I want to know

United States

#1 Jan 5, 2013
I want to know why I have paid into a campaign fund to elect a mayor I thought would do the right thing, but, tonight I find out that Mr. Wallace is still our chief of police.

I see that my money and alot of others money was spent supporting the wrong man.

Why is it the corrupt police officers are still here and the best ones are leaving?

Foe foe, next election we will put our money on you in you promise to do everything you can to bring them back into the community!!!!!!!

“NSA”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#2 Jan 5, 2013
I want to know wrote:
I want to know why I have paid into a campaign fund to elect a mayor I thought would do the right thing, but, tonight I find out that Mr. Wallace is still our chief of police.

I see that my money and alot of others money was spent supporting the wrong man.

Why is it the corrupt police officers are still here and the best ones are leaving?

Foe foe, next election we will put our money on you in you promise to do everything you can to bring them back into the community!!!!!!!
There is another thread on here, where foe foe body slams a cop for doing his job, then threatening to have him fired over it. I don't think foe foe is the guy for that position. He is already a petty councilman, and thinks he above the law for that reason. That cop should have shot his ignorant azz that night. Cops have shot and killed people for lesser reasons here.

All in all, fck your foe foe.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#3 Jan 5, 2013
Ooohhh!
I want to know

United States

#4 Jan 5, 2013
Foe foe aka franklin didnt body slam Hullams, this I know for a fact. I also know from a very reliable source at the police department that assistant chief Scott got franklin into his office and released him with a disorderly conduct ticket because chief wallace ordered it.

Dont fuckin lie to me I know about the b.s. Happening at the P.D. I get my info first hand.
I want to know

United States

#5 Jan 5, 2013
If you really wanna know I have every police report since october you wanna know about. I get them printed daily.

I even have the report from burger shack plus a video of the firefighters walkin thru it like it was a fuckin museum... Wallace needs to find new scu officers that knows how to secure a crime scene lol.... If i sold this to the right attorney they would win there murder case.

Oklahoma City, OK

#6 Jan 6, 2013
I want to know wrote:
Foe foe aka franklin didnt body slam Hullams, this I know for a fact. I also know from a very reliable source at the police department that assistant chief Scott got franklin into his office and released him with a disorderly conduct ticket because chief wallace ordered it.
Dont fuckin lie to me I know about the b.s. Happening at the P.D. I get my info first hand.
I have stayed out of this but you are full of sh!t i had acomversation with his brother about what went down an in typical fashion he was bragging how they got over an that nothing was gonna be done . Thats the thing about stupid people they dont pay attention when there gloating ..
I know too

United States

#7 Jan 6, 2013
See you said it yourself, aint nothing gunna be done.
I know too

United States

#8 Jan 7, 2013
So what officers have shot people for less? This should be funny
coota

West Helena, AR

#9 Jan 8, 2013
talk to fofo at walmart last nite. He say it wasnt hallums but da older k9 officer bender.

“NSA”

Location hidden

#10 Jan 8, 2013
Bender??? Aw dam!! Can't wait to see him again! lol
Constableme

West Helena, AR

#11 Jan 9, 2013
How is it that when you assault a police officer in Helena you don't get your ass handed to you?

“NSA”

Location hidden

#12 Jan 9, 2013
You do if ur a old or a kid.
But how many any azz handers you see on the force?? A few at most. But I haven't seem any constables!!
Grammar Police

Dillon, CO

#13 Jan 9, 2013
Constableme wrote:
How is it that when you assault a police officer in Helena you don't get your ass handed to you?
Have you seen our police force? Most of them have dickey-do disease!

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#14 Jan 9, 2013
Grammar Police wrote:
<quoted text>Have you seen our police force? Most of them have dickey-do disease!
Lol@ dickey do!! How corny!!

“NSA”

Location hidden

#15 Jan 9, 2013
I see you been giving him alot of sht lately!!! Lol he musta hurt ur feelings??

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#16 Jan 9, 2013
I don't have feelings

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Helena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
terry brandon or brannon 3 hr concerned 1
3 BDR, 1 BTH House for Rent 4 hr Land Lady 1
monty kelley 5 hr wow 3
Elizabeth Carole Wright jail 6 hr true 26
Brad and Josh Smith :LOCK ALL THESE LOSERS UP 6 hr true 5
who suckin who? anthony varela or harlos O'neal... (Apr '14) Sun Sue 37
Why isnt jennifer pierce in jail with JR? Sat guest 15
West Helena Dating
Find my Match

West Helena Jobs