1 dead, 1 injured in second Waterford Township crash

May 1, 2012 Full story: Detroit News

About 10:45 p.m., police and fire responders were sent to Sashabaw and Meigs roads, where a 2000 Chevrolet Blazer driven by a 37-year-old Waterford Township man crossed the center line on northbound Sashabaw and slammed into a southbound 1995 Ford F-350 box truck, driven by a 36-year-old White Lake Township man.

Full Story
Sandy

Waterford, MI

#1 May 2, 2012
I am confused about this accident. I was watching the scene as I live on Meigs Ave. I saw the guy in the white suv moving and looking around, and the guy in the delivery truck was limp.when they removed him from the black truck. So to find the news saying the guy died, that drove the suv, on scene was surprising. I thought it appeared the other way around, as I saw movement from the first guy they got out.They put him in a ambulance,it was lite up inside, You could see the man. A terrible thing to see, and I am so sorry to their loved ones.I also saw them lift the mans arms up and cross them over his chest, when they pulled him out of the truck. I thought he may have died.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waterford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MI Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in M... (Oct '10) 10 hr Amy 96
MI Who do you support for Attorney General in Mich... (Oct '10) 14 hr Go Blue Forever 128
dogging locations Sep 17 gainer72 1
dog groomers mickis Sep 13 luanne 1
Quilt Missing Sep 13 Family Quilt 1
Coffee isn't the only thing that's hot at shop (Jun '07) Sep 11 Beth 10
Plymouth 'rookie' is a police veteran (Mar '12) Sep 3 Paris 2
•••

Severe Thunderstorm Watch for Oakland County was issued at September 20 at 6:20PM EDT

•••
•••
•••

Waterford Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Waterford People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Waterford News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Waterford