Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 Full story: CBS2 50,632

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Full Story
Max

Peoria, IL

#34606 Jul 15, 2012
Lililth_Satans_Wh_ore wrote:
<quoted text>honey if they wanna pay the extra they can anal or vaginal.... just gotta pay
What's all that brown stuff around tour mouth?

“well, really...”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#34607 Jul 15, 2012
Hetero wrote:
<quoted text>
No lie. My wife likes it and I like it. We enjoy each others bodies very much. I take satisfaction that that seems to bother you.
You are the sexual equivalent of Carrie Nation. You have no fun in your life, so others shouldn't be allowed to have fun in their lives. You are pathetic.
Some how I don't think Kimare gives a crap if his wife feels any pleasure or not...it is all for him, climb on get his rocks off and climb off again. He has told us many times he is a barbarian!
lol

San Jose, CA

#34608 Jul 15, 2012
ha ha

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#34609 Jul 15, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Recent surveys say your denomination is going down the tubes because of lying, drinking, reprobate ministers like you.
Site your source.
Which denomination do you imagine that to be?

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#34610 Jul 15, 2012
snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
Which denomination do you imagine that to be?
Weebles told me he was Methodist, but he does have a serious truth deficiency...

It seems you would relate regarding supposed gay Roman soldiers Sergius and Bacchus:

http://www.ucc.ie/milmart/sergorig.html

http://www.leaderu.com/ftissues/ft9411/articl...

http://www.fordham.edu/halsall/pwh/bosrev-sha...

Smile.
Wow

Enfield, IL

#34611 Jul 15, 2012
wow

Location hidden

#34612 Jul 15, 2012
LeaderOfThePack2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Some how I don't think Kimare gives a crap if his wife feels any pleasure or not...it is all for him, climb on get his rocks off and climb off again. He has told us many times he is a barbarian!
My wife loves me being barbarian, however ladies still go first.

Smile.

“well, really...”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#34614 Jul 15, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
My wife loves me being barbarian, however ladies still go first.
Smile.
I should hope so, but is that before of after you club her over the head?

Location hidden

#34616 Jul 15, 2012
LeaderOfThePack2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I should hope so, but is that before of after you club her over the head?
That's pack behavior. Trust me, in my home, it's the other way around...

Smile
fred

Sugar Grove, IL

#34618 Jul 15, 2012
Weebles is worse than supid.

Weebles will not be happy until everyone accepts the sick life style of the perverts as normal.

Hopefully that will end with the end of obama.

Since: Jul 12

Effingham, IL

#34620 Jul 16, 2012
Marriage is between a man and a woman...it's as simple as that. It's all about husband and wife not sex partners. True love has nothing to do with recreational sex.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#34621 Jul 16, 2012
pterodactyl wrote:
Marriage is between a man and a woman...it's as simple as that. It's all about husband and wife not sex partners. True love has nothing to do with recreational sex.
Unless, of course, you live somewhere where the law is different and allows same sex marriage.

Location hidden

#34622 Jul 16, 2012
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Unless, of course, you live somewhere where the law is different and allows same sex marriage.
Very few places, never lasts long.

Location hidden

#34624 Jul 16, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Very few places, never lasts long.
Ever growing number of places and none of the counties where it is legal are in any danger of reversing course.
Max

Peoria, IL

#34625 Jul 16, 2012
Hetero wrote:
<quoted text>
Anal sex is demeaning my wife's ass (pun intended). I've been married to the same woman for over 30 years in a totally monogamous relationship and, I can assure you, her orgasmic intensity is often greater with anal than with vaginal. She also immensely enjoys the occasional rim job I give her.
Just think, you get Fish and Limburger Cheese at the same meal. Lucky you.

Location hidden

#34626 Jul 16, 2012
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever growing number of places and none of the counties where it is legal are in any danger of reversing course.
Just think, in 8000 years of human history, it has never appeared for long, never established itself, never spread.

You were saying?

Smile.

Location hidden

#34627 Jul 16, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Just think, in 8000 years of human history, it has never appeared for long, never established itself, never spread.
You were saying?
Smile.
I was saying that an ever growing number of places allow same sex marriage and none of the counties where it is legal are in any danger of reversing course.

Humanity's views are evolving on this issue as they have on many other issues that used to be accepted for thousands of years and have only recently (relative to history) changed.

“laugh until your belly hurts”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#34628 Jul 16, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You were saying?
Smile.
8000 years of human history? surely you can go back further than that, can't you?
OkieDarren

Ashland, MO

#34629 Jul 16, 2012
fred wrote:
Weebles is worse than supid.
Weebles will not be happy until everyone accepts the sick life style of the perverts as normal.
Hopefully that will end with the end of obama.
Bad news, Adolph...

Every credible scientific mental health and medical authority has already confirmed that it's perfectly normal for some people to be gay. It's not a lifestyle nor is it remotely perverted
And whether or not Obama's re-elected the supporters of homophobia are far fewer every damn day.
OkieDarren

Ashland, MO

#34630 Jul 16, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You were saying?
Smile.
My God you're an embarrassment. Human history, 8000 years? You do know that's not even close to true, don't you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
You want to help abused dogs? 18 hr Allie 1
tony nissen (Dec '09) Thu tony 37
School districts host forum on Senate Bill 16 Oct 19 resident tax payer 1
10/30/14 Schaumburg High School, budget in Pala... Oct 18 resident tax payer 1
Endorsement: Conroy for a second term in House ... Oct 16 rikard markz 1
Kane sheriff hopefuls address jail suicides Oct 16 ruleoflaw 1
Tiffany's (Oct '13) Oct 15 Lindsay 2
West Chicago Dating
Find my Match

West Chicago Jobs