If it doesn't work let me know.
24 Newbie

Yorktown, VA

#2885 Sep 5, 2011
You could also try drqueca@yahoo.com
the young couple

Charlotte, NC

#2886 Sep 5, 2011
we are planning to be at the bookstore on sept 11, hope we can meet up with some females,also may be interested in playing with couples.single males are welcome as well,only thing we ask is please dont crowd us too much-you will get your chance. we will be there on saturday as well, so come on single ladies-she is curvy in all the right places and he is well endowed,we both enjoy oral and you will leave happy!
AJAY

Virginia Beach, VA

#2887 Sep 5, 2011
I like many others just recently found out about this place and am very curious an also very ....shall I say "shy" about checking it out myself. It's not so much going by myself, I'm more worried that I'll be disappointed which would suck since its an hr drive from where I live. Does anyone have any suggestions or perhaps willing to kinda show me what its all about? Straight 25 y/o m here. I'm half tempted to check it out tomorrow during the day time since I'll have the day off till the evening, but I just don't want it to be a wasted trip. Does anyone know the hours?
ajax

Newport News, VA

#2888 Sep 6, 2011
heard abour this place going out there first thing wed morning 8 30 am hope to hook up. wearing a ford racing hat
van go

Richmond, VA

#2889 Sep 6, 2011
sadie hotblond what is your email address maybe we can chat
rxf g

United States

#2890 Sep 6, 2011
van go wrote:
tex me 7573036446
bobby 69

United States

#2891 Sep 6, 2011
I will going tommorrow afternoon between 3 and 5, would LOVE to find a BIG tranny cock to lick up and down. Big men are cool too. Tell me how you want it, then I'll jerk off when you are done.
HpyBiCpl

Virginia Beach, VA

#2892 Sep 6, 2011
waverlybookstore.com has now moved to

www.waverlyadultbookstore.com

Both websites will stay up and running with the new one lauching a new forum this afternoon with all kinds of new features.
Studmuffin

Portsmouth, VA

#2893 Sep 6, 2011
What is up with the HpyBiCpl who has started the waverlybookstore site. I checked them out and they have NOTHING to do with the bookstore and from reading comments it appears they have never even visited the bookstore and are only using the waverly bookstore name to get attention to some swing/meet/swap or ???? club they want to get started.
ajax

Newport News, VA

#2894 Sep 6, 2011
rob wrote:
planning on goin down there thursday hope to meet some new people there.
i will be there thur morning aroun 9
Studmuffin

Portsmouth, VA

#2895 Sep 6, 2011
ajax wrote:
heard abour this place going out there first thing wed morning 8 30 am hope to hook up. wearing a ford racing hat
Store opens at 8am. Not very crowded until aroun 11:30 or so but if you go early you will have a good chance to check out the place. If you go with the idea of having fun you can usually find several that you will enjoy. How do you feel about playing in theater while others watch or even participate at times. It can e very hot. I plan on going thursday as well. Maybe we can meet up and play. Hope to see you there.

“Your Butterfly Sugar Baby”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#2896 Sep 6, 2011
rxf g wrote:
<quoted text> tex me 7573036446
Sorry rxf g, but you're not me!

Location hidden

#2897 Sep 6, 2011
van go wrote:
Feed me transdyke ego snacks baby!!! Anyway, I don't do tex messages, so don't tex that number anyone. My email is hotblond78620820@yahoo.com.
Fire23801

Chester, VA

#2898 Sep 6, 2011
Hi Sadie how are you?

Location hidden

#2899 Sep 6, 2011
Fire23801 wrote:
Hi Sadie how are you?
Hi "O", we haven't seen each other since February. Need to catch up!
Asian slut

Jacksonville, FL

#2900 Sep 7, 2011
the young couple wrote:
we are planning to be at the bookstore on sept 11, hope we can meet up with some females,also may be interested in playing with couples.single males are welcome as well,only thing we ask is please dont crowd us too much-you will get your chance. we will be there on saturday as well, so come on single ladies-she is curvy in all the right places and he is well endowed,we both enjoy oral and you will leave happy!
Hey, i plan to get there Sunday 11th about 1- 1:30. Real female here, will be dressed for easy access
singerofsongs

United States

#2901 Sep 7, 2011
Asian slut wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, i plan to get there Sunday 11th about 1- 1:30. Real female here, will be dressed for easy access
Can't wait !
Bi Guy

Avalon, NJ

#2902 Sep 7, 2011
What is the GPS address for Waverly Book Store?
AmericanHung

Virginia Beach, VA

#2903 Sep 7, 2011
Asian slut wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, i plan to get there Sunday 11th about 1- 1:30. Real female here, will be dressed for easy access
That's reason enough to go for me... It's a bit of a drive, but I do want to see how it is. Would also like to hear some of your experiences Asian...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waverly Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
waverly book store (Jul '13) Sat watch ex wife 396
book store Sep 17 big 1
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Elderly and Disab... (Oct '10) Sep 13 Tony 1,358
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Veterans, Question 2 (Oct '10) Aug '14 Time Flys 2,545
waverly country bookstore Jul '14 Dizzle 2
Is there any real paying online surveys? (Nov '13) Jul '14 Paulann 3
Waverly book store (Feb '13) May '14 Richqde at gmale 61
•••
•••

Waverly Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Waverly People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••