United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2011

Judged:

Im looking to start a small buisness in waynesburg... im curently a waynesburg resident and i have found there is nothing to do here... so what im trying to do is get enough postive replys to this and maybe i can open a pool and game room up.. i also think this would have some good effect on waynesburgs young people... you give them somthing to do with there time and maybe keep a lot of them away from drugs and liquor... feel free to reply on this subject good or bad comments welcome... Thanks for your time..
Agree

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2011

Judged:

I think it is a excellent ideal we need more people thinking along these lines.
Allright

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2011

Finally somebodys thinking of our youth god bless you but hope you got lots of patient this will be a big task
Good

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2011

I think it's a wonderful idea our children will have something to do with all that extra time they have. And maybe this will keep them out of trouble so I say go for it!!!!
yes but

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2011

Judged:

thats great, but it does bring problems with people out of town come then boom theres your drugs and violence again.
not hardly

Crab Orchard, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2011

Judged:

yes but wrote:
thats great, but it does bring problems with people out of town come then boom theres your drugs and violence again.
No one has to come from out of town. Waynesburg has enough drugs in their own community to ruin any local business. The White Barn is a prime example.
pehdogbn

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2011

Judged:

PLEASE GOD DO IT... im 16 and there is nothing to do around here except drive around and skate........ please please please please please please please start it up
buisness man

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2011

well hopefully we can keep the drugs and violence out. i will deff. have good staff to keep a watch on that kind of behavior... there will also be a no drugs and achohol.. policy.. This is deff. in the works and i am trying to have this going by the middle of january... and until then i would love to keep hearing ur feedback (good or bad) and i would be happy to try and answer any questons you may have.... Thanks and Have a safe and happy holidays!!!! And this will be nothing like the white barn....
pehdogbn

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2011

buisness man wrote:
well hopefully we can keep the drugs and violence out. i will deff. have good staff to keep a watch on that kind of behavior... there will also be a no drugs and achohol.. policy.. This is deff. in the works and i am trying to have this going by the middle of january... and until then i would love to keep hearing ur feedback (good or bad) and i would be happy to try and answer any questons you may have.... Thanks and Have a safe and happy holidays!!!! And this will be nothing like the white barn....
Where exactly do you think it would be located? Like right in the middle of Waynesburg or?
not hardly

Crab Orchard, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2011

I'm sure that when Charles Johnson opened his establishment he too also thought it would be nothing at all like it is either. Lincoln County is a dry county. Everyone knows there's to be no alcohol in any establishment in Lincoln County so it's highly doubtful your policy will help in that area. When you open a dance hall or a pool hall those are the kind of people you attract. Your best bet would be to move your business to a wet county. You won't have as many law breakers that way because if they want to drink they can just take their business on down the road. There is nothing here in Lincoln County that is why the White Barn is booming and you see what you see at the White Barn. Good luck with your business though and have a Merry Christmas.
buisness man wrote:
buisness man

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2011

somewhere near the post office..
Country Girl

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2011

I think it's a great idea as long as you will be able to keep the dealers from dealing to kids in the parking area. That will be the hard part. A good staff should really help out though as long as you have some available to scope out the parking lot through out the hours you are open.
hshdesk

Lanham, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2012

Any new info?
SCT

Jackson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2012

I think opening up something like that would be an idea. It is true there is nothing to do in Waynesburg this would give them something to do...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 14 of14
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Waynesburg Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Waynesburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance