Next Last
Which One

Bluefield, WV

#5 Sep 1, 2011
Which David Tabor was this?
cuz

Charleston, WV

#6 Sep 1, 2011
all I know is Dave was a man jaden was obviously scared. My dad told me along time ago that a real man will fight and shake hands but a coward will kill u.Dave I love u forever urn cuz
2 posts removed
Agreed

Rock, WV

#9 Sep 1, 2011
if u look for trouble wrote:
I heard he kicked the door in and went in the house. If true that is why it is self defense. He should not have went to the mans house wanting to fight.
Regardless of what may have happened, this man went to someone else's property with bad intentions. You simply can't do that. When he stepped onto his property he was dead to rights.
that is what happens

Hurricane, WV

#10 Sep 1, 2011
Danny and Francis Tabor use to live on Roanoke Circle in Wayne and had three son's David, Paul and Dwayne. Danny had a speech impediment as a result of a birth defect. Davie was David's son with Zelma Salmons. Davie was near 30.

I was always told never go to someone elses house looking for a fight because if anything happens it's YOUR FAULT and you're paid for!

Not knowing anything about the situation, my gut instinct would say self defense.
awww

Saint Albans, WV

#11 Sep 1, 2011
thats sad that the children would have to be at a place like walmart at a time like that. take those babies home and let them rest and grieve!
2 posts removed
Oscar

Saint Albans, WV

#14 Sep 1, 2011
RIPLEY -- The Jackson County Sheriff’s Department will not file charges against a man who shot his neighbor’s donkey.

Jackson County Sheriff’s Department Chief Deputy Tony Boggs said the donkey escaped its home on Camp Creek Road in Ripley and got into a neighbor’s cattle field a half-mile away.

The donkey was trying to mate with a bull, according to Boggs, and then chased and kicked cattle, became aggressive and with the neighbor who tried to get the donkey back to its owner.

The donkey destroyed the neighbor’s fence, according to Boggs.

The neighbor shot and killed the donkey, Boggs said, but had taken “all steps necessary” to control the donkey before shooting it.

Boggs said he will complete the report and turn it over to the Jackson County Prosecuting Attorney
1 post removed
muddy waters

Saint Albans, WV

#16 Sep 1, 2011
This same thing just ocurred in Huntington on 10th Street West about 6 weeks ago. Man goes to another man's house , man gets killed. Looks like self-defense.

Most of these are drug related, but I hope not.
acustomer

Princeton, WV

#17 Sep 1, 2011
who is jden adkins whose his parents and sister
Wondering

New York, NY

#18 Sep 1, 2011
Did the guy go to jail or is he charges with anything?
1 post removed
i miss my cousin

Smoot, WV

#20 Sep 1, 2011
Well Davey was a good guy and he was my cousin but still tht dont mean anything.He must have loved tht girl to go to her and i hope the guy tht did this goes to prisonfor wht he did.My cousin didnt didnt need this.He has kids and everything this world is turning to drunks and pill heads and killers wht a world to bring kids in to anymore.RIP DAVEY I LOVE U COUSIN FOREVER AND ALWAYS
family

Webster Springs, WV

#21 Sep 1, 2011
Services tomorrow from 11am-1pm at Johnson Tiller for davey
just a friend

United States

#22 Sep 1, 2011
My understanding is Jaden not only called and taunted Davey about Jessica but also told him his Baby Girl was there also. He went there to get his child!! Jaden knew he was coming and knew it was Davey at the door! I really think It's fucked up! What's going on Jaden some kind of RAT !!! HE SEAMS TO GET BY WITH A LOT OF STUFF! All I have to say is KARMA IS A BITCH!!!! Rest In Peace Davey!! You are Loved and Missed by many!!! I Love You Son!!!!
dealers

Hurricane, WV

#23 Sep 1, 2011
drug dealers are protected in this town. everybody here knows that. thats why the good people r leavin and u see nothin but michigan plates. i hate it, but its the truth...

this is an awful situation. i hate it, for his family & kids... It takes a hateful, pure mean person to kill someone like that, and they need something done w/ them b4 they do it to someone else. this kind of person will kill someone, then turn around and sell pills & coke to an 11 year old. what are we to do if the athorities are in on it too?
edna

