Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
596,661 - 596,680 of 1,095,514 Comments Last updated 14 min ago
Grey Ghost

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2012

Judged:

I am so Glad my Pres. supports my Lazy gay welfare sucking Ass,I`m going to dems house to get my Sandusky
F M Jerry

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2012

Judged:

Bullies are actually spineless and gutless and I have to admit Romney fits the bill and he's the type to have everyone else do all the work for him and he'll take the credit.
Stan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2012

2 black guys beat 3 white guys in taco del rio.
brown eyes

Pulaski, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2012

Judged:

January 2012 .I get speakers fee's from time to time but not very much. Mitt Romney who earned $374,000 in one year according to his personal financial disclosure.
Peppy

Lewisville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2012

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Romney doesn't have the guts to withdraw. He's a spineless weasel.
What a coincidence, you say spineless weasel, and the next thing you know, here I am. Any plans for the weekend?
F M Jerry

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2012

Judged:

This was the original post,

The last thing this country needs now is a 1% Bully, These bullies ruined MLB creating a lopsided balance of power and Romney will do the same within the United States and the rest of the world. Harmony and Balance is the key to everything. Make no mistake about that, even quality health.

Give Ron Paul a chance, actually Romney should withdraw.
Homer

Effort, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2012

Judged:

F M Jerry wrote:
Bullies are actually spineless and gutless and I have to admit Romney fits the bill and he's the type to have everyone else do all the work for him and he'll take the credit.
Like the auto bailout, he took credit for that even though he was totally against it.
Peppy

Lewisville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2012

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Ryan's plan that your guy Romney backs would make foreign profits tax free.
How's that for rewarding taking jobs overseas.
I already have that now, yawn.
Gunner

Cromwell, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2012

Talk about "out of touch"

$40,000 a ticket? That's just peanuts! Hollywood's elite shells out small fortune to gatecrash Obama's $15m fundraiser at George Clooney's L.A. mansion

Obama spoke for 19 minutes at $40,000 per head fundraiser called 'Starmageddon' at George Clooney's mansion

150 guests paid to attend raising $6 million for the Democratic President's re-election campaign

Another $8.5 million came from an online raffle which attracted general public donations for the chance to attend the glitzy Hollywood bash

Last night's dinner raised more in one night than Republican Mitt Romney has raised in any month since he announced his bid for the presidency

Briefly mentioned his support for gay marriage after his ABC interview on Wednesday

Admitted that re-election in November 2012 will be more difficult than his first campaign in 2008 (Ya think?)

The event produced more money for Mr. Obama's campaign fund than any he has held since becoming a presidential candidate in 2007

Stars such as Robert Downey Jr, Barbara Streisand and Tobey Maguire attended

The President joked that 'We have Iron Man, Spider-Man and Batman in the room. We should let the Secret Service take the night off.'

An army of waiting staff were seen bringing in snacks such as simple peanuts into the multi-million dollar party

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-21429...
F M Jerry

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2012

Grey Ghost wrote:
I am so Glad my Pres. supports my Lazy gay welfare sucking Ass,I`m going to dems house to get my Sandusky
If the above is true then your really not gay, but only chose to be gay, therefore being gay is choice according to yourself. Not so?
fred

Milford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2012

F M Jerry wrote:
Perfect description of the Kenyan lizard. duh

Obamabots accuse Romney of which the lizard is most guilty. Projection is a mental defect widespread among the Kenyan's commie occupier fluker hoodie mau mau 1/32nd gay mafia clooney groupie scum.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2012

brown eyes wrote:
January 2012 .I get speakers fee's from time to time but not very much. Mitt Romney who earned $374,000 in one year according to his personal financial disclosure.
Good for him. Private sector at work.
Gunner

Cromwell, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2012

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Like the auto bailout, he took credit for that even though he was totally against it.
Like Obama on gay marriage, Romney evolved.
F M Jerry

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2012

Judged:

Romney would however make a great Hockey player, he simply loves to change direction on the fly depending on whose arena he's in and where the puckis on the ice.

Let's go Rangers !!
Peppy

Lewisville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2012

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Very cool. How is the water level through The Trough? It was very low few years back when we canoed through there. 1823! The year Peppy's great great great great(I dunno he may have been greater) grand pappy came up with the idea for plastic, too bad they laughed at him back then.
The Gauley river which is Flack's backyard, is a dam release river. You time your canoe trip with the releases of water. Guaranteed to get the trip of a lifetime on the upper gauley.

Yeah, Peppy's pappy said pawpaw predicted plastic, but people predictably puckered when he preached his plastic premonition.
brown eyes

Pulaski, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2012

Judged:

Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>Good for him. Private sector at work.
Just like his 10,000 dollar bet he said that was all the cash he had in his pocket. He is really in touch with the average American.
Peppy

Lewisville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2012

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Married to Gunner. Okay so sometimes Homer is not above the fray.
Frays can be very enticing.
illinois

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2012

Judged:

Let me say it again: Obama will win the second term. No doubt. Wait and see.
F M Jerry

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2012

Judged:

Almost forgot, that means Romney would be put on the goon squad line for sure. He's an experienced bully or enforcer. Right?

Doesn't know how to play but only able to drop his gloves
leosnana

Euless, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2012

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>I know you are 1x10 kook, and I wish you were anyone else...preferably sane.
I bet your shrink could tell us some incredible sh..!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

West Hartford Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

West Hartford People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

West Hartford News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in West Hartford