kristie coburn thomas ????

Posted in the Wayland Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
hub

Garrettsville, OH

#1 Jun 26, 2009
????
know all

United States

#2 Jun 27, 2009
she slept in her car last night beside the road on mill creek.she had a fight with her mom.her sisters carla and shawna heard about it and they whipped kristie.
hubhy

Garrettsville, OH

#3 Jun 27, 2009
know all wrote:
she slept in her car last night beside the road on mill creek.she had a fight with her mom.her sisters carla and shawna heard about it and they whipped kristie.
must be some real scum up that way to let someone especially a woman sleep in there car thats real christian like
oh well

United States

#4 Jun 27, 2009
She was probably so wasted she didnt know anyhow!!!
hubby

Garrettsville, OH

#5 Jun 27, 2009
she's just goin though a hard tym i guess no one knows what thts like strugglin with you fiath and all that shit every one in wayland i perfect but her so is that what your sayin?
know all

United States

#6 Jun 27, 2009
hubhy wrote:
<quoted text>must be some real scum up that way to let someone especially a woman sleep in there car thats real christian like
T he good people of Wayland are tried of the pillheads.You can't help someone if they don't help themselfs.Where were you ? what kind of husband are you to let your wife stay out all night sitting beside the road with a bunch of men.The people of Wayand are not scum. WE would like to sit on our front yard without looking at someone drugged out of thier mind.
hubby

Garrettsville, OH

#7 Jun 27, 2009
i was at at y house in my yard if she was wanted here she'd be here but i dont judge ppl so what if shes a whre thats her busness not ours ...huh
hubby

Garrettsville, OH

#8 Jun 27, 2009
know all wrote:
<quoted text>T he good people of Wayland are tried of the pillheads.You can't help someone if they don't help themselfs.Where were you ? what kind of husband are you to let your wife stay out all night sitting beside the road with a bunch of men.The people of Wayand are not scum. WE would like to sit on our front yard without looking at someone drugged out of thier mind.
and have you ever offered help?
know all

United States

#9 Jun 27, 2009
hubby wrote:
<quoted text>and have you ever offered help?
you say your her husband if you can't help her how do you think the citizens of Wayland can? Why should we babysit someone that is druged out of thier mind.We have enough on our hands taking care of our children.
ta know

Garrettsville, OH

#10 Jun 27, 2009
know all wrote:
<quoted text>you say your her husband if you can't help her how do you think the citizens of Wayland can? Why should we babysit someone that is druged out of thier mind.We have enough on our hands taking care of our children.
sounds like if wayland woulda started watchin there kids along time ago the druggies wouldnt be so bad plus no ones gonna make a difference if no one tries
know all

United States

#11 Jun 27, 2009
ta know wrote:
<quoted text> sounds like if wayland woulda started watchin there kids along time ago the druggies wouldnt be so bad plus no ones gonna make a difference if no one tries
I would say from the bad spelling that hubby and ta know is the same person.For your information I watch my childern .
el Ka Dong

Pikeville, KY

#12 Jun 27, 2009
shame to hear that about her, if its the same girl she used to be a real nice person. Thats been 12 years ago, but still. You cant blame teh people of wayland for something that is consuming east ky as a whole. eventually doctors and pharmacists will have to be held accountable. I know pharmacists are just fillin the prescription, but if one family is pickin up 5 different prescriptions for the same pain pills you know something is wrong.
not possible

Winchester, KY

#13 Jun 27, 2009
I know her sisters and I don't think they would hurt anyone. I can't believe that they did anything to her. They are really good people.
hubby

United States

#14 Jun 27, 2009
not possible wrote:
I know her sisters and I don't think they would hurt anyone. I can't believe that they did anything to her. They are really good people.
oh its true 4 shure ask the they'll tell ya ...but i shure am worried for kristie she is so lost right now
know all

United States

#15 Jun 28, 2009
hubby wrote:
<quoted text>oh its true 4 shure ask the they'll tell ya ...but i shure am worried for kristie she is so lost right now
I agree people on drugs is lost,And sometimes they have to hit bottom before they see they need help.I heard she has a child who takes care of it when she is in a drugged stooper?
get it straight

United States

#16 Jun 28, 2009
know all wrote:
<quoted text> I agree people on drugs is lost,And sometimes they have to hit bottom before they see they need help.I heard she has a child who takes care of it when she is in a drugged stooper?
her mom or della
know all

United States

#17 Jul 3, 2009
heard kristie was taken to jail last by the state police is this true or a roumor.
hubby

United States

#18 Jul 5, 2009
nah she was just sick
know all

United States

#19 Jul 13, 2009
hubby wrote:
nah she was just sick
sick on what ? how many times has she been married?
a1me

Lawrenceburg, KY

#20 Jul 21, 2009
about 3 or so

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wayland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Mayor? 33 min Jack Price 5
dinwood drug haven (Apr '14) 2 hr food stamper 96
Man accused of trading pills for sex acts (Sep '08) 9 hr nxtstrtovr 34
what happen to dollar mart Sun Jimmy 1
party girl (Jul '09) Sun Mr martin 5
Kelly McElhose Sun Vickie 13
TV show calls Hazard unhappiest city (Nov '09) Sun Cats Fan 24
Wayland Dating
Find my Match

Wayland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Wayland News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Wayland

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:14 pm PST

ESPN 7:14PM
Source: Texans' Mallet played with pec injury
NFL10:12 AM
Ryan Mallett (torn pectoral muscle) out for season
Bleacher Report10:51 AM
Andre Johnson, DeAndre Hopkins Updated Fantasy Outlook After Ryan Mallett Injury
NBC Sports11:46 AM
Bengals' Dalton and Green finally get it going - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 1:08 PM
Do Bengals Have NFL's Best RB Duo?