LeNature CEO Podlucky accused of $110M bait-and-switch

Dec 18, 2008 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: PittsburghLIVE.com

It was a skim that would have made the Mafia proud. Two men running a business out of a house in North Carolina allegedly handled millions of dollars for former LeNature's CEO Gregory Podlucky and helped him ...

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 13 of13
Harry Chaseman

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2008

Podlucky Family Seeks Record Libel Damages From Tribune Review Publishing Co.
Ligonier, Pennsylvania., USA, December 19, 2008 The Podlucky Family have retained the services of prominent officials from various international law firms, risk management companies and various high profile advisory groups to assist them in the prosecution of a $2.5 Billion libel suit against the Tribune Review Publishing Co.
Over the past two years the Tribune Review Publishing Co. has published over 135 articles and editorials smearing family members. The lawsuit remains sealed pending final review by various advisory groups who specialize in libel litigation. If the Podlucky Family is successful in the prosecution of the lawsuit the damages sought would be the largest in the history of the United States.
Additionally, the merits of the lawsuit have successfully passed a controlled panel of focus group individuals comprised of retired lawyers and judicial personalities.
The Podlucky Family maintains a private residence in Ligonier, Pennsylvania.
Abraham Zonensein
+972986581730
Tel Aviv, Israel
Carmen Carmello

Seward, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2008

I wish them well. I think they are good people. Why do people have to talk bad against others before they really know the truth? I know, we all make mistakes and will make more mistakes in the future, BUT... someone once told me, STORIES SELL PAPERS. We should all get the facts before we make judgements, and remember, I was taught there is only ONE who is able to make the final judgement. And also, who is this guy from Tel Aviv ? And why is he concerned with people in Greensburg and Ligonier ? Just a question.
Harry Chaseman

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2008

Has ties to the Mossad.
latrobe

Mount Pleasant, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2008

Yeah, if it wasn't for the Trib, LeNature's would still be in business putting out product below cost and making millions. Ha!
balki

Nanty Glo, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2009

Judged:

i was best friends for years with the oldest son. i was around from the start when they had 4 sparkling water flavors and saw it grow. they are good people and they have had tradgedy hit them, with Melissa. and yet things still go on. Granted when i was around, Greg(dad) was a tough cookie and sometimes a nut, but who wouldnt be that way with a large family and a huge business on the rise. he was never unfair or a bad person to the extent he is portrayed and i am beyond just someone who worked there or knew them by their name.
HGT

Latrobe, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2009

I hope they send him to jail for years
Sam

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2011

He got what he deserved because he was a psychotic man. Worked for him for years and he went off on cocaine and alchol binges, not to mention the affair with Tammy in the "secret" room. He is just totally disgusting. Hope someone makes him their biotch in prison. Good Luck Greg!!!
Sam

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2011

They are NOT GOOD PEOPLE. Get your head out of Ligonier and into reality.
Redneck

Latrobe, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2011

Judged:

Interesting to see the progression of events from the first posting about Podlucky suing the Tribune Review to his trip to jail for 20 years.

The man liked to throw around big figures that matched his inflated ego. Look at him now. Guilty beyond any reasonable doubt and in debt to the tune of hundreds of millions.

Amazing how a load of BS can get a person so far. I wonder how he will fare in prison where his ego will be put to more scrutiny and ramifications. If he doesn't learn some humility real fast, he might not make it out of prison alive.

I also wonder how many of his GOOD PEOPLE followers will be donating to help him out. Or will they now have bags over their heads to hide after being made fools of by their hero. Funny how the perception of wealth can make people overlook the obvious rot. Suing the Trib was just another of his bullying tactics that he used for getting his way. He threatened to sue Latrobe if they interfered with his buildings or truck traffic. He bullied his employees to make false statements. He bullied contractors to do work that they weren't licensed to perform.

Well look at him now. Let's see how well he bullies the gangs in prison. If he thinks he got the shaft in court, wait until he sees what's in store in the prison shower.

Here's to you big shot. Bottoms up.
lawabidingcitize n

Seward, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2011

Judged:

Sam wrote:
They are NOT GOOD PEOPLE. Get your head out of Ligonier and into reality.
Some quotes that show how "the good" people of ligonier think of reality
"I've also found that in addition to the old money living here, we also have a sort of servant class."
"the undesirables that use the diamond each day"
"Ligonier Borough, in most cases, is the cultural, financial and business center of the Valley.Ligonier is the entire Valley"
"Maybe poor people who pay little or no taxes should just shut up and enjoy the gravy train"
ahhh ligonier your colors are showing. 20 years for 800 million, out in five for good behavior? Hell all of washington is screaming about 500 million lost to a solar panel company.
Prospective

Vista, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2011

Redneck wrote:
Well look at him now.
....And look at you now. A self-proclaimed "redneck" freezing your sorry ass off in western PA. Go Stillers!
Redneck

Latrobe, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2011

Little15650Heroes wrote:
#12, don't get too worked up, losers like redneck couldn't stand up to greg then and their little anonymous rants aren't standing up to him now. anybody that thinks the fifth ward or anywhere else in downtown latrobe looked nice before lenature's renovated that spectacular kennametal facility should take a shotgun to the face. nobody was complaining when the cash was rolling in on payday. if you have a problem, grow a backbone and state your name dude. oh look at me i can write ignorant stuff about people online without saying my name, i'm so tough...
From all your posts in different threads, I'd say you're a Podlucky suck-up. And your name is?

Since: Jan 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2011

Little15650Heroes wrote:
More like a stick-up.
That's very appropriate if you were involved with Podlucky family fraud. Are you looking at prison time too?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 13 of13
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Washington Discussions

Search the Washington Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 1 hr Pa voter 51,447
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 17 hr Independent Voter 3,557
Who do you support for State House in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) Wed Election fan 8
Whew! Despite Jewish-sounding name, Penn State ... (Nov '11) Apr 14 Dan Kelso 3
Recent indictment linked to March raid in city (Jul '12) Apr 9 Philadelphia Phix 16
CYS/Court Corruption - Support Group (Aug '06) Apr 7 mandy cook 1,611
Looking for victims of Washington County CYS (Feb '09) Apr 3 angrygrandma 77
•••
•••
•••
•••

Washington Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Washington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE