|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2012

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, back to that again? Rush, Fox News, One percenters?
Your charges of others controlling the thoughts of real conservatives are about as old as your charges of racism by the left. Nobody believes it anymore, it's just that you on the left haven't figured that out yet.
You do realize that Roger Ailes, President of Fox News, not only admits to producing his programs with the purpose to manipulate his ignorant viewers but that he openly brags about it?
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2012

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Anything to support your claim here? Welfare people are usually uneducated people who cannot teach themselves yet alone their children. That's why they are on welfare in the first place. You are correct on one thing: no education system is perfect. But we do have better educations systems than others. So why do we keep funding the most failed education systems? Why did Democrats fight to stop School Vouchers in spite of it's success; particularly for minorities? The answer is simple: to promote and protect their campaign contributors, the unions.
School vouchers are nothing more than a GOP program designed to divert tax dollars to their wealthy friends. Do some research on the "success" of Ohio's charter schools.

Since: Apr 12

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2012

Judged:

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
You do realize that Roger Ailes, President of Fox News, not only admits to producing his programs with the purpose to manipulate his ignorant viewers but that he openly brags about it?
He's nowhere near as blatant as Brian Ross was on ABC Friday morning.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2012

Judged:

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know any poor people, do you?
You don't know any middle class people, it would seem.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2012

Kramers Attorney wrote:
<quoted text>
The United States Constitution contains two references to "the General Welfare", one occurring in the Preamble and the other in the Taxing and Spending Clause. The U.S. Supreme Court has held the mention of the clause in the Preamble to the U.S. Constitution "has never been regarded as the source of any substantive power conferred on the Government of the United States or on any of its Departments."[2][3]
Moreover, the Supreme Court held the understanding of the General Welfare Clause contained in the Taxing and Spending Clause adheres to the construction given it by Associate Justice Joseph Story in his 1833 Commentaries on the Constitution of the United States.[4][5] Justice Story concluded that the General Welfare Clause is not a grant of general legislative power,[6][4] but a qualification on the taxing power[7][8][4] which includes within it a federal power to spend federal revenues on matters of general interest to the federal government.[9][4][10] The Court described Justice Story's view as the "Hamiltonian position",[4] as Alexander Hamilton had elaborated his view of the taxing and spending powers in his 1791 Report on Manufactures.
As such, these clauses in the U.S. Constitution are an atypical use of a general welfare clause, and are not considered grants of a general legislative power to the federal government.[11]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Welfare_...
Tell me what Justice Story thought when 4 other justices on his court voted with him and then I will be interested.
Brian Ross

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2012

Judged:

Kramers Attorney wrote:
<quoted text>He's nowhere near as blatant as Brian Ross was on ABC Friday morning.
How dare you challenge our double standards by bringing that up.

And don't you dare bring up that Jim Holmes was an occutard now with a court appointed attorney. Don't even bother asking where he got $20,000 worth of hard to get weapons and ammo.
Brian Ross

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2012

Judged:

Don't you dare ask if this is Fast and Furious part II.

Don't you dare ask whose interest this aided if this would've been somehow orchestrated.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2012

Judged:

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me what Justice Story thought when 4 other justices on his court voted with him and then I will be interested.
I'm simply reminding you that it's official: Obamacare is a tax. The largest tax increase in the history of this planet.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2012

Judged:

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Who, exactly, do you think stuck the words "General Welfare" in the constitution?
You want to just ignore those words?
This isn't the Bible. You don't get to pick and choose the parts you get to ignore.
I always understood that you are not very smart, but I think this time you hit a new low. I just explained what our founders meant by the term General Welfare, and you ask me who stuck those two words in there?

You are a fine example of why we should end public school.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2012

Judged:

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
School vouchers are nothing more than a GOP program designed to divert tax dollars to their wealthy friends. Do some research on the "success" of Ohio's charter schools.
It's like talking to a wall. Vouchers are not used specifically for charter schools. Why don't you go on the internet and do some research yourself? You comment on things you know absolutely nothing about.
Loren Eberly

