West Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2010

V ASL R wrote:
S.G.V. Varrio Al WooD Street LoCos 16oo block SURX111 RIFA'S GANG OLD SCHOOL VARRIO SMALL BUT CRAZY STILL BANGING SOUTH EAST WES COCHINA'S AND NORTH EAST VANILLA FLOAT'S LiL Fish
HERE IS PROFF THAT ALWOOD IS A LAME ASS VARRIO, THERE 4 MAN GANG CANT EVEN MAKE UP THEIR MINDS ON WHAT CITY THE CREW, I MEAN GANG ORIGINATED FROM. DUMB ASS HOODRATS. WCX3 GALSTERXPARK WYNOS CLIQUE
SFTGANG

West Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2010

SFTGANG
STEVE

West Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2010

WS VPF 23RD ST wrote:
<quoted text>V PF
f""ck papa fritas, ur varrio is lame and dont even gangbang no more... WCX3GXP
WCX3GXPARK

West Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2010

SICC 2 SICC wrote:
the only gang in west covina that has real roots is walnut creek street 13 (wcst) theyv ben around since the early 90s late 80s there not the biggest gang in west covina but wen it comes down to play they put it down there one of the only gangs that actually have a hood in west covina its gottin so bad that the city installed camras in there nieberhood west covina 13 has no roots they fade and make new clicks every so often years.
AND THEN WE ALL STARTED LAUGHIN...
WCX3GXPARK

West Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2010

Ps Up Gs Up wrote:
LISTEN WANT THE RUNDOWN TAKE IT FROM A PERRO WHO'S SEEN. LIVED IT. BEEN THERE AND ALL THAT. WEST COVINA 13 IS A GANG TRUE. I HEAR A BUNCH OF PEOPLE TALKING ABOUT THAT NEIGHBOR HOOD. SAYING IT'S B**** MADE. IF IT WALKS LIKE A DUCK AND TALKS LIKE A DUCK YOU GET MY DRIFT. AT LEAST THAT'S WHAT THEY SAY. I'VE BEEN THERE FOR SOME TIME IN WEST COVINA AND NEVER SEEN THEM BANGING AT ALL. I MEAN IT IS THERE CITY. PUENTE CLAIMS IT'S CITY AND YOU SEE THEM ALL OVER THE PLACE YA DIGG. WELL RUMOR HAS IT THEIR HOOD IS DEL NORTE PARK. WELL CHECK 'EM OUT AND SEE FOR YOURSELF. NOW WALNUT CREEK ST. I WAS THERE WHEN THEY STARTED. A CLASSMATE WAS JUMPED IN THERE. THIS WAS IN 05' AROUND THEN. HE TALKED TO ME ABOUT THAT HOOD. NOWADAYS THEY'RE DEEP. BEFORE THEM IT WAS ALL ABOUT TAGGING. THEY WERE THE FIRST GANG TO BLOW UP ON THE SCENE YA DIGG. SO NOW THAT HOOD IS MADE OF A BUNCH OF YOUNG TAGGERS TURNED GANGSTERS. DON'T GET ME WRONG THEY'RE DOWN, BUT LIKE IN A DUMB LIL' YOUNGSTER WAY, NOT LIKE NO BIG TIMER STUFF. GETTING CAUGHT UP FOR SHOPLIFTING YOU KNOW? BUT THEY'RE UP. NOW IF YOU HEAD UP BY NOGALES. THAT'S WEST COVINA ALSO. I'VE HEARD SOME FOO SAYING HUSTLERS GANG. WELL I'LL HAVE TO CHECK THEM OUT FOR MYSELF. I KNOW WHERE THEY BE CLAIMING THAT HOOD ON AMANDA AND NOGALES. YEA WE'LL SEE. WELL ANYWAYS. ALWOOD ST. IS ON THE BORDER OF WC AND LP. I SEEN THEM BANGING ONCE BUMPING HEADS WITH WALNUT CREEK ST. AT CAMERON PARK. BUT THAT'S ALL OF THAT. THEY'RE JUST POSTED LAYED LOW. VALINDA FLATS IS GETTING UP AROUND THAT AREA ALSO BY LARK ELLEN AND FRANSISQUITO. INSPIRING A BUNCH OF TAGGERS FROM WEST COVINA SCHOOLS. THEY DON'T TRY TO BE PULLING THAT IN LA PUENTE. THEY KNOW THEY GET PUT OUT STRAIGHT UP. BALISTA STREET PUENTE HAS THEM ON CHECK. CYCLONES GANG OF SGV...WELL THEY BEEN RAN OUT. THEIR HOOD IS SUPOSEDLY RIGHT THERE ALONG ALWOOD AND VALINDA BY LARK ELLEN AND FRANSICQUITO. OH YEA AND SOME FOO CLAIMING WINDSOR ST. THAT AINT ON THE MAP I JUST SEEN A FOO. AND I KNOW THEIR IS A BUNCH OF BLACKS IN WC. BLOOD PIRUS, CRIPS. YEA THEY'RE THEIR SO BANG ON ANY ONE YOU SEE BOUND TO BE ONE. FORGET BLACKS PERIOD. AND 18ST IS IN THAT CITY. NOT WITH NO OFFICIAL HOOD OR ANYTHING BUT THE MEMBERS ARE THEIR. I'VE WITNESS THAT FIRST HAND. KNOW A NEIGHBOR WHO KNOWS A NEIGHBOR. FOR THE MOST PART WEST COVINA IS A CITY WITH A BUNCH OF TAGGERS. TURNING HARD BECAUSE OF THE ROUGH TIMES THEY GO THROUGH TAGGING BEEFING WITH OTHER TAGGERS. YOU UNDERSTAND. THE GANGS AINT NOTHING, TAGGERS PUT IN MORE WORK. HONESTLY ANY GANG CAN GO IN THERE AND START UP. THE ONLY PROBLEM THEY GOT IS GETTING THE ATTENTION OF THE UNDERCOVERS IN THAT CITY. THEY LOVE TO PICK OFF LIL' KIDS. AND THEY'RE ALL ON WALNUT CREEKS NUTS BECAUSE THEY THE ONLY HOOD THAT ACTUALLY HAS A HOOD. YOU KNOW. ALL I GOT TO SAY IS PS UP. ROLL CALL VP13 LOS TINFLANES GANG, BALISTA STREET PUENTE GANG BSTS, PERTH STREET PUENTE GANG, CADBROOK PUENTE CBK, HURLEY STREET PUENTE GANG, NORTHAM STREET PUENTE GANG, DUFF STREET PUENTE GANG, BLACKWOOD STREET PUENTE GANG, RAMA STREET PUENTE GANG, DIAL BLVD PUENTE GANG, EAST SIDE PUENTE GANG. RAMA AND BLACKWOOD HOLDING IT DOWN WITH BASSET GANG, EAST SIDE P HURLEY STREET AND NORTHAM STREET HOLDING DOWN THE EAST SIDE OF LA PUENTE, BEEFING WITH LIL' HILL, TOWNSMEN, AND EAST SIDE DUKES. BALISTA HOLDING VALINDA. VALINDA JUST MESSES WITH LAME YOUNGSTERS FROM WEST COVINA. THEY CAN'T PULL IT OFF IN PUENTE. SO YEA F*** WEST COVINA, WALNUT AND IT'S CREEKSTERS
EVERYONE THIS GUY IS A INFORMANT TRYIN TO LURE WCX3 INTO GIVIN HIM INFO...
WCX3GXPARK

West Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2010

clever voldtown13krmls wrote:
<quoted text>
wtf u lames talking bout we stay smashing when needed!so put your name so we can get at you asap scared man dont win.ese clever 25yrs old and active!Drifts Mouse Huero Silent stay bangin.q-vo 2 OG Gato Grumpy Capone Listo Lier snake vOTK13 SGV LP
YOU VATOS STILL Out Touchin Kocks, your homeboys dont bang even when they need to, you lames are a bunch of excuses...
WCX3GXPARK

West Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2010

Tommy wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats right, must of been thinking about someone else. Ya he was a cool dude, he was down to down some crazy sh*t. He used to get up in Bolen & West Covina, although you do have to admit he was somewhat toyish (no disrespect).
tommy whats your badge number???
WCX3GXPARK

West Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2010

casper loc wrote:
NORTE XIV
XIV
sock a scrap in the lip let the true color drip!\
\
\
red rag. XIV NORTE
nor cali
WCX3 GALSTER PARK WYNOS, HEY BUSTER BIATCH, IF your buster hoods are so down why does alot surenos run wild up north, you'll never find a buster or a buster gang around L A county...
WCX3GXPARK

West Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2010

WEST COVINA X3 GALSTER PARK CLIQUE- KRAZY ASS YOUNGSTERS- CHICOS- LOS NITE OWLS- LOS VILLANS THIS IS OUR VARRIO TO U AND ALL YOUR HOMIES,,, F''K ALL YOUR VARRIOS AND YOUR DEAD HOMIES. SPECIAL F''K YOU GOES OUT TO PUNYETAS, BASUDAS, TRASHMEN, CACAPONES FROM LA,CALSONES FROM WHO GIVES A CAMELS ASS, FAKETEEN, NUT SACK BOLEN, LEMON HEADS, ES DUCKS, VANILLA FLOATS, 4 MAN CONFUSED GANG SMALLWOOD LODIES, AND ALL TOADS CLAIMIN TO BE FROM THE BIG WC, YOU YANTAS SCREAM LOUD. A SPECIAL THANKS TO THE WALNUT COOKIE ST CREW, YOU VATOS ARE SOMETIMES THERE FOR US WHEN WE JUST WANNA KICK SOMEBODY, BUT YOUR Y-STERS NEED TO STOP RUNNIN SO MUCH CUZ WE GET TIRED AFTER A MILE OF CHASIN you JOKES...
sftg

West Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2010

Judged:

SFTGANG TAKING OVER ALWOODS HOOD
WCX3GXPARK

West Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2010

whats sft, never heard of it...
sftg

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2010

WCX3GXPARK wrote:
whats sft, never heard of it...
Southern fellas terrorizing
Steve Short

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2010

Steve Short wrote:
<quoted text>G
I lived the streets of LP back in the day I know it first hand, it was never greenberry block it was NHC. it was always Crip first.
big silent

West Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2010

steve wrote:
<quoted text> you should stop hidin inside your apt alot more often if your gonna take over a city, oh wait those WCX3's might get u. stay inside u might get hurt playin with the big boys
idont live in an apt i live on weak street come down
wow

West Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2010

wow
lame wc

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2010

STEVE wrote:
<quoted text> f""ck papa fritas, ur varrio is lame and dont even gangbang no more... WCX3GXP
u guys should click up wit all the othere lame gangs in west covina like walnut creek st wc13 and alcopone mayb u guys will have 30 members then the city of west covina is lame
WCX3 KAYS

Fontana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2010

F*** ALL U LAME ASS FOOZ THT THINK U NO SHIT ABOUT WEST COVINAX3..F*** ALL OUR ENEMIES..
freddie

West Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2010

well said, WCX3 gays. leva
WCX3 KAYS

West Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2010

I AM GAY
wc13gays

Azusa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2010

freddie wrote:
well said, WCX3 gays. leva
we sum gang gay from west covina 13 we love baldies i love hot pelons west covina gays gang we bang r selfs all day

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

West Covina News Video

•••
•••

West Covina Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

West Covina People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE