p.c. sheriff makes headline news again

Posted in the West Helena Forum

what now

United States

#1 Jun 8, 2012
i wonder does all the people who put r. white in office see what kind of sh-ty job he has done for the citizens of this co. he has feather his on cap is all you can say about he being sheriff.garbage hauling is one way to laundering money.
hmm

United States

#2 Jun 8, 2012
i heard he had spent lots of money heber spings where he plans to go when he retires. feds. say one way to hide money is through garbage business. guess who has garbage haul.
dismf'er

Helena, AR

#3 Jun 8, 2012
hmm wrote:
i heard he had spent lots of money heber spings where he plans to go when he retires. feds. say one way to hide money is through garbage business. guess who has garbage haul.
Ronnie is cool as a cucumber. He has not ever been anything but good to me and my family. As far as any crooked dealings go, I call bull shit Now getcha some
hmm

United States

#4 Jun 9, 2012
[QUOTE who="dismf'er"]<q uoted text>
Ronnie is cool as a cucumber. He has not ever been anything but good to me and my family. As far as any crooked dealings go, I call bull shit Now getcha some [/QUOTE]how many warrents has he ditched for you and your family. how many speedin tickets has he had pulled for you and your family. your breath smell like bull sh=t.
hmm

United States

#5 Jun 10, 2012
hmm wrote:
<quoted text>how many warrents has he ditched for you and your family. how many speedin tickets has he had pulled for you and your family. your breath smell like bull sh=t.
i know s. guest, and son has had 3 thickets pulled by r. white sheriff that was given by state troopers. 1 for himself, 65 mph in 55 zone. 2 for his son, the mail carried for illeage tinted windows given by state troopers. they say ronnie is a good sheriff too.
Ohh Hell ya

West Helena, AR

#6 Jun 10, 2012
hmm wrote:
I saw that garbage truck come from Elaine with so much marijuana plants hanging out the damn truck!!! Ron was driving it. He doesn't give a shit about what he has done. He is trying to get the hell out of here and head to Heber Springs. His must think he has made it out free of any charges. HA!!!
Ohh Hell ya

West Helena, AR

#7 Jun 10, 2012
Ron White is a dumpster diver!!!! He is one evil man!!!
Cauren

Euless, TX

#8 Jun 12, 2012
Ronnie white is Sooo crooked! I'm not even gonna hide behind a fake name Bc Idc anymore!! He let cops smoke in my dads house after my dad was murdered, they contaminated the crime scene, no gloves were worn, my mother and neighbors had to actually clean up the the crime scene after the house was released to us. Ronnie let the gf know the house was released b4 letting the next of kin (me) know!! He stole from my daddies tool boxes that night he told my brother they had to take tools for evidence.. My dad wasn't murdered in his truck.. Or with tools!! A few
Months later Cody asked r.w about the box of tools collected and he called my brother a liar and told him he was crazy!!! Now that's a dang good sherriff if I do say so myself!! Screw him, hope karma tears his a$s up!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Helena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ashley Smith 16 hr yo ma 50
Biggest stank face? Dec 25 yo ma 4
b rad is joey mullins (Apr '11) Dec 22 wtf is my b rad t... 22
Troy Seatont Dec 22 STIMPY 2
pastor S Cannnon??? Dec 21 pops 1
Ginny Turner Dec 20 mary ann 4
They want ME! Dec 20 Kelly 6
West Helena Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web