Comments
1 - 20 of 107 Comments Last updated May 27, 2014
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Atomic Jihad

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Oct 24, 2011
 

Judged:

9

9

9

That bitch has destroyed the lives of plenty of people. She enjoys destroying lives and degrading people,reducing them to PERMANENT second-class citizens, through eexecutive orders, then establishing indirect contact to communicate with them so they can not prove her abuse. They are denied justice. She uses subtle hints and suggestions demanding that they bow to her will. If Chelsea Clinton, her only daughter, were killed first, it would make an example of this monster of ego. i would be extraodrinary joy for many to see the Clintons attend the funeral of their only daughetr, Chelsea Clinton. Thye have ruined, tortured and tormented the lives of many individuals inside the US without any access to justice. This calls for violent overthrow of the established order by assassination.
mike

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Oct 24, 2011
 

Judged:

7

7

5

Atomic Jihad wrote:
That bitch has destroyed the lives of plenty of people. She enjoys destroying lives and degrading people,reducing them to PERMANENT second-class citizens, through eexecutive orders, then establishing indirect contact to communicate with them so they can not prove her abuse. They are denied justice. She uses subtle hints and suggestions demanding that they bow to her will. If Chelsea Clinton, her only daughter, were killed first, it would make an example of this monster of ego. i would be extraodrinary joy for many to see the Clintons attend the funeral of their only daughetr, Chelsea Clinton. Thye have ruined, tortured and tormented the lives of many individuals inside the US without any access to justice. This calls for violent overthrow of the established order by assassination.
THREATING the life of a public offical is a CLASS D felony punishable by 20 years in the hoosegow.You are a grade A LOONEY who shoots his mouth off calling people monsters and wishing their family dead.I seroiusly suggest you seek help

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Oct 24, 2011
 

Judged:

7

6

6

mike wrote:
<quoted text>THREATING the life of a public offical is a CLASS D felony punishable by 20 years in the hoosegow.You are a grade A LOONEY who shoots his mouth off calling people monsters and wishing their family dead.I seroiusly suggest you seek help
I have already forwarded a link to this page to the secret service!

Have fun Tool!
paul SHYKORA arts

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Oct 24, 2011
 

Judged:

6

6

6

..GOD Bless Hillary Clinton,here.....eh..I's LIKE HEr..Lift or Right....eh..
Grand Architect

Dalton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Oct 26, 2011
 

Judged:

7

6

6

Its a Truman show knuckleheads,nobodies killing nobody.Another fanatic who believes what green screen TV news shows them.Wake up Atomic Jackass and try to see beyond the veil.
paul SHYKORA arts

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Oct 26, 2011
 

Judged:

5

5

5

FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>I have already forwarded a link to this page to the secret service!
Have fun Tool!
..YES..I's do agree,here...eh..GOD Bless...
Supercalafradgel istic

Valley, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Oct 26, 2011
 

Judged:

5

5

4

Atomic Jihad wrote:
That bitch has destroyed the lives of plenty of people. She enjoys destroying lives and degrading people,reducing them to PERMANENT second-class citizens, through eexecutive orders, then establishing indirect contact to communicate with them so they can not prove her abuse. They are denied justice. She uses subtle hints and suggestions demanding that they bow to her will. If Chelsea Clinton, her only daughter, were killed first, it would make an example of this monster of ego. i would be extraodrinary joy for many to see the Clintons attend the funeral of their only daughetr, Chelsea Clinton. Thye have ruined, tortured and tormented the lives of many individuals inside the US without any access to justice. This calls for violent overthrow of the established order by assassination.
I hope you enjoy the car ride the FBI or Secret Service is giong to give you. It will be your last for a while.

PS. Dont bend down to pick up the soap!
Nuclear Islamic Jihad

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Nov 5, 2011
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Supercalafradgelistic wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope you enjoy the car ride the FBI or Secret Service is giong to give you. It will be your last for a while.
PS. Dont bend down to pick up the soap!
go f3333k urself with ur sodomy/rape in prison threats.
now my defense lawyer can use your post to put me under isolation.
Nuclear Islamic Jihad

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Nov 5, 2011
 

Judged:

2

2

1

bill and hillary clinton like to intimidate people. go f33k ursefl bill and hillary clinton start something bitch!
mike

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Nov 5, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Nuclear Islamic Jihad wrote:
<quoted text>
go f3333k urself with ur sodomy/rape in prison threats.
now my defense lawyer can use your post to put me under isolation.
OK ony because you asked nice.Buddy your one sick joker.You dont likewhats going on so you lay the blame on her because shes a handy target to vent on.But you got get your butt in a sling by wishing her dead because you cant hack it in life.
mike

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Nov 5, 2011
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Nuclear Islamic Jihad wrote:
bill and hillary clinton like to intimidate people. go f33k ursefl bill and hillary clinton start something bitch!
Sound like your doing what your accusing the CLINTONS of.Why dont you grow up
Johnny

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Feb 23, 2012
 

Judged:

4

2

2

Iwant to kill hillary clinton,
mike

Crossville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Feb 24, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Johnny wrote:
Iwant to kill hillary clinton,
Want to spend the rest of your life in prison want to go to the chair.Thats what they give you for that.

