#3 Jan 20, 2013
The woman that works in his office is pretty
1 post removed
Oh yea

Chicago, IL

#5 Jan 25, 2013
Oh wow wrote:
The woman that works in his office is pretty
You got that one right. Last time she didn't have a stitch of makeup on and was still smokin! Natural beauty and so sweet to talk to.
1 post removed
Wrong

Bluefield, WV

#7 Jan 30, 2013
She's a b****
evil b gone

Bluefield, WV

#8 Jan 31, 2013
Who is Dr. Ascue?
He is

Bluefield, WV

#9 Jan 31, 2013
Family Dr in Bluefield
drugie

Newton, WV

#10 Jan 31, 2013
He is wrote:
Family Dr in Bluefield
he's just another in slinger
He is

Bluefield, WV

#11 Jan 31, 2013
He's a what slinger? I think he's a great doctor. Really cares about his patients. And his staff is great. You don't get that at many dr offices these days.
I agree

Bluefield, WV

#12 Apr 6, 2013
They ways treat me so well everytime I'm in there.
hahahaha

Princeton, WV

#13 Apr 8, 2013
Alison Freeman was his pill hoe when she worked 4 him
Right

Bluefield, WV

#14 Apr 8, 2013
What happened to her?
smoke and mirrors

Capitol Heights, MD

#15 Apr 14, 2013
hahahaha wrote:
Alison Freeman was his pill hoe when she worked 4 him
"Once you start seeing him as a Dr. or in her case she knew to much"! He cuts you off. He will not let you be his patient at his new location! Itís a well known fact down here in Bluefield. He will not see any former patients!
Right

Bluefield, WV

#16 Apr 15, 2013
Come on now. She knew too much? You are kidding. Not what I heard. You must b her friend.
say what

Clay, WV

#17 Apr 15, 2013
I seriously doubt that she would know "too much" about anything.
smoke and mirrors

Washington, DC

#18 May 10, 2013
Dr. Ascue will treat you great at first. Believe or not he is a very knowable Dr. He is highly intelligent and good at diagnosing health problems. Now here the rub, he has his favorites (usually beautiful women). They can get any type medicine they ask him for and these women are the upper class women in the community. I will repeat this again. If you were a former patient of his, he's at his third location as far as I know. He will not see you as a patient. I know there is 100's upon 100's that have been released from his practice, except the pretty ladies that are his patients. He has really hurt a lot of former patient's by doing this. I hope he reads this some day! Dr. Ascue is really a highly intelligent man and a good Dr. while your allowed to be his patient. Thanks for letting me express my opinion.
Dumb

Bluefield, WV

#19 May 17, 2013
smoke and mirrors wrote:
Dr. Ascue will treat you great at first. Believe or not he is a very knowable Dr. He is highly intelligent and good at diagnosing health problems. Now here the rub, he has his favorites (usually beautiful women). They can get any type medicine they ask him for and these women are the upper class women in the community. I will repeat this again. If you were a former patient of his, he's at his third location as far as I know. He will not see you as a patient. I know there is 100's upon 100's that have been released from his practice, except the pretty ladies that are his patients. He has really hurt a lot of former patient's by doing this. I hope he reads this some day! Dr. Ascue is really a highly intelligent man and a good Dr. while your allowed to be his patient. Thanks for letting me express my opinion.
That man is anything but intelligent.
scooter

Clay, WV

#20 May 20, 2013
Dumb wrote:
<quoted text>
That man is anything but intelligent.
I agree, im one patient and i get anything i need or want and im not a female, also i see comments about him seeing beautifull women...pffft...thats a lie, comments about "know to much" pfffttt another lie, the blonde whoredog that use to work for him stole his script book saleing scripts 100.00
Bullcrap

Princeton, WV

#21 Jun 16, 2013
To bad To sad dr ascue will be gone july 31

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Welch Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Welch Hangout (Jan '13) 11 min GANNY 19,167
Last Post Wins (Dec '11) 32 min Concerned_American 4,074
Word assocation (Sep '07) 1 hr Theo 15,784
"???tion" - word game (May '10) 3 hr _Believer_ 37
Thought for the day. (Oct '13) 3 hr _Believer_ 1,492
watch out for the dope heads 18 hr heartless bums 1
The Alphabet Game (Dec '11) 19 hr _Zoey_ 1,765
Welch Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web