phillips co. an sheriff make headlines ar. gazette

Posted in the West Helena Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
truth

United States

#1 May 13, 2012
what a mess phillips co. has for elected offical to serve the public. curruption at its finest.
wow

United States

#3 May 13, 2012
Tell us what was in the article for those of us that dont subscribe.
truth

United States

#4 May 13, 2012
sheriff not taking care of business.people that had arrest warrants was not put on ar, crime data base. like 400 of them. people should have been in prison walkin around still dealing drugs. rape of 12 yr girl by 2nd baptist church pastor warrant never serve.
wow

United States

#5 May 13, 2012
Wow..... and none of them are worth holding office. None of them..
seriously

Dallas, TX

#6 May 13, 2012
I'm not shocked. Every time I say "it can't get worse", it does. What an embarrassment to be from here..
Nita

Little Rock, AR

#7 May 13, 2012
Good Ole Boys...........Same Ole Same Ole..........
seriously

United States

#8 May 13, 2012
What's even more f*cked up is that we had to read about this in the state paper because we'd never know about it if it were up to the daily crock of sh!t

“NSA”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#9 May 13, 2012
seriously wrote:
What's even more f*cked up is that we had to read about this in the state paper because we'd never know about it if it were up to the daily crock of sh!t
AGREED!!

“NSA”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#10 May 13, 2012
Nita wrote:
Good Ole Boys..........Same Ole Same Ole..........
Can't be too bad for you, you can't stay ur ass off this forum. Does your town forum not wanna chat with you? They must frown upon kneegrow lovers there.
Hometown Bluzes

Euless, TX

#11 May 13, 2012
They used that data base for some people. They just wanted to keep their drug dealers out on the streets. Shame on Ron White and Todd Murray!! They are coming for those 2 soon!! They are no better than the ones on the streets selling the dope!! Look at all the lives they have destroyed!!

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#13 May 13, 2012
b_rad_ wrote:
<quoted text>Can't be too bad for you, you can't stay ur ass off this forum. Does your town forum not wanna chat with you? They must frown upon kneegrow lovers there.
Lmfao!! You know what she gonna come back with so why u even start shit with her? Lmao
truth

United States

#14 May 13, 2012
seriously wrote:
What's even more f*cked up is that we had to read about this in the state paper because we'd never know about it if it were up to the daily crock of sh!t
THEY CALL IT TE WONDER WORLD OF RANDY HOGANS HEROS PAPER THAT GOT COW MANURE IN IT.

“NSA”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#15 May 13, 2012
gotta_in it wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmfao!! You know what she gonna come back with so why u even start shit with her? Lmao
Lol yea I know!!...it's funny we all know what she gonna say b4 she saids it!!...like gp said, she is a 1 trick pony!!...you would think as funny as the comedy shows are on "bet" she would have some new material!!...but nurp!!!
Grammar Police

Princeton, TX

#17 May 14, 2012
And there she is, just like clockwork. If she had an original thought it would be the quickest trip in North America.
Grammar Police

Princeton, TX

#19 May 14, 2012
OK. This does not surprise me in the least bit. And it shouldn't surprise anyone else either. Let's list all the negative things associated with H-WH in recent years:

2 dumbass rednecks with assassination plot on Prez
School system taken over by state....multiple times
Incompetent city gov't unable to balance budget, curb spending, and provide services
Fed Sting
Corrupt police force
Rampant crime
High unemployment rate
Rapid decline in population
State Troopers assigned to H-WH, harrassing citizens. Not doing anything to stem real crime, unless you consider license plate light being out a crime.

That's just off the top of my head.
ooh

United States

#20 May 14, 2012
dope dealin going on all over town, where are the cops.

“NSA”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#21 May 14, 2012
Grammar Police wrote:
OK. This does not surprise me in the least bit. And it shouldn't surprise anyone else either. Let's list all the negative things associated with H-WH in recent years:
2 dumbass rednecks with assassination plot on Prez
School system taken over by state....multiple times
Incompetent city gov't unable to balance budget, curb spending, and provide services
Fed Sting
Corrupt police force
Rampant crime
High unemployment rate
Rapid decline in population
State Troopers assigned to H-WH, harrassing citizens. Not doing anything to stem real crime, unless you consider license plate light being out a crime.
That's just off the top of my head.
Dammit, do we gotta claim the 2 hillbilly's at the
top?? They were dressed in suits for Godsakes!!
Helltown Bluzes

United States

#22 May 15, 2012
It sounds like you need a town meeting them a good old fashion hanging!! That town has been run by the same crooks for a quarter of a century. The town can't be saved now unless the good people step up and take it back. Start by calling the Feds and telling them your story of abuse by the system. Helena needs to be a peaceful ole river town instead of an area people run from and never look back. You have the Sheriff for 24 years and a punk for the procecutor that need to leave or hang em high.J/S... Sometimes you just have to take things back and deal with the truth.
Truth

Hollywood, FL

#23 May 16, 2012
Todd Murray and his wife and Ronnie White and David Lawman should be arrested soon!!!I am gonna do some inducing the Karma that is already in motion!! I have big time issues with all of them and I am going to the Feds!!!
No Joke

United States

#24 May 16, 2012
Truth wrote:
Todd Murray and his wife and Ronnie White and David Lawman should be arrested soon!!!I am gonna do some inducing the Karma that is already in motion!! I have big time issues with all of them and I am going to the Feds!!!
I agree, Karma is at hand and dealing with that whole crew!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Helena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kelly yeager 1 hr Chris 1
Brad and Josh Smith :LOCK ALL THESE LOSERS UP 7 hr true 7
monty kelley 11 hr shagnasty1 4
terry brandon or brannon 18 hr too funny 12
child molesters in helena/west helena 20 hr Tucker 3
Hillary's out Tue Guest 6
poor lil monkey Mon really 8
West Helena Dating
Find my Match

West Helena Jobs

West Helena People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

West Helena News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in West Helena

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]