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Feb 24, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Johnny wrote:
Iwant to kill hillary clinton,
Would you consider yourself a "christian" conservative, or a "compassionate" conservative?
paul shykora arts

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Feb 24, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>Would you consider yourself a "christian" conservative, or a "compassionate" conservative?
..man you's are...SICK,here...eh...
Chump in chief

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Feb 24, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Atomic Jihad wrote:
That bitch has destroyed the lives of plenty of people. She enjoys destroying lives and degrading people,reducing them to PERMANENT second-class citizens, through eexecutive orders, then establishing indirect contact to communicate with them so they can not prove her abuse. They are denied justice. She uses subtle hints and suggestions demanding that they bow to her will. If Chelsea Clinton, her only daughter, were killed first, it would make an example of this monster of ego. i would be extraodrinary joy for many to see the Clintons attend the funeral of their only daughetr, Chelsea Clinton. Thye have ruined, tortured and tormented the lives of many individuals inside the US without any access to justice. This calls for violent overthrow of the established order by assassination.
When you do this, make sure you do it with a baseball bat. The leftist loons are already anti-gun retards. You can't give them any "ammo" for more useless gun control legislation. I don't ever see the retarded left trying to ban baseball, so just use a bat.
CONSERVATIVE

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Feb 25, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>Would you consider yourself a "christian" conservative, or a "compassionate" conservative?
History shows most aggressive, violent, political, dissidents are LEFT WING radicals, mostly environmental activist. Some other examples of LEFT WING extremist are some of your heros bestest buddies. Bill Ayers and his wife Bernadeen Dorn, known domestic terrorist. You're shhoting off your mouth, making the same mistake sheriff dipstick out in Tuscon made after Loughner went on his spree. That idiot was blaming the shooting of Gabby Giffords and others on The Tea Party and Talk Radio, before they even got the injured to the hospital. NONE of his accusation ever proved true. Not long after the shooting a self proclaimed "progressive" was arrested at a Tea Party meeting, for threatening the life of the local Tea Party leader. Better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth, and remove all doubt! Think about that before you open your mouth again, deep thinker. About as deep as a bird bath. Tea Party 2012!
Noneya

Seymour, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Feb 25, 2012
 
FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>I have already forwarded a link to this page to the secret service!
Have fun Tool!
Read this after you do your public service.(NOT) I would venture your collecting checks from numerous publicly funded organizations and are in debt beyond your pathetic means to pay. Tool??? How about I take up a collection to buy you a new shovel, you know, for your reverse hole syndrome. That would be the plight your in when your in a hole, and you just keep digging.
mike

Crossville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Feb 25, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Chump in chief wrote:
<quoted text>
When you do this, make sure you do it with a baseball bat. The leftist loons are already anti-gun retards. You can't give them any "ammo" for more useless gun control legislation. I don't ever see the retarded left trying to ban baseball, so just use a bat.
Tell me something CHUMPY what would you say if the cops showed up and asked why you want her dead.A loon like you would have a good time explaining that one.Threating harm on a federal offical is a felony offense punishable by time in jail and if you end up in jail i will visit you so i can laugh you for being a fool.
Chump in chief

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Feb 25, 2012
 
mike wrote:
<quoted text>Tell me something CHUMPY what would you say if the cops showed up and asked why you want her dead.A loon like you would have a good time explaining that one.Threating harm on a federal offical is a felony offense punishable by time in jail and if you end up in jail i will visit you so i can laugh you for being a fool.
Hey retard. I see you haven't taken that English comprehension course yet. Maybe you need to reread what I posted. I haven't threatened anyone. So, either you are a liar,(which you have been proven out to be), or just a complete dipshit. Take your pick.
Commie

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Washington, DC Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 11 min TONY BENNEDETO 18,849
How will Ukraine end? 5 hr Smokin Joe 9
Boehner says House will accept debt deal (Oct '13) 21 hr truth-facts 57
Oops! Brown Robbed a Convenient Store Before Sh... Wed d pantz 18
The Funeral at Ferguson was Race Hustlers Theater Wed Culture Auditor 1
AR LEE is an "either way" deadly "THRILL" scumb... Wed Diana Vickery 4
Message To Barack Obama And The United Nations Tue OBEY ACTS 2 38 1
•••
•••
•••

Washington, DC Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Washington, DC People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Washington, DC News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Washington, DC
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••