who's more easy amy mueller or lara pope

Posted in the Waterloo Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Harry Johnson

Waterloo, IL

#1 Sep 22, 2010
For some reason people just can't seem to quit talking about these two sluts. So I need to know what all the fuss is about?? I just can't believe that there are chics out there who are as slutty as people say these girls are. So is it fact or just gossip?? Please, do tell.....
fact

Waterloo, IL

#2 Sep 22, 2010
Harry Johnson wrote:
For some reason people just can't seem to quit talking about these two sluts. So I need to know what all the fuss is about?? I just can't believe that there are chics out there who are as slutty as people say these girls are. So is it fact or just gossip?? Please, do tell.....
oh believe it harry what you hear about these trampy nasty sluts it TRUE!!!
Crazy

United States

#3 Sep 23, 2010
You are crazy! Do you really want to know which one is more easy? Do you really plan on sleeping with one of them? Someone already said he got a std from one of them? Gross! Apparently, they are both easy. I know Amy is anyway for sure.
Perv

United States

#4 Sep 23, 2010
Harry Johnson wrote:
For some reason people just can't seem to quit talking about these two sluts. So I need to know what all the fuss is about?? I just can't believe that there are chics out there who are as slutty as people say these girls are. So is it fact or just gossip?? Please, do tell.....
Why? Does it turn you on? Instead of jacking off reading topix threads, why don't you go out and try to get some. Loser
lara

Columbia, IL

#5 Sep 23, 2010
wow you people really have no life...just because Im an outgoing mother of 2 and Amy a mother of 3...and were both very happy people with wonderful lives, you feel the need 2 talk about us....GET A LIFE
killa

Columbia, MO

#6 Sep 23, 2010
for sum reason when you say outgoing i hear slutty. must just b me.
lara

Columbia, IL

#7 Sep 23, 2010
killa wrote:
for sum reason when you say outgoing i hear slutty. must just b me.
so glad u can post ur name....I am involved in all of my childrens activites, school, church, homework, sports and many other things we do as a family...I dont have time for men or their bullshit...once again get a life..and leave my family and I alone
killa

United States

#8 Sep 23, 2010
Lesbo?
better off

United States

#9 Sep 23, 2010
Perv wrote:
<quoted text>
Why? Does it turn you on? Instead of jacking off reading topix threads, why don't you go out and try to get some. Loser
TRUST ME!!! You would be better off wacking off!! Unless you like it used up and loose with std's!!!!!!!!!
apod

Waterloo, IL

#10 Sep 23, 2010
We all know AMy Curtois Mueller is easy. just give her some coke and she'll f uk your brains out
really

Waterloo, IL

#11 Sep 23, 2010
Really? are these 2 women really worth all the energy everyone is giving them? who cares if they sleep around. they must like it and if they die of aides or an std then that is thier choice.just make sure you don't sleep with them. cant we please come up with a better subject that is fun to talk about!! lol
Just a thought

Columbia, IL

#12 Sep 23, 2010
I don't this either one of them is "more easy"
jelleybean

Saint Louis, MO

#13 Sep 23, 2010
it aint easy bein easy

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#15 Sep 23, 2010
Why is it that a dude who bangs anything that moves is a cool studmuffin but a single chic who isn't completely celibate is a slut? And why do the cheesebag guys who get told no or dumped have to accuse the women of having herpesyphilaids? First, if your dumb enough to put your junk at risk by not WRAPPING that rascal YOU are stupid, and having slept with someone you didn't know well enough to know if it was safe or not means YOU are of JUST as dubious repute.
how dumb can you be

Collinsville, IL

#17 Sep 23, 2010
I just hope that those who are guilty of this defamation of character are caught and charges filed for harassment via internet.....already working on it. Makes one wonder what else can be found on their computers?
Chuckles

Waterloo, IL

#18 Sep 23, 2010
I have to say Lara is very good looking. I don't care how many romantic mistakes she may have made, she remains " HOT " in my book. Not many mothers of two have kept their figure they way she has.
That said, I easily understand why a few ladies here might envy her.
lol

Waterloo, IL

#19 Sep 23, 2010
this whole sight is a joke and as far as charges go, how are charges going to be pressed on peoples opinions? i dont agree with these women being the topic of any subject because they aren't worth anyones breath but really, charges for stating ur own opinion. guess you will be charged also.
how dumb can you be

Collinsville, IL

#20 Sep 23, 2010
I am not causing public humiliation or defamating ones reputation by insinuating one has std's. Nor did I start a thread in which names are named and the subject of the topic causes undo harm and stress to both parties and their families. Furthermore, you should familiarize yourself with the law my friend and the manner in which people are caught.
how dumb can you be

Collinsville, IL

#21 Sep 23, 2010
lol wrote:
this whole sight is a joke and as far as charges go, how are charges going to be pressed on peoples opinions? i dont agree with these women being the topic of any subject because they aren't worth anyones breath but really, charges for stating ur own opinion. guess you will be charged also.
and already know that you are "fact", "really" and "lol"
how dumb can you be

Collinsville, IL

#22 Sep 23, 2010
ever heard of profiling?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waterloo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New phone 14 hr The Don 3
Monroe County Electric Wed snap the wonder clam 6
Applebee's "Carside To Go"/Tipping (Jan '10) Tue palahaxi 289
Debate: Ferguson - Waterloo, IL Nov 24 Chicago and proud... 20
Whats going on at Studio J...is it closing? (Jul '12) Nov 24 ASB 71
Top 10 Reasons to Vote Democratic Tomorrow :( Nov 23 Red Jackal 24
Waterloo school board Nov 22 Marjorie E 1
Waterloo Dating
Find my Match

Waterloo People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Waterloo News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Waterloo

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:50 pm PST

NBC Sports 4:50PM
NFL on Thanksgiving: Megatron reaches 10,000 yards
Bleacher Report 5:33 PM
Bears vs. Lions Video Highlights
Yahoo! Sports 6:07 PM
Lions, Eagles serve up Thanksgiving Day routs
Bleacher Report12:15 AM
Marc Trestman-Jay Cutler Partnership Is Still Failing the Chicago Bears
NBC Sports12:30 AM
Lions begin crucial homestand with win over Bears - NBC Sports