Student arrested for 'passing gas' and turning off classmates' ...

According to a report released Friday by the Martin County Sheriff's Office, the 13-year-old boy "continually disrupted his classroom environment" by intentionally breaking wind. Full Story
Oh No

Runnemede, NJ

#5812 May 23, 2012
And Hillary too!
&fe ature=related

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#5813 May 24, 2012
RACE wrote:
Trolls die if you ignore them, and we did kinda ignore him for a long time. Hope there is no ASPCT.
<quoted text>
One can only hope, Race.

Location hidden

#5814 May 24, 2012
RACE wrote:
George Carlin....
Ever notice how your own farts smell ok?
<quoted text>
You can never escape your own farts. It's only a matter of time before Febreeze comes out with their own brand of underwear. Disposable. Or some type of filter that fits in the back end of underwear.

“Herbivorous Diprotodon ”

Since: Jul 11

Anytown, USA

#5815 May 24, 2012
Went to the chiropractor for the first time. Doc executed something called a Thompson Drop on my mid-back. The overpressure was too much for my sphincter safety valve. She pushed down, I gysered up. Just missed a direct blow to the face but grazed the poor girl's shoulder. It must be some sorta professional hazard as she was pretty much nonplussed. She did suggest changing my pre-visit diet tho or perhaps seek relief (on both counts) elsewhere.
Mr Taggert

Branford, CT

#5816 May 24, 2012
RACE wrote:
George Carlin....
Ever notice how your own farts smell ok?
<quoted text>
Enjoy!

Location hidden

#5817 May 24, 2012
Mr Taggert wrote:
<quoted text>Enjoy!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =RMX8L7YxyfkXX
Thanks for the link, Mr. Taggert. That was funny. I miss George Carlin. He was one funny man.

“A Programmer is not in IT!”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me!

#5818 May 24, 2012
HA!
Mr Taggert wrote:
<quoted text>Enjoy!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =RMX8L7YxyfkXX
Mommy and Dave

Cheshire, CT

#5819 May 25, 2012
Mr Taggert wrote:
<quoted text>My plan backfired! She wrapped herself up in her own blanket leaving me to stew in my own foul toxic stench.
smart woman.....
Mommy and Dave

Cheshire, CT

#5820 May 25, 2012
Sangelia wrote:
just do not be around me if I had anything that is related to cabbage. even I do NOT want to be me!!!!!!
i know the feeling.....can't run....can't hide....it sucks
Mommy and Dave

Cheshire, CT

#5821 May 25, 2012
Enjoy your Memorial Day weekend!

All the grilled goodies!

All the beer!

Oh the joy of it all.....

Just do not forget to honor our hero's!

Remember, they are the point.....

M&D

Neda, stay with me!

#5822 May 25, 2012
the3n your breathing too hard. Just relax and hold your nose.
Mommy and Dave wrote:
<quoted text>
i know the feeling.....can't run....can't hide....it sucks

Location hidden

#5823 May 26, 2012
Mommy and Dave wrote:
Enjoy your Memorial Day weekend!
All the grilled goodies!
All the beer!
Oh the joy of it all.....
Just do not forget to honor our hero's!
Remember, they are the point.....
M&D
Hi Mommy and Dave. I am at work this Sat so I only get 2 days for the Memorial Day Holiday. I go back to work on Tues and have Wed as my scheduled day off. <sigh>. If I were smart, I would have requested Tues as a Personal Day. Hindsight seems to be 20/20.

Enjoy the holiday.
Mr Taggert

Deep River, CT

#5824 Jun 18, 2012
I changed my cat's dryfood. Damn....... who knew cat farts were that bad. My eyes are watering.

Neda, stay with me!

#5825 Jun 18, 2012
My cat eats the lizards she catches...You wanna talk about a bad cat fart....
Mr Taggert wrote:
I changed my cat's dryfood. Damn....... who knew cat farts were that bad. My eyes are watering.

Location hidden

#5826 Jun 19, 2012
Mr Taggert wrote:
If you think your cats farts are bad, you haven't met our dog. Rocky just turned 1 and we are starting him on Adult food. All I can say is I'm glad Rocky doesn't sleep with me. He sleeps with my daughter & son-in-law. LOL!

Location hidden

#5827 Jun 19, 2012
RACE wrote:
My cat eats the lizards she catches...You wanna talk about a bad cat fart....
<quoted text>
I live on a canal in South Florida. I've seen "lizards" in my back yard big enough to eat my dog. Or my grandchildren. We keep our distance when they show up in my yard.

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

#5828 Jun 19, 2012
Gail Snail wrote:
<quoted text>
I live on a canal in South Florida. I've seen "lizards" in my back yard big enough to eat my dog. Or my grandchildren. We keep our distance when they show up in my yard.
are you sure they are not gators?

Neda, stay with me!

#5829 Jun 19, 2012
Of course you do, and you spend all your time putting the perfect tan on your smoking hot bod.
Gail Snail wrote:
<quoted text>
Caprio

Allentown, PA

#5830 Jun 19, 2012
Gail Snail wrote:
<quoted text>
If you think your cats farts are bad, you haven't met our dog. Rocky just turned 1 and we are starting him on Adult food. All I can say is I'm glad Rocky doesn't sleep with me. He sleeps with my daughter & son-in-law. LOL!
We thought our dog had farted once. It turned out that it was her anal gland that opened up and released the most foul smell you could ever imagine. She seemed frightened by what was happening to her and she hid in the corner of the room with her ears pinned back. I first blamed my hub, but then realized it was our dog. The vet advised us to put her on a hamburger and rice diet for a few days. It worked. I later learned that while we were away for a few days, my parents were feeding our dog hot dogs and processed meat. Apparently it was bad for her and we told my parents before we left, not to feed the dog any scraps or food, other then the special dog food we always give her. It took about a week to get my dog's digestive track healthy again.

Location hidden

#5831 Jun 20, 2012
Sangelia wrote:
<quoted text>
are you sure they are not gators?
I'm sure. I wish I could post a picture my daughter took of one. She later chased it back into the canal and it made quite a splash when it went in the water.

Believe me, if and when I ever see a gator in my yard I will be calling the experts in gator removal. I'll probably be on the local news for having a gator in my backyard.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Hartford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 46 min Agents of Corruption 1,153,940
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr Pearl Jam 306,974
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Mothra 49,184
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 11 hr scirocco 71,008
Mix-And-Match Home Design (Mar '08) 13 hr William Walker 2
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 17 hr TRD 68,882
Nassau County Court and Family Court judges (Nov '08) Thu Careless Crecca 69
West Hartford Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

West Hartford People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

West Hartford News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in West Hartford

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]