SHUT UP SPEAK UPCAREFUL ALL KNOW NOW. BLOCK COUNTRIES AND THERE CITIZEN, UKRAINE POLICE, CHEAP LABOR FORCED IN THE USA, CHEAP JOBS, NO CHOICE USA GAVE HANDFIELD NO CHOICE, ASK DENNIS PAUL DICAMPLI, WHYOMING, WHAT WAS HER CHOICE, PHARMACY, BIOLOGY, TWO INTERN LICENSE THAT STATE DRUGS, NOT COMPUTERS, NOT OFFICE, NOT TYPING, NOT LAW, NO BS, LOW IQ JOBS., NOT CAREER. FORCED LABOR IN USA, BLACKS, HISPANICS, ALBION FIRST, EVERYTHING ELSE IS THROW AND IF YOU CAN CATCH ONEOF THE FORCED JOBS, SHUT UP, SAY WHAT SHUT UP SAY NOTHING, WITH THE BLACK HISPANICS, AND ALBONO.,\
SHUT UP AMERICA, UKRANINE WHAT DOES SHUT UP MEAN NEGO, WHITE, HISPANIC
SHUT UP, SAY WHAT ANTI WHITE DICRIMINATION FOR DECADES HANDFIELD, YVETTE AND THE FAMILY BLACK MAN TOOK A KNIFE TO ALBERT T. AT THE NATIONAL GUARD BUREAU, FALLS CHURCH, SHUT UP QUIET., SAY NO LAW FOR THE MARION HANDFIELD FAMILY SHUT UP SAY WHAT ELSE
NO LAW SET UP ANNETTE MARION DID SHUT UP HANDFIELD LOST ALL, ANNETTE KILLED TWO DOGS, SHUT UP AND THE FAX WAS NOT A LETTER DR UY AND BUOY KNOW THE FAX AND NOT THE LETTER, SHUT UP SHE STALKED YOU TO COLORADO AND ALL OVER SHUT UP AND THE RAMMED CAR 'MAKE IT LOOK LIKE AN ACCIDENT SHUT UP
SPEAK UP NOW
THIS IS THE STORY, AND THE ONLY STORY, THE END TO ANNETTE MARION AND THE GROUP
SPEAK UP SHUT UP THAT IS THE POLICY OF THE USA, DOD, AND CIVILIAN AGENCIES HANDFIELD WORKED SINCE 15.9 MONTHS, STATE DEPARTMENT, SECURITTY OFFICE, THEN THE PATENT OFFICE, LAWYERS, THEN NORTHER VA TRANINING CTR, AIRPORT, QUEST, AND OTHER THINK THANKS. SHUT UP
NO LOANS FOR WHITE PEOPLE
REALLY THEY SAY EVERYTHING FAIR NO
SHUT UP THE LIES OF KIEV NEWS, AMERICAN PRINT, SHUT UP
REALLY, STORY IS OUT
SHUT UP AND SPEAK UP
and Ö and Neither Ö nor Ö
Materials: Studentís Worksheet Ė Exercise 4
1. T distributes the worksheets.
2. T pre-teaches the vocabulary from the text. SS may look them up in a dictionary.
3. SS read the text to answer the question: What happened to John and Simon?
4. T checks the answer.
5. SS read the text again and fill in the sentences with the correct information from the text.
6. T checks SSí answers.
First, there was a large storm at night. The next day John and Simon came to work. Then
they had coffee and Simon explained what happened. Later they talked to their boss.
The boss didnít understand them. Finally, they were fired.
7. T explains/elicits how to use the structures Both Ö and Ö and Neither Ö nor Ö
8. In pairs SS rewrite the sentences using the revised structures.
9. T checks SSí answers.
1. Both John and Simon had coffee.
2. Neither John nor Simon could use their computers.
3. Both Johnís and Simonís computers were fixed the next day.
4. Neither John nor Simon could finish their project on time.
5. Both John and Simon decided to explain
SPEAK UP HANDFIELD NO ONE HEARD YOU IN USA ANTI WHITE NO LAW STOLEN PROPERTY