Since: Aug 12

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

I've been hearing quite a lot about thomas.seems like everybody knows him.not all good news,or bad news.seems like a pretty good guy.let's c what you think bout the boy
wats up

Savannah, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

He's a dope head! His whole family is trouble....stay away!
thomashillsmom

Waynesboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

for your info get your fucking facts straight.post your real name on here u chicken shit,you dont know a thing about this family so until you walk in these shoes keep your mouth shut dont know who you talking bout the whole family you probably dont know half of them,if you did you wouldnt be posting bull on here.because karma is a real bitch,futher more say it to my face cause i aint afraid of you,you think your such a big person,your head will be big when you get your fucking mouth smash in i guess you must really dont know me at all.mess with my family and oh well.i cant wait to see the outcome.
zane

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

wats up wrote:
He's a dope head! His whole family is trouble....stay away!
Who the hell died and made you God? You just decide to down a whole family? You're nothing but a self rightious hipocrite! I cant believe that out of ten thousand sperm you were the quickest!
food for thought

Collinwood, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

thomashillsmom wrote:
for your info get your fucking facts straight.post your real name on here u chicken shit,you dont know a thing about this family so until you walk in these shoes keep your mouth shut dont know who you talking bout the whole family you probably dont know half of them,if you did you wouldnt be posting bull on here.because karma is a real bitch,futher more say it to my face cause i aint afraid of you,you think your such a big person,your head will be big when you get your fucking mouth smash in i guess you must really dont know me at all.mess with my family and oh well.i cant wait to see the outcome.
When you decided to name yourself Thomas Hills Mom you should have checked to make sure she's not in jail first and does not have access to a computer. She is serving 13 years for meth manufacturing. I have nothing to say about thomas, I don't know him. His sister is very sweet though and doing her best to get away from the negativity.
thomashillsmom

Waynesboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

food for thought wrote:
<quoted text>
When you decided to name yourself Thomas Hills Mom you should have checked to make sure she's not in jail first and does not have access to a computer. She is serving 13 years for meth manufacturing. I have nothing to say about thomas, I don't know him. His sister is very sweet though and doing her best to get away from the negativity.
for your info im not in prison and i do have access to a computer you have mistaking me for someone else.i work 2 jobs and by the way my name is lori hill.dont worry bout what goes on in our life ,worry bout your own got any questions come see me im not hard to find.
dumb

Raleigh, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

I think you have Lori hill mixed up with Lori Skelton.
knows

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

they all dope heads ray thomas both lori,s.look like you ppl would give up on them
yea me

Inman, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

I know thomas!! He may make mistakes but hes human they all doo!! To me hes crazy but caring, he is a great guy!! I hate this site, all it is is a drama bs starter!!!
bozo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

they make topix at least once a month and yes lori your a dope head along with ray
thomashillsmom

Waynesboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

bozo wrote:
they make topix at least once a month and yes lori your a dope head along with ray
ok bozo if you know so much tell me all about my life since you dont have one of your own and no im not a dope head why dont you tell me your real name or is it your to chicken shit,cause it aint true.ha you are so wrong but u no i dont have to explain a damn thing to u or anyone else get ur shit straight before u start accusing people,GET A LIFE!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Waynesboro Discussions

Search the Waynesboro Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 36 min BAS 141,520
monica caperton (Dec '12) 5 hr Unknown 2
"Coach" David Byrd 6 hr Unknown 8
jason versus josh 8 hr john mayer lookalike 6
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 13 hr jarda 8,594
shh that wilson man we cant talk about Tue Easy 55
Joseph Thompson Tue Pine Gap 6
•••
•••
•••
•••

Waynesboro Jobs

•••