Mass Monster Mash - 2008
Posted in the Watertown Forum
Since: Sep 08
#1 Sep 29, 2008
What: 2008 Mass Monster Mash (Third Annual!) When: 6:00 PM - Saturday, October 18th, 2008 Where: Hibernian Hall, 151 Watertown Street, Watertown, MA 02472
Public Transportation: Yes - 57, 70, 71 bus
Admission:$25.00 Mailing Address: Mass Monster Mash, P.O. Box 145, Watertown, MA 02471 Telephone: see website
Event Details: http://www.massmonstermash.org/details08.html
The docket for this year's Mass Monster Mash includes:
- Esteemed Author, Webmaster of www.cryptomundo.co m and Cryptozoologist Loren Coleman. Loren will speaking about Mothman, a winged creature (and subject of the movie the "Mothman Prophecies") that invaded Point Pleasant Virginia in 1966.
- Prolific Ghost Researcher, Webmaster of www.ghostvillage.c om and Author Jeff Belanger. Jeff will be speaking about "Weird Massachusetts " and things that go bump in the Bay State.
- Author Dan Gordon. Dan will be speaking about his latest book "Haunted Baseball" and the ghosts encountered by Major League players.
- Author and Paranormal Investigator Nick Redfern. Nick will be speaking about his latest book "Man Monkey: In Search of the British Bigfoot".
- Ghost Hunter Matt Moniz of the radio program "Spooky Southcoast". Matt will be talking about Phantom Hitchhikers and focusing on the elusive "Red-Headed Hitchhiker of Route 44"
- Paranormal Researchers Christopher Balzano and Chris Pittman. They will be speaking about their latest CD "Mysterious Bridgewater Triangle".
- New England Folklorist John Horrigan. John, the event's creator, will be hosting the event.
Add your comments below
|i i Aaron Hernandez Cousin To Plead Guilty For ...||3 hr||reality is a crutch||1|
|New parking restrictions limit visitor spots in...||Sun||reality is a crutch||1|
|beat up in front of my wife (Mar '11)||Sun||YouraLoser||29|
|Ebola-Keeping threat from United States||Sep 16||Watertown Mom||1|
|MA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Massachus... (Oct '10)||Sep 11||whimmersmith||4,702|
|Waltham Teacher Charged With Raping Students (Aug '06)||Sep 10||Disgusted||217|
|MA Who do you support for Governor in Massachusett... (Oct '10)||Aug '14||Kundrot dionkie||1,163|
Find what you want!
Search Watertown Forum Now