Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#21 Jun 23, 2012
pigpen911 wrote:
<quoted text>I posted that OVER 96% of the crimes that are commited in Monroe County doesn't get reported in the media everyday but the same "crew" said I was lying,go figure.
Pigpen

Can I listen on the computer as I am seldom in the Rochester area and never in the city itself.

Since: Jun 12

Rochester, NY

#22 Jun 23, 2012
pigpen911 wrote:
<quoted text>I posted that OVER 96% of the crimes that are commited in Monroe County doesn't get reported in the media everyday but the same "crew" said I was lying,go figure.
Oh you're correct. There is no way they could ever post every crime or even 50% of the crimes in the news. A TV news cast would take forever, and the D&C is trying to cut back on costs, so they would never post every or most crimes. I think they just post the more serious crimes. But lately there have been many serious crimes. It's a shame, too many people dying, and all of them dying way too young.

Since: Jun 12

Rochester, NY

#23 Jun 23, 2012
Yes, what is the website where a person can listen. Is it just the city scanner or can you do each town too?
HeresTheDeal

Rochester, NY

#24 Jun 23, 2012
pigpen911 wrote:
<quoted text>I posted that OVER 96% of the crimes that are commited in Monroe County doesn't get reported in the media everyday but the same "crew" said I was lying,go figure.
Out of the 4 percent of crimes reported in in Monroe County in the media, over 75 percent of them are by white criminals, and the media leave 75 percent of the white mugshot pictures out of the 75 percent.

Since: Jun 12

Rochester, NY

#25 Jun 23, 2012
HeresTheDeal wrote:
<quoted text>
Out of the 4 percent of crimes reported in in Monroe County in the media, over 75 percent of them are by white criminals, and the media leave 75 percent of the white mugshot pictures out of the 75 percent.
I don't know where you got those figures from, but lately it's been pretty much the other way around. Did you actually look that up, and if so, where?

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#26 Jun 23, 2012
HeresTheDeal wrote:
<quoted text>
Out of the 4 percent of crimes reported in in Monroe County in the media, over 75 percent of them are by white criminals, and the media leave 75 percent of the white mugshot pictures out of the 75 percent.
Question: Did you get banned using your other name AGAIN? Just asking because you can't seem to let go of the "mugshot" B/S and it shows.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#27 Jun 23, 2012
IescapedNY wrote:
<quoted text>
Pigpen
Can I listen on the computer as I am seldom in the Rochester area and never in the city itself.
yes! You can listen to all over the country!!! It's awesome and totally free! No signing up for anything! I'll find ya the link...hold please....

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#28 Jun 23, 2012
IescapedNY wrote:
<quoted text>
Pigpen
Can I listen on the computer as I am seldom in the Rochester area and never in the city itself.
It's here http://www.radioreference.com/

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#29 Jun 23, 2012
Camaro SS-Autobot wrote:
Yes, what is the website where a person can listen. Is it just the city scanner or can you do each town too?
Here http://www.radioreference.com/ The Monroe County one has city, Greece, Irondequoit and Webster. There's a ton of different ones! You're gonna get addicted! Lol!

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#30 Jun 23, 2012
If u access from your smart phone, download the app. It's called "radio scanner" but there are tons of different ones to choose from if u want. Access to all over the country!!!
RacistFireCrotch BarnFart

Rochester, NY

#31 Jun 23, 2012
To hear all the crime in the burbs you will have to lock out the rpd channels and only listen the the town police channels.

Then you will see all the crime that occurs in the burbs that never make the news.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#32 Jun 23, 2012
RacistFireCrotchBarnFart wrote:
To hear all the crime in the burbs you will have to lock out the rpd channels and only listen the the town police channels.
Then you will see all the crime that occurs in the burbs that never make the news.
You are talking through your a$$. As usual.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#33 Jun 23, 2012
RacistFireCrotchBarnFart wrote:
To hear all the crime in the burbs you will have to lock out the rpd channels and only listen the the town police channels.
Then you will see all the crime that occurs in the burbs that never make the news.
You mean because the combined channel is so overtaken with shootings, domestics, stabbings, robberies, etc that the burb feed can't get a word in edgewise? Because you inferred just that.

Since: Jun 12

Rochester, NY

#34 Jun 24, 2012
Steel City Steelers wrote:
<quoted text>Here http://www.radioreference.com/ The Monroe County one has city, Greece, Irondequoit and Webster. There's a ton of different ones! You're gonna get addicted! Lol!
Hey, thanks for the link. It's addicting? Most good or exciting things are!!!! Man, they have just about everything on the internet.

Since: Jun 12

Rochester, NY

#35 Jun 24, 2012
HeresTheDeal wrote:
<quoted text>
Out of the 4 percent of crimes reported in in Monroe County in the media, over 75 percent of them are by white criminals, and the media leave 75 percent of the white mugshot pictures out of the 75 percent.
I've checked a few websites and the figures they have are very much different than the ones you posted. Also today on YNN News, I saw a mugshot of a white guy that commited a crime in the past few days.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#36 Jun 24, 2012
Camaro SS-Autobot wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, thanks for the link. It's addicting? Most good or exciting things are!!!! Man, they have just about everything on the internet.
Yeah because you can listen to anywhere. So let's say on the news they have breaking news out of Chicago or wherever...you click on theirs and listen to the cops talk to each other.

Since: Jun 12

Rochester, NY

#37 Jun 24, 2012
Steel City Steelers wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah because you can listen to anywhere. So let's say on the news they have breaking news out of Chicago or wherever...you click on theirs and listen to the cops talk to each other.
Again, thanks. This is really cool.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#38 Jun 24, 2012
Camaro SS-Autobot wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, thanks. This is really cool.
You're welcome! Let me know what you think! It is so cool!!!
Jinger Snaps

Rochester, NY

#39 Jun 24, 2012
My phone just rang and my friends want me to ask you Steel city, are you the Topix babysitter? and if u are, how much do they pay or is this volunteer work?

Since: Jun 12

Rochester, NY

#40 Jun 24, 2012
Jinger Snaps wrote:
My phone just rang and my friends want me to ask you Steel city, are you the Topix babysitter? and if u are, how much do they pay or is this volunteer work?
Was that supposed to be intelligent or funny? Well, it ain't either one. That was kind of a wasted use of time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Webster Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cullerd man stab Brockport College student at dorm 8 min South Wedge Tarde... 24
Rochester man arraigned in Brockport stabbing 17 min South Wedge Tarde... 8
Black Mob Violence in Rochester: Get Used To It 37 min Commentor 9
16 Whites arrested during welfare abuse crackdown 50 min Truth hurts liberals 11
RCSD launches new attendance campaign 54 min dont kneed skool 7
Who Owns Who? Diamond Daisy Or Ha Ha? 1 hr Enter Username 24
Cuomo in Afghanistan this weekend 1 hr Ha Ha 14

Webster Jobs

Webster People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Webster News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Webster

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]