever you decided joyce heringer
brk

United States

#8 Dec 22, 2013
In navarro county where I live there r places who by pecans but believebit or not all they want to pay growers like myself is approx ,45cents per lb
Vinnie

Marion, AR

#9 Dec 23, 2013
Janet summers eve wrote:
In my panties baby! Make me wet! Sweet jzz now!
I shoot hot loads on your face!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Memphis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 3 hr LOL 30,224
backdour closed 12 hr cant stand freelo... 11
Marion auction what a joke 12 hr just wondering 20
amanda sheley (Apr '14) 18 hr no invite 10
Jonathan crymes Sat Seeking the truth 1
Foster Plumbing (Dec '12) Fri DF 116
Crazy Women Fri yup 4
West Memphis Dating
Find my Match

West Memphis People Search