Next Last
womdering

Sandy Hook, KY

#1 Sep 11, 2009
does any one know kathy howard?
know all about her

Sandy Hook, KY

#2 Sep 11, 2009
about 8-9 years ago she was seeing wil-tom ross if its the same one has red hair?
kathy lykins

West Liberty, KY

#3 Sep 12, 2009
my name is kathy Howard Lykins and i have never seen a Ross before in my life,glad to know that your still thinking about me,and know all about her ,you dont know crap about me,.
who cares

Campton, KY

#4 Sep 12, 2009
someone saw you when you worked a bp talking to him and they said even saw you leave with him...but what does it matter it dont
kathy lykins

West Liberty, KY

#5 Sep 19, 2009
first of all i dont date damn ross's so leave me the hell alone.
foxfire

Pikeville, KY

#6 Dec 30, 2009
well, i know this b**ch, she's a back-stabbing wh*re, who doesn't know how to take care of her kid like a real mother should. she wh*re's from one man to the next. yep, that's her. oh, yes, that's, right. oh, and when i say she's a back-stabbing wh*re, i mean she would stab her own family in the back. that's the truth. any one that truelly knows her, knows this.
peace out!
uk fan

West Liberty, KY

#7 Jan 1, 2010
i dont know who the hell you are if you really had any fire in you ,then state your name.first of all im not to one man to another,and how dare you judge me on being a mother,my child is first and for most in my life,I dont draw your darn welfare and frickin foodstamps ,so if i am away from my child it is because i work every odd job to support my child and that is working a fourty hour week job.i have never or will not ever leave my child,so do not get on here and talk about my parenting ,my daughter has every thing that she every wants .and its not by foodstamps and welfare.
ron

Dahlonega, GA

#8 Jan 6, 2010
well foxfire you sound like the bitch.why dont you meet me some wheres and i will put the fire out for you.o i for got your a bitch.everone needs to back off of kathy.she is a hard working mom .and does it all.and she does not sleep around.so ever body just fuck off.
ron

Dahlonega, GA

#9 Jan 6, 2010
i have known kathy for 17 years.she was my first love.and i was hers.she is a good girl.we still love each other.we have been dateing for last 4 years.and she has never went out on me yet.she is a great person.so if you have something to say. come and say it to me.
uk fan

West Liberty, KY

#10 Jan 7, 2010
Thank you for taking up for me ,Im sick and tired of people talking about me and they dont even know me,I work for everything that I got,I never depended on anyone to get it for me,I dont know who foxfire is but they can kiss my skinny white ass.Dont ever get on her and judge my parenting Im a good mother and I raise my child,I dont ask for hand outs I do it my self ,my real friends know the real Kathy,I would have no problem saying this to foxfire's face because I dont hide behind a computer,
so sad

Campton, KY

#11 Jan 7, 2010
poor ron, you really must be blinded, she's a hoe.
Family

Campton, KY

#12 Jan 7, 2010
The only hoe, i see. is "so sad".. cause apperantly you cant put your real name, or say it to kathys face. Im sure, your one of those lowlifes that doesnt have a job. Only job that yuns have is gettin on here and hiding behind the computer. I dont no what you all would do without topix. yuns wouldnt have a life. So go on worry about your own life. instead of keeping up with kathys. Unless, she is THAT importnat to you.:)

Remember, kids. The lord still loves you all.:)
BubbleB

West Liberty, KY

#13 Jan 8, 2010
I've known Kathy for years and she's not a ho! She's a really sweet and honest young woman. Keep your head up, Kathy...your old buddy loves ya!
hmmm

West Liberty, KY

#14 Feb 28, 2010
are you still seeing her RON?
ron

Morehead, KY

#15 Mar 2, 2010
no done with that.
lol

Dahlonega, GA

#16 Mar 2, 2010
ron wrote:
no done with that.
well you are too good looking for her anyway she looks like a witch you could have done better anyway
hmmm

West Liberty, KY

#17 Mar 2, 2010
well I know who she is seeing and they deserve each other
forum drifter

Dahlonega, GA

#18 Mar 2, 2010
hey well who is she seeing now?
hmmm

West Liberty, KY

#19 Mar 2, 2010
heard Dee Evans was spending time there
ron

Morehead, KY

#20 Mar 3, 2010
thanks she does look like a bitch.i mean witch.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Liberty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Paintsville Herald Says 15 hr Friend 5
bullshit law in west liberty 17 hr Flower 12
tammy sexton 21 hr Michelle 49
Tim Hatton (Oct '13) Fri Wandering 10
derrick whitt Fri Crazy 2
Psyic Reading Fri Travis 12
Matthew Mays Fri untame. 2
West Liberty Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web