preston

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

this colt was stolen from my farm on Waldren hill rd. during the summer and allegedly sold to someone in Latham.

this TWH colt has a beautiful blaze and three white stockings. he is around a year and a half old.

I know who did steal him but I dont know where he went. I will give a 100.00 reward to the person who comes forward with info leading to her/his arrest.

I have been told that the person who came and picked up the colt was pulling a black horse trailer
Looking

Marion, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

I will keep an eye out. Which foot is without a stocking?
preston

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Looking wrote:
I will keep an eye out. Which foot is without a stocking?
I beleive it was teh left front one, I ahve been hurt for over a year and never went out to the farm, so it has been awhile since I seen him. the person who lived on the farm told me that he died, but a person who bought another TWH palomino horse off of her that belonged to me told me that she sold him to someone else.

I have had over 4,000 dollars worth of farm equiment etc, taken since I rented the farm to her.

she took advantage of the fact that I couldnt get out there very often and when I did, something else would be gone, and all that I got from her was lies .

thanks for answering
foundinthe90s

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Is the person you are talking about Cathy
Farmer?
preston

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

foundinthe90s wrote:
Is the person you are talking about Cathy
Farmer?
why are you interested in knowing if it is her or not?

anyway, if the person in question is arrested for stealing, then you will know
preston

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

deputy hopper said that since the value of another horse that was taken and sold was 3,000, it will be a felony
preston

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

I guess that I buy high, she sold the mare for 350.00 or rather traded her for a truck
i know

Wilmington, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

they use to hang you for stealing horses
Anal Andy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

I like horsies
preston

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

the person that took my colt drives a light blue pickup with a gray stock trailer. if you know anyone that owns these, please let me know. I will give a 100 dollar bill for info leading to their arrest or return of my colt.
Foundinthe90s

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

preston wrote:
<quoted text>why are you interested in knowing if it is her or not?
anyway, if the person in question is arrested for stealing, then you will know
Just saying if it was her I know her ex maybe I could get info for you. This all sounds familiar to me a story I heard about Cathy living on a farm, with horses , supposed to be taking care of it and stealing the man blind. Just thought I could help if it was you. Not trying to cause trouble.
preston

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Foundinthe90s wrote:
<quoted text>
Just saying if it was her I know her ex maybe I could get info for you. This all sounds familiar to me a story I heard about Cathy living on a farm, with horses , supposed to be taking care of it and stealing the man blind. Just thought I could help if it was you. Not trying to cause trouble.
I know tim and have for years, but he quit having anything to do with her for year.

and yes I am the man that she has been robbing blind. I was hurt last years, so I very seldom got out there and every time tat I did something else was missing. in fact, her dad even told us that he came out there and took a small trailer of mine.

and a friend of hers said that luke thrw a fit and ran my tractor into the crib, tearing off the seat and the fender and not only that, tried to blow the motor up on it and it has arod knocking nowt, and it only had less than a 100 hours on the rebuilt motor.

my wife and I thought she was a better friend to us that what she has shown
foundinthe90s

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

I am not talking about tim....this was the guy living with her on the farm don't want my name on here but the guy is bill green works for joe burton...he might know where some of your stuff is. hope this helps.
question

Sardinia, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Look at Molly Hoskins place she probably had something to do with it.
preston

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

foundinthe90s wrote:
I am not talking about tim....this was the guy living with her on the farm don't want my name on here but the guy is bill green works for joe burton...he might know where some of your stuff is. hope this helps.
yeah, bill did tell me where some of the stuff went to, but the junkyard of tony barkers(where he told me that she took some of it)has already got rid of it
preston

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

question wrote:
Look at Molly Hoskins place she probably had something to do with it.
where would that be?
danny m

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

How would molly hoskins. Have any thing to do with it when she lives in hillsboro and I know for a fact that her and her mother would not buy a stud horse or a gelding they only like paint mares. So what I am saying is befor u start saying names u need to make sure they have something to do with it first. All and why don't u grow some balls and let me know ur name question so that way I can tell her you r putting bull shit lies on here about her and if u don't ur just another ball less chicken shit that wants to start shit .. I hate trouble makers that don't have nothing else to do other then lie!!!!!!!!!!
preston

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

danny m wrote:
How would molly hoskins. Have any thing to do with it when she lives in hillsboro and I know for a fact that her and her mother would not buy a stud horse or a gelding they only like paint mares. So what I am saying is befor u start saying names u need to make sure they have something to do with it first. All and why don't u grow some balls and let me know ur name question so that way I can tell her you r putting bull shit lies on here about her and if u don't ur just another ball less chicken shit that wants to start shit .. I hate trouble makers that don't have nothing else to do other then lie!!!!!!!!!!
is ellen, molly's mother.

if so, molly knows me since she was only a couple of years old, and she would have told ellen immediatly, who would have told me.

anyway, this was a guy driving a light blue truck
molly

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

hello preston my friend danny told me about all this so I found this site and yes my mother is ellen vallery I am sorry for ur troubles I have read what everyone has wrote and I have not seen that horse around this area but if I do come across the truck or trailer I will get ahold of u or my mom cause me and mom still trade around on horses if u need anything please get ahold of me and I will try my best to help u out. Also I will get ahold of mom so that way she can keep her eyes out for the horse or truck and trailer to.
preston

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

molly wrote:
hello preston my friend danny told me about all this so I found this site and yes my mother is ellen vallery I am sorry for ur troubles I have read what everyone has wrote and I have not seen that horse around this area but if I do come across the truck or trailer I will get ahold of u or my mom cause me and mom still trade around on horses if u need anything please get ahold of me and I will try my best to help u out. Also I will get ahold of mom so that way she can keep her eyes out for the horse or truck and trailer to.
thanks, molly, BTW, I got a 4 y/o colt that needs rode, I paid a guy to break him but if the guy even had a saddle on him, would have surprised me.the woman who sold and stoled this colt was cathy farmer, she also sold two more but I got one back and she never got a chance to get rid of the other since a friend of mine had already taken him.
she also took around 4,000 dollars off of me by selling eveything that she could get her hands of. she even took a corvette rear clip and junked it for scrap and it wouldnt have had enough metal in it to pay for the gas. but I imagine that tony barker ended up with it.
still remember you falling asleep behind your momma when we rode the old rr track out of Waverly,lol

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

46 Users are viewing the Waverly Forum right now

Search the Waverly Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 44 min woo-boy 29,422
Athiests as bad as Rapists 57 min guard 37
Afghanistan opium production increase 59 min guard 24
meth lab 1 hr just asking 19
OH Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) 1 hr gary 2,225
wreak on river rd an 220 2 hr Smh 3
Burger King in trouble 3 hr Lurker 107
Pike county fair 10 hr Harvey 9
•••
•••
•••
Waverly Dating

more search filters