New Go Mart in Webster

Posted in the Webster Springs Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Phebie

Rupert, WV

#1 Apr 16, 2012
Seen they r starting to break the ground on the new go mart, wonder when they will have it ready to OPEN
silver

United States

#2 Apr 17, 2012
Wat will happen to the old GoMart?
nope

Princeton, WV

#3 Apr 17, 2012
Heard Tudor's is going in the old one.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#4 Apr 17, 2012
New go mart now there is a lot of jobs and a good place for druggies and drunks to hang out.
where

Charleston, WV

#5 Apr 17, 2012
Where's the new one going in at?
from a grownup

Rupert, WV

#6 Apr 17, 2012
heard between the power co. building and the bridge on golden shore
usetalivderr

Elkins, WV

#7 Apr 17, 2012
Golden shore is a shit hole! Tudors would be a waste crack heads making biscuits should really drag in the buisness!
some1whoknows

Moundsville, WV

#8 Apr 24, 2012
Phebie wrote:
Seen they r starting to break the ground on the new go mart, wonder when they will have it ready to OPEN
not till they get permits from what i heard its not going to be any time soon hope they get them real soon so they can get to work on it

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#9 Apr 25, 2012
usetalivderr wrote:
Golden shore is a shit hole! Tudors would be a waste crack heads making biscuits should really drag in the buisness!
I have to say that had a certain ring to it.I shall not want a biscuit for some time.Sounds like a job for super Chaos !!!!!!
yep

Rupert, WV

#10 Apr 25, 2012
nope wrote:
Heard Tudor's is going in the old one.
You got that wrong. It's supposed to be a HOOTER'S going in.
usetalivderr

Elkins, WV

#11 Apr 26, 2012
yep wrote:
<quoted text>You got that wrong. It's supposed to be a HOOTER'S going in.
hooter!!! Lmfao hope they import the girls from some dam where else
chaos

Webster Springs, WV

#12 Apr 27, 2012
goldfinger-1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have to say that had a certain ring to it.I shall not want a biscuit for some time.Sounds like a job for super Chaos !!!!!!
So good to know you're thinking of me! Did you pack all your socks..(puppets, I mean)?
watchdog

Morgantown, WV

#13 Apr 29, 2012
Don't fight progress! We need all we can get.
All for it

Rupert, WV

#14 May 5, 2012
The only potential hazard I can see resulting from the location of the new Go-Mart is that you'll have cars pulling out in front of other cars crossing the bridge coming off of McGwire Mountain. I don't think you can see real well pulling out there and I'd say there will be a few fender benders until people either slow down and do the 25mph speed limit coming into town across the bridge or everyone gets used to cars pulling out there all the time. Regardless, this is a good thing for Webster Springs, I am looking forward to not having to park across the street from the Go-Mart and wait for someone to pull out of a pump so you can get hurry up and try and cross the street before someone runs your ass over trying to beat you to the only spot open that you've been waiting for 20 minutes to get. I think it will make everything in town generally better for everyone. Heard they are pushing back the opening date until sometime in Oct. so I guess we had better enjoy all the traffic jams on main street while we can, this'll be the last summer for all of that.
just wondering

Bluefield, WV

#15 May 5, 2012
how will they fit the new taco bell next to that new gomart???
watching

Rupert, WV

#16 May 6, 2012
silver wrote:
Wat will happen to the old GoMart?
Who cares???
cant wait

Webster Springs, WV

#17 Jun 5, 2012
cant wait
love it

Craigsville, WV

#18 Jun 5, 2012
not
so tired

Rupert, WV

#19 Jun 26, 2012
I am so tired of going into this store and anywhere from 2-4 guys surrounding the counters just hanging out! I can't get to the cashiers to pay for my bread and milk half the time
The girls I feel sorry for. Even worse the way I see married men act in their. Don't let.your husband's go to the gomart. I know I don't mine at any cost.
hahahaha

Oakvale, WV

#20 Jun 27, 2012
They work at gomart seriously no need to be jealous ...I mean yes near all the girls right now are very pretty. They have teeth and all but one or two are very kind. But I don't think anyone needs to worry about their husbands.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Webster Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Keri 1 hr wtk 3
gone again. 2 hr Wow 20
Jennifer Ray 3 hr Wondering 2
Fed up 5 hr custard fat 7
Dog Fighting 5 hr dog fights 17
rhs band sucks 8 hr Booster 11
Ymart (Aug '11) 10 hr Curious 69
Webster Springs Dating
Find my Match

Webster Springs Jobs