Milford Center, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2012

Foreign and Domestic Investors and Stockholders:
Before The majority of 53% of US the Government of this Representative Republic that vote and the 47% nonvoters that sit on their dead hands and whine; Successfully elected President, Governor, Representatives of US the Government, County Commissioners, Township Trustees, Mayors, City Council, School Administrators and Board Members.
That believes corporations, farmers, businesses, outsourcer sweatshops, and nonprofit, tax-exempt, organizations and Churches, OPEC Nations, Enron Stockholders, Wal-Mart Stockholders, Hillarys, Chinese, Foreign and Domestic Investors and Stockholders (money marketers) marketing more stock dividends (money) quarterly. In the wholesale and retail price of every product and service Human Beings use for life. And School Boards and Government needs to build, maintain and operate schools, infrastructure, and provide local and national security, and Government services. That gets only product or service has value.
Consumers could buy a state-of-the-art automobile Union Workers manufactured in the USA for about $2,500, buy a gallon of gas for $.20 to $.22, buy a cup of coffee in most restaurants for $.10, and pay for every product and service they use for life with money derived from wages (union contract) investment and independent business profit.
Electing Officials that defies USA Labor Law, The Constitution, and demands of Natural Law: what Mother Nature, God, or Whatever Power decreed to be the reality of the real world, democracy, capitalism, the US Constitution, and free, fair, and affordable commerce and common sense demands.
Demanding every corporation, farmer, business, outsourcer sweatshop, and nonprofit, tax-exempt, organization and Church; markets the cost in the wholesale and retail price of his or her product and service; of every worker, consumer, and taxpayer's wages (union contract), investment and independent business profit. This enables every worker, consumer, and taxpayer to pay healthcare insurance premium or pay healthcare provider. Pay ALL taxes and pay for every product and service they use for life. With money derived from wages, investment profit, and independent business profit. This enables every parent to educate, love, nurse, nurture, discipline, protect, and provide; for every child (job) they conceive. And fund schools, infrastructure, local and national security, government services, and etc.; with money derived from wages, investment profit, and independent business profit.
Defying USA Labor Law, the Constitution, and Realities demands is bankrupting USA. Makes free, fair, and affordable commerce IMPOSSIBLE; Makes funding schools IMPOSSIBLE; Makes balancing every budget IMPOSSIBLE; Makes Union workers, consumers, taxpayers, and Americas grandchildren's children life UNAFFORDABLE; and created Ohio’s $1.35 trillion budget deficit, the $40 trillion social security and the $16 trillion national debt. America’s grandchildren’s children are responsible to pay Chinese, Foreign and Domestic Investors and Stockholders interest with this debt until they are 18 years old. America’s grandchildren’s children cannot afford life and pay this debt with the $7.25 per hour Government mandated labor wage in a hundred million years.
Duke for Mayor

Hartville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2012

Kramers Attorney wrote:
<quoted text>
The United States Constitution contains two references to "the General Welfare", one occurring in the Preamble and the other in the Taxing and Spending Clause. The U.S. Supreme Court has held the mention of the clause in the Preamble to the U.S. Constitution "has never been regarded as the source of any substantive power conferred on the Government of the United States or on any of its Departments."[2][3]
Moreover, the Supreme Court held the understanding of the General Welfare Clause contained in the Taxing and Spending Clause adheres to the construction given it by Associate Justice Joseph Story in his 1833 Commentaries on the Constitution of the United States.[4][5] Justice Story concluded that the General Welfare Clause is not a grant of general legislative power,[6][4] but a qualification on the taxing power[7][8][4] which includes within it a federal power to spend federal revenues on matters of general interest to the federal government.[9][4][10] The Court described Justice Story's view as the "Hamiltonian position",[4] as Alexander Hamilton had elaborated his view of the taxing and spending powers in his 1791 Report on Manufactures.
As such, these clauses in the U.S. Constitution are an atypical use of a general welfare clause, and are not considered grants of a general legislative power to the federal government.[11]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Welfare_...
I think you might be confused.

http://www.law.cornell.edu/anncon/html/art1fr...

http://www.law.cornell.edu/anncon/html/art1fr...

woof
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2012

Kramers Attorney wrote:
<quoted text>I'm simply reminding you that it's official: Obamacare is a tax. The largest tax increase in the history of this planet.
Wrong.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2012

Kramers Attorney wrote:
<quoted text>I'm simply reminding you that it's official: Obamacare is a tax. The largest tax increase in the history of this planet.
And even if it was, so what?
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2012

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I always understood that you are not very smart, but I think this time you hit a new low. I just explained what our founders meant by the term General Welfare, and you ask me who stuck those two words in there?
You are a fine example of why we should end public school.
This is why you should stick to driving your truck and leave the constitutional interpretation to those who have been trained to do it. What matters are the words in the document and how the SCOTUS has interpreted those words. What Madison or Jefferson of Jesus might have said in writings outside those two areas have no authority whatsoever. The people who wrote the constitution had differing opinions. That's why the Judicial Branch was created; to interpret the document. I will trust you as an authority on the price of diesel. Leave the heavy thinking to us.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2012

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
And even if it was, so what?
That Obama and his crew lied through their teeth about it not being a tax.
No matter...it will be repealed within two years.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2012

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong.
The Supreme Court is wrong?

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2012

Duke for Mayor wrote:
I suggest you reference the footnotes in the Wiki article.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2012

[11]^ Killian, Johnny; George Costello, Kenneth Thomas (2004). The Constitution of the United States of America—Analysis and Interpretation. Washington, D.C.: U.S. Government Printing Office. p. 161. "The clause, in short, is not an independent grant of power, but a qualification of the taxing power."
True

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2012

It really does not matter, who ever it would be they will sell us out.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
West Chester Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

West Chester Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••