|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2013

Judged:

Michael preston wrote:
The pike county pigs shouldn't be messing with the good dealers should. Be messing with the bad ones ams get a life
I was under the impression that all drug dealers are bad, but that's probably just because I am a good honest, WORKING, tax paying citizen who does not use drugs.
Watcher

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2013

You mean the the low life drug dealing POS that lives in the trailer across 23 from the end of Woods Hollow Rd, Ray Tackett?

That would not be Pike County busting him there, that is in Ross County. Would not expect an idiot that thinks a drug dealer is good to know the difference.

Hope they haul all of them off. Thefts in that area increased drastically when he moved there.
happy man

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2013

HAHAHAHA theiving azz drug heads get what they deserve.
heard

Logan, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2013

Michael preston wrote:
The pike county pigs shouldn't be messing with the good dealers should. Be messing with the bad ones ams get a life
heard it was because of red dog
Johna

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2013

I hope they busy them all. I'm tired of the trash that runs the streets of this town. I'd like to run them down with my truck every time I see one of their nasty selves in the street. Go live in the woods like the damn animals you all are!
Media News

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2013

truth

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2013

Judged:

Ray is a good person he just got ahead of himself trying to please to many people my heart goes out to him and his family!
Not George

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2013

Judged:

truth wrote:
Ray is a good person he just got ahead of himself trying to please to many people my heart goes out to him and his family!
How about the invalid wife in the wheelchair who is there because of him? Or the girlfriend he hooks out for drugs. Or the little children living in that mess? Yeah, great guy, that Ray! IDIOT!
Knew

Monaca, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2013

Not George wrote:
<quoted text>How about the invalid wife in the wheelchair who is there because of him? Or the girlfriend he hooks out for drugs. Or the little children living in that mess? Yeah, great guy, that Ray! IDIOT!
Get your facts straight. Christina decided to cheat on her husband and be with a drug headed girl, more than just one girl and guy, and then all three of the low life's got really heavy into drugs. People make their own choices, we can't blame anyone but themselves. They are all three to blame!
Dirty Harry

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2013

Judged:

Should have shot em all Dead people dont take up jail space. F'n Theives and druggies. Im tired of hearing how sad everyone is for these scumbags. F them, got what they deserved.
truth

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2013

Judged:

All you lazy internet heads will get back what you dish out as well since you know so much know that! Heartless cockpluckers! You don't understand addiction so shut your uneducated faces gossiping dick lickers! Teresa
Dave

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2013

So did someone get killed up there or not?
fierce1

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2013

Judged:

Addiction is nasty, but so is the behavior of the druggies. They steal from everyone, abuse (and let others abuse) their children, they are dirty, beat up people, sell their bodies, and expect taxpayers to pickup the tab. Worthless, just worthless and their kids will grow up to be just like them. Absolutely NO redeeming qualities!. When the family sues for damages, the settlement should be zilch. We'll be raising 3 kids.
U R SAD

Piketon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2013

Judged:

heard wrote:
<quoted text>
heard it was because of red dog
red dog doesn't even know them. Try again. Desparate I would say.
heard

Logan, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2013

U R SAD wrote:
<quoted text>
better get a big shovel for that one, the bullshat is deep right there, he DOES know them and well
been there

Logan, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2013

U R SAD wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so wrong. He hid or should I say stay at Ray's a while. I know cause I was there.
Michael preston

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2013

Lot of people talk shit we find out who the snitch is ill get at em
baldheadedfart

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2013

It was me I told on ypur dirty theiving junkie ass.
heard

Logan, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2013

Michael preston wrote:
Lot of people talk shit we find out who the snitch is ill get at em
told you who i heard it was
get your facts straight

Jackson, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2013

fierce1 wrote:
Addiction is nasty, but so is the behavior of the druggies. They steal from everyone, abuse (and let others abuse) their children, they are dirty, beat up people, sell their bodies, and expect taxpayers to pickup the tab. Worthless, just worthless and their kids will grow up to be just like them. Absolutely NO redeeming qualities!. When the family sues for damages, the settlement should be zilch. We'll be raising 3 kids.
this post really upset me because I am the child of an addict and I have never touched drugs or alcohol so for you to say the kids will grow up to be just like them makes you ignorant and it is people like you who do not have faith in humanity and post stupid comments that make some believe that they can not overcome the obstacles such as an addict parent and move into a better life but I am living proof that they can so please say what you want to about the adults but leave all the innocent children out of it and I am sure that if you live in Pike county at least one of your family members is being helped by the state if not all of them so get real

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

21 Users are viewing the Waverly Forum right now

Search the Waverly Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
chanceys. are they scum? 27 min Daydreamer 4
Any updates on Hez? 51 min Large farva 3
Atheists are Rapists 5 hr Ronald Trump 28
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 6 hr Old Guy 30,160
Heterosexuals and Homosexuals 7 hr Pissed 3
TRUE medical history 7 hr DTYJDYJDYJDYJ 99
Vitamin D deficiency risk of Schizophrenia 7 hr jim 8
•••
•••
•••
Waverly Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Waverly Jobs

•••