Hurricane, WV

#24 Sep 1, 2011
no i dont think jaden will get by with it. my cousin davie got killed over a pill whore. who had his baby out having a good time.if my baby was in a house full of drug attics i would have went there to. i love you and will miss u. rest in peace davie and jessie i hope every time u close your eyes u see davie as he took his last breath and u have to live with what u caused everyday i will see u real soon u better hope u got the same balls as lover boy
Not True

Hurricane, WV

#25 Sep 1, 2011
if u look for trouble wrote:
I heard he kicked the door in and went in the house. If true that is why it is self defense. He should not have went to the mans house wanting to fight.
Id say self defence if he was stabbed 2 times but 13 thats murder.
beech forker

Huntington, WV

#26 Sep 1, 2011
So is Jden in jail or did they let him go because of self defence? I can understand protecting your home/family from invaders, but to out right kill a man that you called on the telephone and provoked to come to your house to fight is just an outrage. I guess most of this will come out in the wash soon enough. There was nothing on the news about this, and their is nothing posted on the jails website about Jden being in jail. So I'm just wondering if he was even arrest at all, or charge with a crime. If it went down the way people are chimming about, then it seems to me that it is more than self defence. It sounds more like a murder to me. However, only Jden and the people there will know the truth. Maybe Jden did fear for his life and reacted out of fear. Or maybe he killed him in cold blood??? I know Jden very well. I've known him since he was a kid. He use to be the nicest kid ever. But he has most definitely changed over the years. I still never figured him for a killer. There is a lot of unanwsered questions here that I'm sure most everyone is wondering. And as I stated above, the main question is " did he get charged with a crime?"
help

Hurricane, WV

#27 Sep 1, 2011
a piece was on channel 12 news. wvah.com has the script. says p[olice say a stabbing accord and jden was involed that it.
family

Webster Springs, WV

#28 Sep 1, 2011
EYEWITNESS LOCAL NEWS
from Eyewitness News Online
VICTIM: DAVID TABOR
Man Stabbed To Death, Wayne County Deputies Investigating

Reported by: Bethany Simmons
Web Producer: Bethany Simmons
Also Contributing: Dave Benton
Reported: Sep. 1, 2011 3:46 PM EDT
Updated: Sep. 1, 2011 8:20 PM EDT

Eyewitness News Photo

East Lynn , Wayne County , West Virginia

Wayne county deputies are investigating the violent death of a man there.

It happened on Tuesday evening at a home in the East Lynn area of the county.

Deputies say David Tabor forced his way into a home. That's when family members say the owner of that home -- Jden Adkins stabbed Tabor multiple times, killing him.

Tabor's family says Adkins is claiming self defense.

Tabor's family also says the two men were fighting over girl.
1 post removed
beech forker

Huntington, WV

#30 Sep 1, 2011
The Truth.... Um, sounds like that came straight from the figure tips of Jody. I have also known her for years and that most definitely sounds exactly like how she would put it. Not many people know her as well as I do. Well at least how she thinks. Any way, I hate it for everyone involved. A guy lost his life and another was pushed to the point of killing. Very sad.
1 post removed
edna

Hurricane, WV

#32 Sep 2, 2011
let me tell u.the truth put ur fucking name on here and i will drive to u and u tell me to my face davie was a child molester and well see what happens from there.i dont belive davie touch anybody child if jessie would have had her pill head ass off the phone and away from were he worked trying to get money and pills all the time then maybe davie would have left the bitch alone.was it really worth it now she has to tell the baby its her mommys fault her daddys dead

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wayne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wilson Creek wreck 1 hr ogb 5
Ashley Stapleton prego with child #8 3 hr Wayner 3
Wayne Community Center 6 hr Gotta pee mom 8
brandy steele 8 hr just wondering 3
what happened jay nelson, jerry nelsons son (Oct '09) 13 hr Wayne county boy 8
Its Christmas my kids have nothing under the tr... 17 hr No Pity 9
Where is Todd Marcum???????? Thu Greta Marcum Heeg 20
Wayne Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web