Psychic in Salyersville

West Liberty, KY

#1 Apr 8, 2010
Does anyone know the phone number to the lady in Salyersville that does psychic readings her name is Sara
fiverside

West Liberty, KY

#2 Apr 9, 2010
Psychic in Salyersville wrote:
Does anyone know the phone number to the lady in Salyersville that does psychic readings her name is Sara
if shes psychic she will call you
secrets

Sandy Hook, KY

#3 Apr 9, 2010
There are several websites that do free fortune telling. One goodwebsite will do Angel Card Readings. Try this you may be surprised how accurate this site can be.
metoo

West Liberty, KY

#4 Apr 9, 2010
I have been to her and she is awesome, I would like to go back too if I could find her number.
Mysterio

West Liberty, KY

#5 Apr 9, 2010
I went to her and I must say she was amazing. She told me things about myself that only I knew. She knew about how I like to fart in the bathtub and how a few times I've accidentally shit in the tub. She knows how I put the Q-Tip end in my mouth to wet it before inserting it into my ear. She even knew about the time I shit a little in McKenzie's Department Store and wiped my ass on one of those outrageously high-priced hideously ugly blouses. Truly amazing!
light bulb

Campton, KY

#6 Apr 9, 2010
Mysterio wrote:
I went to her and I must say she was amazing. She told me things about myself that only I knew. She knew about how I like to fart in the bathtub and how a few times I've accidentally shit in the tub. She knows how I put the Q-Tip end in my mouth to wet it before inserting it into my ear. She even knew about the time I shit a little in McKenzie's Department Store and wiped my ass on one of those outrageously high-priced hideously ugly blouses. Truly amazing!
Omg lmfao
Mysterio

West Liberty, KY

#7 Apr 9, 2010
metoo wrote:
I have been to her and she is awesome, I would like to go back too if I could find her number.
Fear not! She KNOWS you can't find her number and she told me to tell you that you will find it soon. She also told me to tell you to lay off junk food tonight and to try to get in bed early. Tomorrow is looking like a great day! Also! She told me to tell you that there is a Freeze Warning in effect for this area tonight....ooops...wait...that was Bill Meck...my bad.
what about

Paintsville, KY

#8 Apr 9, 2010
Psychic in Salyersville wrote:
her name is sarah burson,,about 60 or 65,,don't know sh#t !!!!!!!!!!
Mysterio

West Liberty, KY

#10 Apr 12, 2010
Yes, she does indeed know shit. I was with her one day on one of her crusades and I drank a nice hot cup of Folger's coffee. She looked at me, her eyes rolled back in her head and in a very strange voice she muttered "You shall soon shit...." Within 20 minutes, I was in the bathroom giving birth to a 10 pound baby turd. She has this power! Call her what you want but I call her......The Asshole Whisperer. It sends chills up my spine!(if I hold it too long)
now that s funny

West Liberty, KY

#11 Apr 12, 2010
Mysterio wrote:
Yes, she does indeed know shit. I was with her one day on one of her crusades and I drank a nice hot cup of Folger's coffee. She looked at me, her eyes rolled back in her head and in a very strange voice she muttered "You shall soon shit...." Within 20 minutes, I was in the bathroom giving birth to a 10 pound baby turd. She has this power! Call her what you want but I call her......The Asshole Whisperer. It sends chills up my spine!(if I hold it too long)
now that's funny ~ I don't care who you are!
thisfunny

West Liberty, KY

#12 Apr 14, 2010
fiverside wrote:
<quoted text>if shes psychic she will call you
LOL!!!!!!
cant stop

West Liberty, KY

#14 Apr 22, 2010
Mysterio wrote:
I am laughing out loud, can't stop this is so funny! You should be a comedian!
water fall

West Liberty, KY

#15 Apr 22, 2010
Mysterio wrote:
hhhaaaallooolll
Mysterio

West Liberty, KY

#16 Apr 22, 2010
cant stop wrote:
<quoted text>
I am laughing out loud, can't stop this is so funny! You should be a comedian!
Haha...that's what I'm here for...to put some humor in this otherwise hateful, gossiping site. You can also check out my posts as Shartootha. I'm not trying to be mean or hurtful...I just want to make you all laugh! B

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Liberty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ronnie Scott Gevedon 4 hr IBO4 4
Is West Liberty better than Sandy Hook 5 hr wln14 1
Air Evac (Jun '14) 6 hr countrygal4578 5
Davis: Morgan County Pastor files law suit agai... 10 hr Well 39
How can I contact Shawn Rowe? 13 hr Close 6
David W Hull Why delete Bit@h? Sat Biatch 1
bullshit law in west liberty Sat Shotgun Sam 15
West Liberty Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web