Comments
1 - 20 of 27 Comments Last updated Jun 14, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Mar 11, 2012
 
They r geeking!!!
and?

West Helena, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Mar 11, 2012
 
hmm15 wrote:
They r geeking!!!
so what. Stfu
mind your own!

Keo, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Mar 11, 2012
 
You people are pathetic... Always trying to tear people down! I'm guessing that you must be jealous of one or both of them or you wouldn't be putting them on this site! Grow up and worry about YOU!!

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Mar 11, 2012
 
Ha! Jealous of dope heads?! Yes u r exactly right! Pathetic r parents who can't take care of their kids and lay off the dope!
guest

West Helena, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Mar 11, 2012
 
Yea I heard that they were both doing drugs also. Sad world we live in.
Guest

West Memphis, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Mar 12, 2012
 
Well let me tell you folks somethiing , you don't know what the hell you are talking about. So you need to keep your opinions to yourself! You are jealous that you cannot do as well as they are! You don't hve a life , cause if you did you wouldn't be trying to disrupt other people's ! Take that and stuff it and I am sure you know where!
Guest

West Memphis, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Mar 12, 2012
 
guest wrote:
Yea I heard that they were both doing drugs also. Sad world we live in.
It isa what you heard that is the problem , you don't know for a fact about anything!
Friend

York, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Mar 12, 2012
 
Whoever this is posting all these negative things about them needs to stop. Why dont u put ur name on here where they can see who is posting this bs & lies about them. They r not on drugs or doing anything like that. I know them both very well.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Mar 12, 2012
 
Guest wrote:
Well let me tell you folks somethiing , you don't know what the hell you are talking about. So you need to keep your opinions to yourself! You are jealous that you cannot do as well as they are! You don't hve a life , cause if you did you wouldn't be trying to disrupt other people's ! Take that and stuff it and I am sure you know where!
. Doing as well as they r?! Ha! Yeah being a felon and the girl in a relationship with a felon and supporting drug habits r definitely my idea of doing WELL!
guest

West Memphis, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Mar 12, 2012
 
I know who you are now and you are in trouble because you are going to be sued for slander!! And so sad that you are to chicken shit to reveal your name. But there is always a way to find out things, to bad you couldn't cover good enough ! lmao
Grammar Police

Dillon, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Mar 12, 2012
 
guest wrote:
I know who you are now and you are in trouble because you are going to be sued for slander!! And so sad that you are to chicken shit to reveal your name. But there is always a way to find out things, to bad you couldn't cover good enough ! lmao
Actually, no they won't. They could possible be sued for LIBEL since it was written, but I highly doubt it. SLANDER is defamation through spoken word.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Mar 12, 2012
 
Grammar Police beat me to that one.
Looking in

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Mar 12, 2012
 

Judged:

1

hmm15 wrote:
<quoted text>. Doing as well as they r?! Ha! Yeah being a felon and the girl in a relationship with a felon and supporting drug habits r definitely my idea of doing WELL!
Does being a felon make you a bad person? We all make mistakes in life and some people have to pay a higher price for it. I don't know Melinda but I think Shannon is a good person with a past that some people want let him forget. I do know that they are doing well for themselves and they both have good jobs. They have what they have by paying for it...not drugs!! People don't hate on them for what they have!! You could have it too if you left that hell hole!! Drug Haven!!

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Mar 12, 2012
 
guest wrote:
I know who you are now and you are in trouble because you are going to be sued for slander!! And so sad that you are to chicken shit to reveal your name. But there is always a way to find out things, to bad you couldn't cover good enough ! lmao
ha yea ok
the truth

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Mar 19, 2012
 

Judged:

1

How in the world can u people get mad at someone for posting the truth on here. Its not like someone is getting on here telling us something we don't already know! It is well known that Shannon Webb is a dead beat dad who can't lay off the drugs! This is no secret so why do u people get your panties in a wad when people r posting the truth. And as for Melinda, she shouldn't be credited as a saint when she does nothing but support someone like Shannon Webb. She is just as pathetic as him if not more. They r both pitiful excuses for parents and that is the truth.
bahaha

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Mar 19, 2012
 
the truth wrote:
How in the world can u people get mad at someone for posting the truth on here. Its not like someone is getting on here telling us something we don't already know! It is well known that Shannon Webb is a dead beat dad who can't lay off the drugs! This is no secret so why do u people get your panties in a wad when people r posting the truth. And as for Melinda, she shouldn't be credited as a saint when she does nothing but support someone like Shannon Webb. She is just as pathetic as him if not more. They r both pitiful excuses for parents and that is the truth.
u took the words right out my mouth!
special guest

Richardson, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Mar 20, 2012
 
I don't know 4 a fact if melinda is on drugs but she looks really bad here lately so it wouldn't surprise me at all.
losers

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Mar 26, 2012
 
Melinda and Shannon are losers and always will be. They will never amount to anything so it doesn't surprise me they are cracked out.
yea

Richardson, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Mar 26, 2012
 
losers wrote:
Melinda and Shannon are losers and always will be. They will never amount to anything so it doesn't surprise me they are cracked out.
ha ha true dat
bob

Richardson, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Mar 31, 2012
 
Yea they Are so messed up these days.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent West Helena Discussions

Search the West Helena Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Jerry brazzell (Jul '12) 1 hr butterfly 19
AR Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 2 hr lol 29,090
J & J already done!! 2 hr Idk 8
hit & run? 3 hr Lol 42
Attorneys & Law Enforcement 5 hr Hmm 2
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 8 hr whiskers 9,795
poor lil monkey 9 hr coyote bong water 3
•••
•••
•••
West Helena Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

West Helena Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

West Helena People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

West Helena News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in West Helena
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••