rhbnme

Roanoke, VA

#62 Oct 21, 2012
crossdressing bottom wrote:
<quoted text> hi would love to chat with u and hangout.
Hope you find me, rhbnme@yahoo.com, would love to meet n hang out. I can find a place to meet. Oh n im a redhead, short n proportioned.Dont know if my earlier (text) got to you
IrishLad38

Midlothian, VA

#63 Oct 30, 2012
Lisa Handstied wrote:
i would love to check WBS out sometime... it sounds like fun!
Hey Lisa I'm traveling down there this week.I'm staying in Va Beach and can swing by Tues night or preferably Wed night or Thursday pm. Would you consider going this week a.d we could play together.
IrishLad38

Midlothian, VA

#64 Oct 30, 2012
crossdressing bottom wrote:
<quoted text> hi would love to chat with u and hangout.
Hey I'm heading to Virginia Beach I could stop at the bookstore tonight tomorrow night Wednesday or Thursday afternoon would love to meet you and play at the bookstore are in my hotel room
let me know what you think
IrishLad38

Midlothian, VA

#65 Oct 30, 2012
rhbnme wrote:
<quoted text> Hope you find me, rhbnme@yahoo.com, would love to meet n hang out. I can find a place to meet. Oh n im a redhead, short n proportioned.Dont know if my earlier (text) got to you
Rhbnme
Would love to meet you and your husband. I'm traveling to Virginia Beach today And will be in Virginia Beach Most likely tonight tomorrow Wednesday. Staying in hotel in Virginia Beach Would love to meet you and your husband. We could play in my hotel or at the bookstore.
Let me know
jamaican grrl

Baltimore, MD

#66 Nov 8, 2012
I would like to go soon I'm slender 5'2. With black curly hair with a cute shape I love being licked and, amongst other things I'm in mwps, and would like to go soon
jamaican grrl

Baltimore, MD

#67 Nov 8, 2012
I'm in my 20s brown skin full lips 5'2 with a cute shape and face to match I heard about this place and definitely want to check it out some time Ive always wanted to do the gloryhole thing and also be licked amongst other things I am straight lemme know the best time to go Id do the couple thing but not if youre married k hit me at pyrplepantha@aol.com with pics
new things

Norfolk, VA

#68 Nov 14, 2012
looking into wabs... want to check it out.
any ladies like to accompany me on my virgin voyage through the dark side?
chino

Suffolk, VA

#71 Nov 16, 2012
chino wrote:
<quoted text>
I live in suffolk. I AM REAL. I WOULD LIKE TOO TREAT YOU LIKE A SLUT. I AM 5'8 29 YEARS /MOLD 165 POUNDS 6 -7 INCHES AND SEEING IF YOU WANNA BE FUCKED WHEN I GET THERE.
hERES A PIC. I AM LOOKING FOR A DISCREET RELATIONSHIP.
CHINO
just sent you a email baby
Vabeach guy

Virginia Beach, VA

#73 Nov 19, 2012
Anyone in vabeach heading there. Looking for a copilot
mario

Virginia Beach, VA

#74 Nov 20, 2012
im going to be heading there tomorrow wednesday from va beach to check it out if you want to tag along let me know at marioguti0612 at YIM
Looking for store

Virginia Beach, VA

#75 Apr 11, 2013
Looking for fun at the store and location
Iswallow

Wilbraham, MA

#76 Apr 12, 2013
The wife and I went there a few weeks back. Wife loves to show off and tease.....then Please. There was NO shortage of cock and the cum was flying that night. We left, both very happy, and her, Completely satisfied. Those that were there went home with empty sacks and lots of hot pics/vids. We will definitely stop in again when we are in the area.
traveler

Pleasanton, CA

#77 Apr 12, 2013
Im here in midlothian on business... like the adult theater visits but nothing close. any suggestions? im into females BTW
traveler eight inches

Pleasanton, CA

#78 Apr 12, 2013
im 29, a pleaser
Anonymous

Midlothian, VA

#79 Apr 19, 2013
I'm heading down to the store today...went for the first time yesterday and had a great time.
Rod757

Norfolk, VA

#80 Apr 19, 2013
Heading there today to see what the big deal is email me gmc804@gmail.com
Eight inch traveler

Annandale, VA

#81 Apr 19, 2013
jamaican grrl wrote:
I'm in my 20s brown skin full lips 5'2 with a cute shape and face to match I heard about this place and definitely want to check it out some time Ive always wanted to do the gloryhole thing and also be licked amongst other things I am straight lemme know the best time to go Id do the couple thing but not if youre married k hit me at pyrplepantha@aol.com with pics

8" cock, fit, 29... Love to put on a show with u
Anonymous

Marcus Hook, PA

#82 May 9, 2013
Vabeach guy wrote:
Anyone in vabeach heading there. Looking for a copilot
In in Chesapeake. I'm going with my wife. First time here going. If you wanna carpool let me know. I'm 27/w/m & wife is 29/w/f

SteveO & Angel

MINITRUCKIN2011@GMAIL.com.
Anonymous

Marcus Hook, PA

#83 May 9, 2013
Iswallow wrote:
The wife and I went there a few weeks back. Wife loves to show off and tease.....then Please. There was NO shortage of cock and the cum was flying that night. We left, both very happy, and her, Completely satisfied. Those that were there went home with empty sacks and lots of hot pics/vids. We will definitely stop in again when we are in the area.
Are y'all planning on going back anytime soon... my wife and I would love to join my

First timers here
funTV69

Alexandria, VA

#84 May 22, 2013
I have been to the bookstore many times, wearing
garter belt with dark nylons, sheer panties, short
slip and white lace bra under my street clothes.
I am a very bi experienced cross dresser who likes
to do it oral both ways. I am very clean and discreet. I almost always meet some nice guys in the theater and then we go get a private booth to
have some good fun. Its also fun to do it in the theater with others watching you.I hope to meet a
nice clean older man who likes to play with my nylon legs and feel me in my panties, and also likes to kiss and play.
I will be there Thursday the 23rd May and also
Saturday night the 25th May.
Love and kisses
FunTV69

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waverly Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
waverly book store (Jul '13) 1 hr Wondering 394
book store Sep 17 big 1
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Elderly and Disab... (Oct '10) Sep 13 Tony 1,358
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Veterans, Question 2 (Oct '10) Aug '14 Time Flys 2,545
waverly country bookstore Jul '14 Dizzle 2
Is there any real paying online surveys? (Nov '13) Jul '14 Paulann 3
Waverly book store (Feb '13) May '14 Richqde at gmale 61
•••
•••

Waverly Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Waverly People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••