Home-improvement fraud alleged

Full story: Lowell Sun

A Nashua, N.H. contractor, already facing federal wire-fraud charges in New Hampshire, has been charged in Massachusetts with home-improvement fraud after authorities say he bilked a Chelmsford couple out of thousands of dollars and nearly left them homeless when he took their money, but failed to complete the job.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
mike

Hudson, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2010

A nother great home improvement contractor.that doesnt have a licence or insurance.I had a similar situation in MAYNARD the contract didnt know about proper bonds' permits or approvals.the can talk to the judge till he is blue in the face .the fact is the job is not done in a timely manor.or correctly.lock him up and sieze his assetts.to pay the people back for damages.
howmanymore

Pepperell, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2010

has been doing this for years involving many unsuspecting people to do his deeds to include family memmbers! it's always 'it wasn't me - they did it - etc.......... please, anyone who has been scammed - call or write!!!!!!
Agree

Concord, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2010

Write on this board and make sure every one knows how much that he screwed them for. The best way is to get the news out about this creep!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Watertown News Video

•••
•••

Watertown Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Watertown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE