Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
juvenal

Euless, TX

#639552 May 11, 2012
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Well not exactly, but I know who you're talking about :-)..
There are a bunch of characters that remind me of 'dauber' in here!
lipton_bag_on_u_ face

Euless, TX

#639553 May 11, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
says the little retarded tea bagger that has been posting under twenty names today.
Theyd lock you up old man.
Tea?
eye_dim_dum

Euless, TX

#639554 May 11, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
get a job you republican kkkweer.
U like all my neat names?

Silly aint I?
chicago

United States

#639555 May 11, 2012
illinois wrote:
Let me say it again: Obama will win the second term. No doubt. Wait and see.
Of course, he will win one more term.

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#639556 May 11, 2012
Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
Frays can be very enticing.
Frays? Weren't they that family of redheads that lived over on Pompey?

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#639557 May 11, 2012
Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
The Gauley river which is Flack's backyard, is a dam release river. You time your canoe trip with the releases of water. Guaranteed to get the trip of a lifetime on the upper gauley.
Yeah, Peppy's pappy said pawpaw predicted plastic, but people predictably puckered when he preached his plastic premonition.
Flack's farm 3 miles from said dam. There is no concrete in it and at summer stage is 185 feet deep at the dam. Normally the COE name things after the closest post office. In this case it would have been the town of Gad. That's right it would have been called Gad Dam. But since the town was to be flooded by over a hundred feet of water county politics got it named for the county seat. Summersville. If anyone should care. Rapids on the Gauley River far exceed the class 5 rating in winter draw down. Great fun.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#639559 May 11, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Translation:
Tell that fat pig Moochelle to f-off about what we eat.
Still eating that Wonder Bread with pink slime again are you.
TheIndependentMa jority

Science Hill, KY

#639560 May 11, 2012
chilli_smoka_dopa wrote:
<quoted text>
"Play that funky music white boy!"
Gooooooooooooooo Christie!!(For v/p 2012!!)
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#639561 May 11, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Frays? Weren't they that family of redheads that lived over on Pompey?
No. They are the Ginger Kids on Southpark.
TheIndependentMa jority

Science Hill, KY

#639562 May 11, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
caught in another lie and still talking shit.
Yep!
A dumb tea bagger you are.
Wanna heya some more?

The day I made that statement, about the inventing the internet, I was tired because I'd been up all night inventing the Camcorder.
Al Gore

Our democracy, our constitutional framework is really a kind of software for harnessing the creativity and political imagination for all of our people. The American democratic system was an early political version of Napster.
Al Gore

I took the initiative in moving forward a whole range of initiatives that have proven to be important to our country's economic growth, environmental protection, improvements in our educational system.
Al Gore

A zebra does not change its spots.
Al Gore

Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/a/al...
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#639564 May 11, 2012
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"dim"
You got it all wrong, no one laughs at your jokes, they all laugh at you. Laugh because you because you are a sicksonofabitch. You have a filthy mouth that offers nothing except garbage. In just the last day you have came up with the following gems;
Dumbazz
Nitwit fk
Dumb fk
Fkn nitwit
Fkn coward
Azzhole
Fkn racist
Dumbfk
Dumbazz
Holl billy fktard
Dumbazz midget
Stupid little jagoff
Tea bag dumbfuck
Fkd in the head
Stupid azz
Fk off
Tea bag azzhole
Fkn parrots
Uninsured jackazz
Fkn mutts
Stupid fk
You that fkn dumb
Fk off birther
Fkn idiot
Fkn kkkweer
Retarded azzhole
Fkn pusscccee
You are stupid that you make "poop" appear to be smart. One thing you can expect a big LOL from "silly".
Peace
KMA
Dem, Ghost & lily...

The reason for the work libtard.

Leosnana created the need for the word Moonbat.
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#639565 May 11, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
Still drinking yellow antifreeze?
John Galt

Houston, TX

#639566 May 11, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
There is absolutely nothing wrong with lean finely textured beef (LFTB), another victim of a leftwing smear campaign.

Whose sockpuppet are you?

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#639567 May 11, 2012
brown eyes wrote:
<quoted text>In 2004 Democrats were saying Bush was refusing to take part in a town hall debate, because he was worried about the questions the audience would ask him. That's ridiculous Bush said. I'm not worried about the questions, I'm worried about the answers.
I've always loved his intelligent humor.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#639568 May 11, 2012
LION wrote:
<quoted text>
You know what he meant.
Yeah. We do. Just as John Galt said.
Gunner

Cromwell, CT

#639569 May 11, 2012
"The hypocrisy here, of course, is that Barack Obama shot to national consciousness by giving a speech in which he said he would unite red America and blue America. We're not black America, white America, we're the United States of America.

He's running -- the Democrats are running the most divisive campaign on race, on ethnicity, on class and on gender. I mean, it's going to be the dirtiest campaign you've ever seen," Dr. Krauthammer said.

Obama is getting dirtier by the day from the frequent tactical backfires of his campaign.
fred

Milford, CT

#639570 May 11, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Frays? Weren't they that family of redheads that lived over on Pompey?
Little white dove mop top warren is 100% fraud

Warren's Cherokee Claim Based on Family Newsletter; No Marriage License Application to Be Found

by Michael Patrick Leahy

The slender thread upon which Elizabeth Warren’s claim that she is 1/32 Cherokee rests—a purported 1894 marriage license application—has been exposed as non-existent. Based on a review of the original marriage records found in the files of the Logan County, Oklahoma Court Clerk’s office in Guthrie, Oklahoma, and the statements of ReJeania Zmek, the Court Clerk of Logan County, Oklahoma, it is likely that the ephemeral 1894 marriage license application never existed.

“GONE FISHING”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#639571 May 11, 2012
WHAT DO YOU HAVE WHEN YOU GOT A KATY TEXAS TEABAGGER UP TO HIS NECK IN SAND????????

“GONE FISHING”

Location hidden

#639572 May 11, 2012
NOT ENOUGH SAND !!!!!!!

“GONE FISHING”

Location hidden

#639573 May 11, 2012
Godwin's law states.
The longer any online debate goes on, the likelier it is that someone will play the Nazi card. It's the rhetorical equivalent of going nuclear and stupid at the same time

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Hartford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 30 min JOEL 70,100
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 46 min Chuck 19,382
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 4 hr cpeter1313 306,263
Popular '80s West Hartford Music Hall To Be Dem... (Jun '09) 9 hr AWXYZ 254
Black males often struggle to stay ahead (Jan '09) 9 hr AWXYZ 423
Why are puerto ricans so lazy & don't work? (Nov '13) 9 hr PRW101 4
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 9 hr truth-facts 47,496
West Hartford Dating
Find my Match

West Hartford Jobs

West Hartford People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

West Hartford News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in West Hartford

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]