|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2009

Pike County Drug Bust
Friday, February 27, 2009

The Pike County Sheriff's Office conducted executed search warrants on six Pike County homes Friday morning and confiscated an undisclosed amount of illegal narcotics and prescription drugs.

The warrants were served on the following homes:
4206 Germany road, 2626 Shyville Road- apartments #13 and 44, 945 and 947 Schuster Road and 4516 Beaver Pike.

The Pike County Sheriff's Department was assisted by Waverly Police and Piketon Police.

Evidence collected will be presented to the next session of the Pike County Grand Jury for possible action.
Marykay

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2009

That's a good start. I pray for Pike community everyday. If these busts continue maybe the crime rate will go down.
Lifegoeson

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2009

Go Richie
livin-it-up

Wellston, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2009

u know im glad that there starting to do something about it but why are all those people out of jail. it was a waste of time doing all that if they werent going to keep them. u know they are still doing what they do. now they know that they can get away with it. what is wrong with the police around here?
PissedCitizen

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2009

Judged:

Yeah..Yeah..They busted in to what..6 homes..And how many of those drug dealers are actually still in jail?? Why go through the all the trouble to raid these homes, if our crooked county turns around and let's them out if they just snitch on someone else..how is that helping to put these druggies behind bars where they belong??? I think our county is crooked and no matter what they do or say..Pike County is never getting better until someone with the balls comes in and really cleans out all these crooked lawyers, judges, cops! This county runs in a cycle..and it will always be this way until we hire all new...altogether!!
Chatterling

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2009

Pissed, Everyone of them has a bond. The law sets the bond, not the cops, judges or lawyers. So they are out for now. We'll have to wait and see what happens once they are convicted.
TTYN

Wellston, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2009

THEY SHOULDNT EVEN LET THEM OUT ON BOND. WHY NOT LET THEM SIT IN JAIL WHILE THEY WAIT FOR TRIAL? I THINK THE SHERIFFS WASTED THEIR TIME ON THIS ONE.
Bond 007

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2009

News flash on latest drug bust in Waverly. One was Robert Woods a Waverly school bus driver. His son was picked up a few months ago in Ross County and his daughter is a state patrol, he is not even in jail. The other was Sarah Prince, she is in jail.
TicTic

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2009

Bond 007 wrote:
News flash on latest drug bust in Waverly. One was Robert Woods a Waverly school bus driver. His son was picked up a few months ago in Ross County and his daughter is a state patrol, he is not even in jail. The other was Sarah Prince, she is in jail.
maybe because they didn't find anything...wonder if she'll be going to the same place your son is? What you missing the forum talk,maybe we need to bring yours back into play!

Since: Mar 09

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2009

Bond 007 wrote:
NEW FLASH BOND 007 FROM WAVERLY. Maybe the reason Robert Woods is not in jail, is because they could not find anything ...
snow

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2009

Bond 007 If robert woods is not in jail what does that tell. Lay off of his daughter she has nothing to do with this, she is a great person and A state trooper. STOP THE SLANDER.... THERE SON IS DOING HIS TIME ..... LAY OFF
Just Me

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2009

I wish someone would go to the court house and look at the court records to see if he was charged or not.

Most counties in Ohio have their court records online. However, not Pike county. I talked to Rider before the election and he told me he would check on having the records online for Pike co.
That was BEFORE the election of course, now he has forgotten all about that promise.
wondering mind

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2009

I would like to know what tic tic tic means toward bond 007?

Since: Jul 07

Anytown, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2009

He was offering him tic tacs
Rages

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2009

I agree leave his daughter alone she turned out to be a good person. Now the issue with Robert Woods. Guilty or not who knows. The cops took him in for some reason. Guilty or not it is time to find a new profession. Parents are not going to like him driving their kids around anymore.
nobody

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2009

robert woods guilty or not? yes!!! 100 percent guilty i no for fact i have bought stuff from him and his daughter didnt no what he was doing. he wouldnt let people come if shee was there or coming there so leave her out of it
Tomorrow

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2009

nobody wrote:
robert woods guilty or not? yes!!! 100 percent guilty i no for fact i have bought stuff from him and his daughter didnt no what he was doing. he wouldnt let people come if shee was there or coming there so leave her out of it
So, what does that make you guilty of?
No, I don't think he was guilty, you are only trying to slam him for some reason.
nobody

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2009

at the time i was addicted to pain meds. i have been clean a year. but i did wrong lied cheated and stole. i have faced up to everything i have done. paid my dept to any and everyone including the courts just like he should do. i have no hard fillings against him all i was saying is yes i no he is guilty
Tomorrow

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2009

Sounds like a personal problem. I think I read some where that the grand jury did not indict him.
Case closed.
snow

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2009

so nobody, what did you get off on with the po po to say this. was your charge droped.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of29
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

37 Users are viewing the Waverly Forum right now

Search the Waverly Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Don't let your elders be put in PLESANT HILL MA... 1 hr Frederick 15
walfare help 2 hr yeah 3
michael sabo 6 hr dewayne 11
does j thompson have that black chick knocked up 6 hr ella 1
the time is coming 10 hr I will see you soon 24
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 14 hr ha ha 25,331
You own yourself 14 hr lolwut 13
•••
•••
•••
•••

Waverly Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Waverly People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••