Comments
1 - 20 of 78 Comments Last updated Aug 19, 2012
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
WalMart Shoplifter

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jul 26, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

07.2012

98% of the employees are sorry/lazy/no good. They should be fired!

Next time you go to shop, Watch them. Then you'll know what I'm talk'in about.
James

Bluefield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jul 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

WalMart Shoplifter wrote:
07.2012
98% of the employees are sorry/lazy/no good. They should be fired!
Next time you go to shop, Watch them. Then you'll know what I'm talk'in about.
Some advice to help you:

1. Go get a job there and show them how to work/behave.
2. Shop somewhere else.

“Pay the toll”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

or meet the troll

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jul 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

WalMart Shoplifter wrote:
07.2012
98% of the employees are sorry/lazy/no good. They should be fired!
Next time you go to shop, Watch them. Then you'll know what I'm talk'in about.
That's Wal Marts fault. They could benefit the employees more and then hire a better class of worker.
Heres an idea

Peterstown, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jul 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Call the store and talk to the manager!!! Good luck though, they are just as worthless. I was there the other day and one manager was talking on her cellphone. She walked right by 3 cashiers that were slammed and she didn't do anything. She could have called up another employee to open another register or something. I guess whoever she was talking to was more important than the customers and her pissed off employees.
Earl

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jul 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Wal-Mart at Kimball is just a picture of its customers.
WalMart Shoplifter

Bluefield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jul 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Heres an idea wrote:
Call the store and talk to the manager!!! Good luck though, they are just as worthless. I was there the other day and one manager was talking on her cellphone. She walked right by 3 cashiers that were slammed and she didn't do anything. She could have called up another employee to open another register or something. I guess whoever she was talking to was more important than the customers and her pissed off employees.
I've talked to the manager. Nothing was done.

Now when I shop, I make fun of the sorry/lazy employees.
you forgot

Anawalt, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jul 29, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Heres an idea wrote:
Call the store and talk to the manager!!! Good luck though, they are just as worthless. I was there the other day and one manager was talking on her cellphone. She walked right by 3 cashiers that were slammed and she didn't do anything. She could have called up another employee to open another register or something. I guess whoever she was talking to was more important than the customers and her pissed off employees.
you forget that since there were 3 open, they cant open another! i dont think i've ever seen more than 3 open at a time, ok maybe 4 ONCE. hell, the whole county can be in there and still only 3 open.
Kim from Havaco

Homewood, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jul 31, 2012
 
you forgot wrote:
<quoted text>
you forget that since there were 3 open, they cant open another! i dont think i've ever seen more than 3 open at a time, ok maybe 4 ONCE. hell, the whole county can be in there and still only 3 open.
Well hell there are only like 6 registers in the whole store lol, what can one expect?
Someone that knows

Peterstown, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jul 31, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Kim from Havaco wrote:
<quoted text>
Well hell there are only like 6 registers in the whole store lol, what can one expect?
Um yeah, there are way more than 6, perhaps your memory is fading with age.
you forgot

Bluefield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jul 31, 2012
 
there is 2 to every lane, incase you didnt notice so that'd make it at least 10-12.

Level 1

Since: Jul 12

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jul 31, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I know quite a few people who live in the county that would rather drive to bluefield to go to walmart there.
who cares

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jul 31, 2012
 

Judged:

1

you forgot wrote:
there is 2 to every lane, incase you didnt notice so that'd make it at least 10-12.
be glad they

working and not drawing a check like you.
WalMart Shoplifter

Anawalt, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jul 31, 2012
 
naturalwonder wrote:
<quoted text>That's Wal Marts fault. They could benefit the employees more and then hire a better class of worker.
I've reported them to managers many times, past/present.

They told me, That's the class of people that lives here in McDowell. They don't last/work here long. Sorry and Lazy.

A lot of employees from the Bluefield,VA., store drivers up here to work.
shopper

Bluefield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Aug 1, 2012
 
Wild_Irish_Rose wrote:
I know quite a few people who live in the county that would rather drive to bluefield to go to walmart therei.
i know a a few people that do not seem to know that wal mart is great for the county and want to waste thier money for gas to go up the road.

Level 1

Since: Jul 12

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Aug 1, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

shopper wrote:
<quoted text> i know a a few people that do not seem to know that wal mart is great for the county and want to waste thier money for gas to go up the road.
I used to feel the same way you do. But I got tired of dealing with the rude employees at Kimball.
WalMart Shoplifter

Bluefield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Aug 1, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I was at the store again on 08.01.2012. I see a lot of new employees. They won't be there long.
The sorry/lazy people.
you forgot

Bluefield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Aug 1, 2012
 

Judged:

1

not everyone that complains is drawing a check, what are you? ignorant? because it shows. and i hardly call what some of them do there working. after working all day it'd be nice to go in, get what we need, and get out instead of waiting in line for hours because only 2-3 lines open and seeing a lot of employees doing nothing but looking around twiddling their thumbs and smoking their cigs.
fruitloop

Bluefield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Aug 2, 2012
 
I will say this there are 14 lanes in all and if you could keep some of the people out of the manger ass long enough to get a Lil work done then it might be good place to work I know y'all can see the feet wiggling out the a** when management goes by and if more people would complain about what they see there we might have better store but instead they get on here and say whatever there's more to Walmart and what goes on more than u know
funny

Bluefield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Aug 3, 2012
 
WalMart Shoplifter wrote:
I was at the store again on 08.01.2012. I see a lot of new employees. They won't be there long.
The sorry/lazy people.
david reggefgts you need to get a life you still licky dicky?
hush

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Aug 7, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

be thankful u have the store and stop complaining. Easy fix----stop going there if u dont like it!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

43 Users are viewing the Welch Forum right now

Search the Welch Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
what is the usefulness of topix 23 min purplelady1040 9,763
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 1 hr bacon hater 54,206
Thought for the day. (Oct '13) 7 hr Old man- Bville 1,401
**Add a word drop a word** (Oct '13) 17 hr mudpuppy 1,309
Last Post Wins (Dec '11) 19 hr texas pete 3,539
The McDowell County Humane Society Lied (Oct '08) 23 hr scooter 273
The Welch Hangout (Jan '13) Tue -Lea- 11,259
•••
•••
•••
•••

Welch Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Welch People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Welch News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Welch
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••