Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2011

Judged:

How many lizard do u see in the rd?... I never see any!!... Should have said rd possum!!! They always dead in the rd!!.... Ur tooooopid!!.....and I lied imma Jehovah eye witness!!... Knock knock!! We know u in there .... Answer tha door!!

“NSA”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2011

Does wal Mart sell that???... I've look every where!!!... Dollar store had one but... It looked like the Mormon style... And I just dnt know about that!!...

“NSA”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2011

Ha ha that hooker will tell u anything to get a couple bucks... Didn't mean u had to marry her though dumbazz!!! Ahhaha .... What's a computer wannabe ???... Dude ur getting a Dell !!! Ah ha ha!!...you two fat fornicators gonna febreeze tha house when y'all get done stamking it up??... I bet it's gonna smell like bologna and pork rines lmfao
ashley brister

West Helena, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2011

Im not sure if anyone is snitching so far, all I have heard is about them talking to them individually.. I know one cop that has been questioned, but thats it. However, you guys are funny. I dont even use my phone anymore because Im paranoid, but whats with these letters people are getting in the mail from the feds I guess asking some people why they talked to "this person, on this day and why" because of the taps on the phones?
ashley brister

West Helena, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2011

b_rad_ wrote:
Does wal Mart sell that???... I've look every where!!!... Dollar store had one but... It looked like the Mormon style... And I just dnt know about that!!...
Walmart has everything. If they dont have it on the shelves, they hide it in the back of the store, just walk back there like you work there or something, no one pays attention there anyway. lol. I have done it before just to see what was back there looking for my babys formula or something, I got sidetracked and nosey and looked at everything else... when someone asked me if i needed any help, I told them no. I got this.
ashley brister

West Helena, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2011

b_rad_ wrote:
Ha ha that hooker will tell u anything to get a couple bucks... Didn't mean u had to marry her though dumbazz!!! Ahhaha .... What's a computer wannabe ???... Dude ur getting a Dell !!! Ah ha ha!!...you two fat fornicators gonna febreeze tha house when y'all get done stamking it up??... I bet it's gonna smell like bologna and pork rines lmfao
Bologna and pork rines? The combination of those two smells makes me want to puke. Who is that person talking so hateful to you?
ashley brister

West Helena, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2011

And I said it all day yesterday. They can tap phone, computers, whatever.. they cant get a court order to wiretap my mouth.. I'd rather talk to people in person anyway. haha
Old Army

Sheridan, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2011

Talk to us Ashley!!!!! Or should I say type to us. Sure you can buy a life at Wal-Mart, but its made in China and only lasts 31 years, about 3 yrs longer than a meth-head.

“NSA”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2011

Old army... Stop using my sht!!... I done said the whole life at wal Mart made in china bit!!!... U guys get original and try and keep up!!

“NSA”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2011

ashley brister wrote:
<quoted text>
Walmart has everything. If they dont have it on the shelves, they hide it in the back of the store, just walk back there like you work there or something, no one pays attention there anyway. lol. I have done it before just to see what was back there looking for my babys formula or something, I got sidetracked and nosey and looked at everything else... when someone asked me if i needed any help, I told them no. I got
this.
lmfao... Wow someone as crazy as me!!...I've talked on the intercom before ... Then followed it with heavy breathing lmao...

“NSA”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2011

ashley brister wrote:
And I said it all day yesterday. They can tap phone, computers, whatever.. they cant get a court order to wiretap my mouth.. I'd rather talk to people in person anyway. haha
I wonder how they could put a prepaid phone with a person??... Cause there is no way i would sign it up with my name!!... Just like my laptop... It's not registered to me.. But is under first name- monkey last name- business ... Lmao... And so many wifi to jump off of!... They ant catching sht here!!.. If a person is to get caught it's there own fault for being an idiot!...

“NSA”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2011

ashley brister wrote:
<quoted text>
Bologna and pork rines? The combination of those two smells makes me want to puke. Who is that person talking so hateful to you?
I have an idea!.... Imma get him and his little doggy too!!.. Hey U need a log on name.. I got some info I think u would like :)

“NSA”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2011

Huh?...how does ur screen name pertain to anything??... And why u think that?.. I reply to hundreds of people!!... Now douche and get back to your corner!!... Cause Thinking is not your high point!!
ashley brister

West Helena, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2011

I have email and facebook...reply back, tell me what I want to know. lmao. And he doesnt even know what I look like.

“NSA”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2011

what?? aint you that black girl that be riding on the back of eddie bo mopad??..fck!! if not im lost now!!..i guess ill just email you at ashleybrister@howthahellimgonn aknowuremail.com lmao
geez!!...

“NSA”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2011

i tried jumping on your ole lady.. but i bounced right the fck off!!...ill bring my seat belt next time!! i dont ever use it anyhow ...fck it!!
ashley brister

West Helena, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2011

Oh my god, Im happily married. I think he is just funny and out there with responses. And it kills me that I dont know for sure who he really is.

“NSA”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2011

That's ur second post about a dam saint Bernard!!!... What kinda experience did u have with that dam dog??... Don't sound to much line a saint to me!!!... Lil freaky mutt!!

“NSA”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2011

ashley brister wrote:
Oh my god, Im happily married. I think he is just funny and out there with responses. And it kills me that I dont know for sure who he really is.
I'm Vance kalb da 3rd.... VSK3 Woot Woot!!....we can go ride some 4wheelers!!!... Ohhh I prolly should have said that last part!!.... To late now I'm fitting to hit enter!!!
ashley brister

West Helena, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2011

that kind of just sounds disgusting.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 60 of72
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the West Helena Forum right now

Search the West Helena Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Highest pay per hr. 3 hr guest 6
Illegal liquor sales / Gambling / Prostitution 7 hr At jim 81
AR Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 7 hr Faulkner County Dingbat 27,902
Where the mayville topic go ? 9 hr Po po 4
Another Abanden car on the bridge 9 hr WTF 6
poo mack burgers 10 hr Curious 9
Suicide 20 hr Depressed 9
•••
•••