Psychic in Salyersville

West Liberty, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2010

Does anyone know the phone number to the lady in Salyersville that does psychic readings her name is Sara
fiverside

West Liberty, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2010

Psychic in Salyersville wrote:
Does anyone know the phone number to the lady in Salyersville that does psychic readings her name is Sara
if shes psychic she will call you
secrets

Sandy Hook, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2010

Judged:

There are several websites that do free fortune telling. One goodwebsite will do Angel Card Readings. Try this you may be surprised how accurate this site can be.
metoo

West Liberty, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2010

I have been to her and she is awesome, I would like to go back too if I could find her number.
Mysterio

West Liberty, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2010

Judged:

I went to her and I must say she was amazing. She told me things about myself that only I knew. She knew about how I like to fart in the bathtub and how a few times I've accidentally shit in the tub. She knows how I put the Q-Tip end in my mouth to wet it before inserting it into my ear. She even knew about the time I shit a little in McKenzie's Department Store and wiped my ass on one of those outrageously high-priced hideously ugly blouses. Truly amazing!
light bulb

Campton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2010

Mysterio wrote:
I went to her and I must say she was amazing. She told me things about myself that only I knew. She knew about how I like to fart in the bathtub and how a few times I've accidentally shit in the tub. She knows how I put the Q-Tip end in my mouth to wet it before inserting it into my ear. She even knew about the time I shit a little in McKenzie's Department Store and wiped my ass on one of those outrageously high-priced hideously ugly blouses. Truly amazing!
Omg lmfao
Mysterio

West Liberty, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2010

Judged:

metoo wrote:
I have been to her and she is awesome, I would like to go back too if I could find her number.
Fear not! She KNOWS you can't find her number and she told me to tell you that you will find it soon. She also told me to tell you to lay off junk food tonight and to try to get in bed early. Tomorrow is looking like a great day! Also! She told me to tell you that there is a Freeze Warning in effect for this area tonight....ooops...wait...that was Bill Meck...my bad.
what about

Wittensville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2010

Psychic in Salyersville wrote:
her name is sarah burson,,about 60 or 65,,don't know sh#t !!!!!!!!!!
Mysterio

West Liberty, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2010

Judged:

Yes, she does indeed know shit. I was with her one day on one of her crusades and I drank a nice hot cup of Folger's coffee. She looked at me, her eyes rolled back in her head and in a very strange voice she muttered "You shall soon shit...." Within 20 minutes, I was in the bathroom giving birth to a 10 pound baby turd. She has this power! Call her what you want but I call her......The Asshole Whisperer. It sends chills up my spine!(if I hold it too long)
now that s funny

West Liberty, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2010

Mysterio wrote:
Yes, she does indeed know shit. I was with her one day on one of her crusades and I drank a nice hot cup of Folger's coffee. She looked at me, her eyes rolled back in her head and in a very strange voice she muttered "You shall soon shit...." Within 20 minutes, I was in the bathroom giving birth to a 10 pound baby turd. She has this power! Call her what you want but I call her......The Asshole Whisperer. It sends chills up my spine!(if I hold it too long)
now that's funny ~ I don't care who you are!
thisfunny

West Liberty, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2010

fiverside wrote:
<quoted text>if shes psychic she will call you
LOL!!!!!!
cant stop

West Liberty, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2010

Mysterio wrote:
I am laughing out loud, can't stop this is so funny! You should be a comedian!
water fall

West Liberty, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2010

Mysterio wrote:
hhhaaaallooolll
Mysterio

West Liberty, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2010

cant stop wrote:
<quoted text>
I am laughing out loud, can't stop this is so funny! You should be a comedian!
Haha...that's what I'm here for...to put some humor in this otherwise hateful, gossiping site. You can also check out my posts as Shartootha. I'm not trying to be mean or hurtful...I just want to make you all laugh! B

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 14 of14
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

30 Users are viewing the West Liberty Forum right now

Search the West Liberty Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Who will win the election for County Attorney? 1 min Clint Eastwood 10
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 13 min conservative crapola 138,685
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 35 min Hum 81,201
what do you think of Cassie Lawson? (Apr '10) 1 hr Dont eat her cookie 39
Should we file charges against Jolene and ask t... 1 hr Jolene Oconner 0
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 2 hr nope 920
Joleene 3 hr Curious 2
•••
•••
•••
West Liberty Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••